Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Empty Re: Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:30 pm

OOC: Sorry fo rthe double post, but I cant edit.

*Suddenly, some of the sand in front of Roan explodes up. When it clears, there is waht looks like a hollow mole. Its sniffing around. Soon, it stops and looks right at the Vizards. A 'happy' growl is heard from it, as it has found some food*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Empty Re: Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Rena-Vizard Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Deruochi and i made those bars..*is examining a holow lizard then looks at that holow hole that appeared in the sand* the hell is that? O_o!
*a large pillar comes out of the sand and stops about 2 metters high me standing on it*
i'm staying up here till i know what "that" is.. Suspect
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 193
Location : Human world , digi-world , soul world or the hueco mundo
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://Luigi1727.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:12 pm

*starts feeling dizzy* ..oh no...please not now*sits to avoid falling*
guys i have to warn you that deruochi's insanity makes him not always in controll of himself
*mask pieces forming then falling onto the ground* i'l resist aslong as i can...
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:17 am

*TZ walked towards the helpless sand beast thinking up ways of passing the time when he heard both Roan's and Chris's voice behind him. He turned to see a mole staring at them and Chris on a pillar high above a lizard.*

*TZ raised his right index and middle finger pointing at both targets.*

... Jeez. Can't a guy play a prank in peace. Hado 4: Byakurai! x2

*One lightning bolt incinerated the little lizard and the other pierced through the mole's mask cleanly. The mole fell to the ground and soon disintegrated.*

... Not so tough now are we?

*TZ suddenly felt a reiatsu echo.*

... What the... it shouldn't be here until...

*TZ stepped through the sand up a sand hill. He reached the peak and looked at the scene before him. There was a blue ball speeding towards him like a comet and a glittering trail of glass in it's wake.*

... What the heck... it's moving that fa-?

*Suddenly TZ was shot and flew backwards into a sand dune in a fiery blue haze with a resounding boom.*

*The blue ball of fire slowed down and arced up in the air. It then began getting lower and slowly transitioned into red flames as it softly landed on the hill TZ was shot from. The ball of flames dispersed to reveal a huge flaming phoenix roughly 3 stories high. It's flaming head turned towards the other two and sort of smirked as TZ's reiatsu flatlined.*

... Hehe. That's the leader down. Now... 2 more shrimps to deal with... and I won't even need to go all out against you like that guy.... Why have you come asking for Phero?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 11
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:41 pm

*Roan steps forward, pulling out Phero*

Because I have some questions for him...

Conquer all races, Xephor!

*Sword turns fiery*

Why do you care that we search for him...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:56 pm

(( Tz chris was examining the harmless lizard you dumbass ,read thourougly please T__T, he retreated from that mole that surprised him))
----
URGh!!....*passses out as deruochi takes over again, mask forms and holow material covers most of chris's body* HEheheeee did i miss anything ?? ehhehehe
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:48 am

*Henthor appears next to Deruochi*

Now is not the time, but you will have a turn, I will make sure, but for now, please stand back.

*Henthor looks at Roan*

Even I dont know what goes on in his head sometimes...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:01 am

OOC: Dumbass? My bad. >.> Oh and btw, that's kinda insubordination... a crime worth 20 minutes of me bankai ya know. Twisted Evil Ah well. It's dead anyhow... so you can come down now. Laughing Razz

*The bird's flames sort of flickered as if hit by a sudden gust of wind upon Roan's release as it turned it's head to one side, his right flaming iris reflecting the flames from the sword. It then faced straight towards him.*

.... Interesting sword there shinigami. I'll give you that much. I can clearly tell it's not yours as yours and it's reiatsu aren't of the same texture... also that you haven't mastered it properly as your reiatsu level's are in disarray.

.... Though why you bring a match stick you've barely mastered to fight against a blazing furnace is beyond me. Clearly the fool-hardy type I see.

*The bird looked straight at both shinigami with murder flaring in his burning gaze. His tone changed from one of mocking to one that was deathly serious.*

.... Oh and as to why I care... you've found him.

*Without warning, the bird swung open it's wings revealing it's magnificent wing span as it reared it's head and called into the sky. It then brought it's head forward spitting a wide and consistent burst of flames towards Roan for 10 seconds or so like a huge flamethrower aiming to cremate him on the spot.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 11
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:42 pm

*Roan points the sword at the flames*

Supernova Cannon...

