Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Empty Re: Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:40 am

(( what does occ mean again ^^; , and ya i did notice that we are the most active ones here O.o;; ))
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 193
Location : Human world , digi-world , soul world or the hueco mundo
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://Luigi1727.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Empty Re: Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:51 pm

OOC: Its like outside of character or something like it, according to Vasto.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Spoiler:

*holow material craked all over* HHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh*Holow sounds like weezing and etc*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:33 pm

*Xephor just looks at the hollow mas as it cracks*

Hmm, might not get a chance to fight after all.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:06 pm

hhhhrrrrhhhHHEEHeeeeheeee *opens mough again blasting another cero*

OOC: for some reason deruochi likes charging his ceros and then blasting at his enemys who didn't even know he had one.....sometimes i think he'S smarter than he looks -_-
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:29 pm

OOC: He's gotta be.

*Xephors eyes narrow. His mask appears back on his face. He points a short sword at the Cero heading towards him*

Beam of Fear...

*A weird beam comes out of the sword, blasting at the cero, meeting it halfway, and exploding both*

Take that, hollow.

*Roan shunpos over to them*

Xephor, stop. WE cna fix this back at the hide-out. I think the mission is over. KenTZ, mind giving me a hand with Chris before something really bad happens?

*A garganta opens up off to the side*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:57 pm

*holow and shinigami reatsu fluctuating wildly ,holow-chris reverts to his human like form and notices the gargantua begining to open* Niah *raises lef arm up and crystals come out of the sand making rather tall and large walls blocking the way between you all and him then deruochi shunido/jumps away from you guys and separates us with more chrystals*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:16 am

*TZ shook himself bringing himself back to what was going on.*

Huh? Right. Oh yeah. Let's get going.

*He turned towards Chris.*

... You ain't giving us trouble on the way home... Twisted Evil Hehehehe.... Bakudō 61: Rikujōkōrō!

*As 6 shafts of light pinned Chris in place. TZ still had his finger raised for another spell.*

Bakudō 63: Sajō Sabaku.

*A length of thick chain wrapped around the trapped Chris from head to toe from TZ's hand.*

Now... let's get going shall we?

*TZ walked into the Gargantua dragging Derochi/Chris behind him just as a little cruel joke for trying to kill him.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 11
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:43 pm

*Shrugs, then follows him through the Gargantua*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:23 pm

*Holow Cry (as in like a shout of soemthing), we hear others in the plains cry back*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 am

*Roan flinches at the cry. Somehow, its affecting Xanor*

Weird...

*Pulls out a sword, and points it at Chris/uochi's throat*

Id shut up if I were you...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:32 am

*spits at you* RAhh! *tries to strugle but fails*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:35 am

*Shunpos behind KenTZ before the spit reaches him*

KenTZ, remind me to get him for that.

*Steps through the Gargantua, arriving back at the hide-out*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Meh. I'll keep that in mind.

*TZ tugged on the chain dragging Chris through the Gargantua which closed behind them.*

MISSION COMPLETED
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 11
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5