*A concentrated beam of fire blasts at Phero, destroying the flames. The bean ends just short of Phero*

Obviously, you dont remember me. If you had, you would have known almost no fire could have affected me, an Oakranr. You shold have used the shadows, as you had before, Phero Shalkrona.

OOC: Language I made up, Shalkrona translates almost literally to 'person of shadow'. Oakranr, on the other hand means 'destroyed by...'. Its weird, I know.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:51 pm

HRHhh*the halfway open holow hole on chest opens almost completely*
Spoiler:

*reatsu levels spike unusually * hohooohh he's resisting Twisted Evil
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:50 pm

Spoiler:
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Number of posts : 385
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Spoiler:
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:28 pm

OOC: Hey... don't worry about it. I don't criticise creativity none.

*The flames and blast meet each other and soon cancel each other out. The phoenix just rears it's head back clearly surprised at the development.*

... Remember you...? I am sure I would have seeing as you are about the first to ever counter that with no fatal damage.

No fire can affect you?

*The phoenix burst into mock laughter as if it was one of the most ridiculous things he'd ever heard.*

Well... in that case... let's try it this way.

*The bird looked up into the sky and his flames began decreasing. The flames suddenly shrunk towards his neck and revealing a flaming human figure standing on a flaming pillar of fire. Phero's flaming feet touched the ground as the pillar shrunk into nothing. The flames went out as he took in a deep breath, his body still steaming. He breathed out audibly as he turned to face Roan and opened his eyes.*

Spoiler:

... The massive flames are formed by the reiatsu I release.... but as a fire user you know, it's not at it's most effective. So by putting out the flames and fighting at this form... I focus each drop and fight at my full potential.

So... I ain't one to gloat but considering I took out your leader in my most powerful previous form... right now....

*Phero raised his left hand pointing at Roan.*

... you don't have a chance in hell.

*Phero took a run towards Roan leaving fire in his wake as he slightly pulled out his katana with his left arm. The blade burst into roaring flames as he drew it and spun around in an anti-clockwise manner aiming a powerful horizontal hack at Roan aiming to split him in half from the chest down.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:40 pm

*Roan was surprised by Phero 'turning' human*

Interesting. I take it your probably an arrancar by now.

*Sees him rush at him, flames spitting from the sword*

Oh no you dont...

*Very quickly, Roan pulls out Henthor, releases him, then blocks the oncoming slash*

Remember me now, Phero...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:41 pm

*very dark green aura conflicting with deruochi's dark red aura* HHhhhhhrrraaaaaahhhhh*chest armour cracks from imence spiritual presure forceing the holow hole to open completely* HHHRRRRRRRrrrhhhhh
*body shaking from the pounding stress,unsheithes zanpakuto, the cristaline sword's colour randomly switches from emerald green to ruby red when both reatsu pass around it*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Roan Oakranr wrote:*Roan was surprised by Phero 'turning' human*

Interesting. I take it your probably an arrancar by now.

*Sees him rush at him, flames spitting from the sword*

Oh no you dont...

*Very quickly, Roan pulls out Henthor, releases him, then blocks the oncoming slash*

Remember me now, Phero...

*Phero's sword clashes powerfully with Henthor and the two are caught in blade lock.*

... Arrancar? I refuse to dirty myself being part shinigami. I... am the definition of the term Vasto Lorde.

.... And I have already told you. I'm sure I'd have a memory of someone who's ever blocked one of my blasts before.

... Then do you remember me?

*Phero eyes showed some fearful surprise. He quickly jumped back breaking the blade lock as he looked at Roan weirdly.*

... What was that?

*Phero growled a bit under his breath as the flames on his sword began turning into a light blue colour. He then jumps towards Roan bringing up his sword in a vertical slash. He rests the blade horizontally on his right palm and proceeds to aim a stab at through Roan's throat.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:18 pm

*Roans pupils shrink in fear*

Vasto lorde...*he whispers*

*he is confused by Phero suddenly breaking the blade lock*

What the heck is he doing?

*He focuses back on Phero as he comes to stab Roans throat. He takes Xephor and Henthor, cross them in an 'X' and says*

Crossfire!

*One big 'X' over the swords form, and four smaller ones at the edges of the 'X' appear. The fiery 'X's launch at Phero. Roan holds the swords together in case that doesnt work. You can seea cero start to charge in his palm*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:33 pm

Roan Oakranr wrote:*Roans pupils shrink in fear*

Vasto lorde...*he whispers*

*he is confused by Phero suddenly breaking the blade lock*

What the heck is he doing?

*He focuses back on Phero as he comes to stab Roans throat. He takes Xephor and Henthor, cross them in an 'X' and says*

Crossfire!

*One big 'X' over the swords form, and four smaller ones at the edges of the 'X' appear. The fiery 'X's launch at Phero. Roan holds the swords together in case that doesnt work. You can seea cero start to charge in his palm*

*Suddenly Phero disappears from view and the Xs fly by harmlessly. A few seconds pass, when suddenly there is a bright blue light in the air as Phero fell towards Roan's back from the air, his sword flaming largely. He brought it down in a powerful double handed slash. Upon impact, a large pillar of red and blue fire erupted from the strike up into the air.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 am

*deruochi looks at the enemy holow* i don't think you understand Who' side i'm on
*Suddently Shunidos towards at him and swings the blade*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:49 pm

((sorry to double post but i forgot to metion that deruochi doesn't like to be ingnored in batle))
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:25 pm

OOC: As true as that may be, remember you're not even supposed to be here.... but I ain't a heartless captain (noting how I let the dumbass comment slide pretty much... things could have gone a whole lot worse). I am too lazy to RP Phero so you can RP him. Quite a treat cause this guy's heavy duty... even for a non-arrancar Vasto Lorde so have fun with him. Just don't get too drunk on his power though... he is, after all, fighting the best. Very Happy

*Phero turned around as Derouchi struck and blocked his sword by raising his right forearm. Fiery reiatsu was pouring out of the point of contact against his forearm armour plate.*

.... I perfectly understand who's side you are on. Though you're too weak to even be in Hueco Mundo so I thought I'd ignore you... but you just had to barge in didn't you!

*The sword in Phero's left suddenly grew hotter and brighter as he brought up the sword aiming an upward slash at Derouchi's torso. A small wisp of a breeze was felt and suddenly there was a huge explosion of blue flames.*

Hehehehe...

*Phero chuckled to himself as the fire, mist and dust disappeared but was soon shocked at the masked figure that stood before him. It had a short sword... a kodachi or something held on it's right blocking his sword. The figure slowly it's head around towards Derouchi who was now 10 feet away from where he was. The figure standing in Derouchi's place. The ground for about 30 or so feet was glass made from both the blasts.*

.... Jumping recklessly into a fight with no plan against someone of his class?... You never really listened to any of our battle lectures did you? You may jump me for saving your life... but I'll just spar you to pass the time until the time you thank me for saving your life. Right after I handle this guy.

*TZ smiled underneath his mask. He turned back around towards Phero and looked at him. Phero jumped backwards noting the lack of wounds or scratches on TZ except for a bleeding forehead.*

... You... I killed you.

Oh don't exaggerate things. You just sucker-punched me and gave me a staggering headache which just disappeared a couple of seconds ago. Right before I decided to jump in. Nothing life threatening.

*TZ opened his eyes and looked seriously at Phero. His voice tone becoming serious coupled with the mask effect as he looked straight at him with piercing yellow eyes.*

.... Since you've come out... I guess I should too. Koujou... Hissori Shouten.

*TZ suddenly swung up his right zanpakutou sending a juggernaut of a crescent blast of dark blue energy that left trails of dark blue plasma as it zoomed towards Phero laying waste to all in it's path.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:11 am

*Roan had just barely shunpoed away before the blast hit him*

Crap, that was close.

*He notices as Deruochi attacks him, they do a little fight, then KenTZ comes back*

'Bout time...

*Stands up*

Sir Roan, be very careful, while he does not remember you, I remember him perfectly. He is one of the most unpredictable fighters I have ever seen.

Duely noted, but lets see how one of the craziest fighters I know go up against him.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:54 pm

*deruochi skids holowified feety and claws, then stands partially upstraigh* Hhhehehee*still grining as insanely as ever, mask mouth opens revealling deruochi's unusual cero that has been being charging for a phew minutes*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:50 pm

Rena-Vizard wrote:*deruochi skids holowified feety and claws, then stands partially upstraigh* Hhhehehee*still grining as insanely as ever, mask mouth opens revealling deruochi's unusual cero that has been being charging for a few minutes*

OOC:... Uhh... right. Just one question: What happened to RPing Phero? Question confused
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:54 pm

OOC: Ill do it if you want. If your fighting him now, I wont have much to do except watch. Plus, Ive never Rp-ed a Vasto Lorde (you all know why)
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next