Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty Re: Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Rena-Vizard Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:42 pm

Oof*gets pushed out of the way but cristals come out from the sand and catch me,sands back up and the cristals retract back into the sand*
....i see that you two are here for a similar reason...and kenpachi...just to inform you that fighting is one of the last actions on my list....
HEHEehe he's looking for his deer lost brother how adorable
shut up der...
and he's stil upset that his brother got turned into a holow unwilingly

*takes the mask off to shut him up*
i shall wait until another time...
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 193
Location : Human world , digi-world , soul world or the hueco mundo
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://Luigi1727.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Empty Re: Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:21 am

*Kazu appears behind TZ*

hmm...

I sensed your reiatsu.....whadda r u doin here?
why wasn't I invited?
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:44 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:

Roan Oakranr wrote:OOC: KenTZ, could you RP the sand guy for me? Unless you want me to do it.

Okay. I'll get to it 2moro night. Gotta scoot.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:43 pm

OOC: All right.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:36 pm

( ooc ? what does that mean ....and ok i'l wait for your return before continuing posts tz )

EDIT: I believe OOC stands for "outside of character" or something like that...it's used when you want to say something that doesn't pertain to the post/thread, or any time you want to say something without your "character" being the one to say it. In this case, it was Roan asking TZ a personal question involving the RP of things. I hope that explained things. ~Vasto~

Last edited by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori on Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Question answered)
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:47 pm

OOC: Yeah. The red text is basically the hollow attacking. Sorry 4 the downtime... Net issues. >.<

.... Hehehe... I can understand the one behind you being cocky... but you?... You're not going to last 3 minutes against me.

*His laugh echoed out in the deserts as he began sinking into the sand. He disappeared but his laugh was still echoing in the wind.*

... Let's see what you got... little shinigami.

*Suddenly spikes made up of sand began popping up underneath Roan's feet aiming to pop up wherever his feet touched the ground.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:17 am

*Roan shifts his feet very slightly so that he is standing on the side of one of the spikes*

Nice strategy, but not gonna work.

*Roan shunpos into the air, then reappears near the center of the collection of spikes. Henthor is flaming. He stabs the blade into the ground, causing some of the sand to turn into glass, but it shatters at the slightest touch*

Dang, not the right temperature.

*Roan shunpos back into the air, staring closely to see where itll come up next*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Hehehehe... interesting idea turning the sand into glass... but it won't work!

*Suddenly behind Roan a large hand burst out of the sand and aimed to swat Roan who was in the air and crush him down against the sand in a crushing tidal wave of sand.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm

*As he is swatted, Roan bursts into flame. A clone made of fire does, anyway. As it burns, a little bit of sand turns to glass*

Man, I cant get the right temperature.

*Roan is once again on the ground*

In my opinion, you sir, are a terrible fighter.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:59 pm

.... Said the fly to the spider.... you underestimate me.

*Suddenly the sand beneath Roan's feet immediately disappeared into a gaping hole. The sides of the hole were edged with teeth... the sand monster attempted to swallow Roan right from underneath his feet.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:07 pm

Perfect timing...

*Roan alloweed himself to get stuck in the sand. Before he went under, he sucked in an insane amount of air, expanding his chest to a huge size*

Henthor, go and make sure no one freaks out and tries to rescue me. And i will need your instinct to tell me when to do this...

Yes sir.

*Roan is swallowed up by the sand as Henthor appears standing slightly behind KenTZ*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:29 pm

*TZ stood and watched as Roan was swallowed into the sand. He didn't move but he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. He was sure Roan would handle this but couldn't help making a comment.*

... Either he's a genius... or he's gone stark raving mad.

*TZ then spotted Henthor out of the corner of his eye beside him.*

... Guess it's the latter.

Lunugana (Sand Bloke):

*The hole in the sand closed up and the monster's hollow mask rose up out of the sand. Half the monster's body slowly rose out of the sand and turned around to the face the other bunch.*

... That was too easy.

Hahahaha.... Did you really expect him to win?

*The monster grinned as it looked down at the two shinigami smiling as he knew the terms of the deal were in his favour.*

*TZ had his hands behind his back and small sparks could be seen forming in his palms. A small flame about the size of a large marble erupted in his hands as he prepared for what was coming.*

*The sand making up the monster began falling loose as it was getting ready for his meal. He was getting ready to consume the others as he fell towards them in a massive tidal wave of sand... leaving no chance to escape.*

Any last words?

*A thought raced in TZ's head as the temperature of the little ball of flame in his hand got higher.*

Come on Roan... finish this before I have to do so myself.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:35 pm

*Henthor smirks t Lunaguna(?)'s comment*

Last words? How about: Freese.

--In the sand--

Roan, release it now, he is almost upon us...

Got it...

*Very carefully, so as not to breath in any sand, roan sucks in a little more air, and breathesw an insane amount of fire inside the body of lunaguna. Roan holds out his hndas behind him to cover all angles. In his mind, he says, "Cero del Fuego" and "Hado 31: Shakaho". Out of one hand, a flaming cero launches. Out of the other, a shakaho*

Please, for the love of the gods, work...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 pm

* a 30 metter hight van sised pillar of cristal stiking out of the sand. chris sitting on the top * hmmm....interesting
*glasses recording everything he's been seeing, takes out a bottle from an almost unoticably flat ,built in backpack and drinks a very small amount of water and then puts it away*
....heat levels are rising......
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:40 pm

*TZ stood ready to fire off the ball of fire in his hand when he noticed a flash from inside Lunuganga.*

Hmm?

*The monster stopped moving and looked down at it's torso. He then saw the sand forming him turn into a molten red and orange.*

.... What the?

... Snap. It's too hot! He's just going to melt it!

*TZ quickly thrust the ball of fire into the sand effectively putting it out. He then held both arms besides him. Some wind began swirling in his hands and he thrust them in front of him as he shouted out.*

Hado 58: Tenran!!

*A huge tornado erupted out of TZ's hands made from the cool air of Hueco Mundo. The molten colour had already reached his neck. The tornado hit the monster square in the chest and enveloped it's whole torso with only the head sticking out.*

*The wind cleared and revealed the sand monster a clear glass statue except for it's head which crowned the glass body. He was trapped.*

Ugh. What did you do to me?

*TZ just laughed and pointed a finger at the glass statue where Roan was trapped.*

Hado 4: Byakurai.

*TZ fired off a lightning bolt and moved his finger in a circle cutting out the glass Roan was trapped in.*

Hado 1: Sho.

*The glass block cleanly slid out and fell into the sand with a thud.*

You can break out now Roan. Now we can get to some interrogation.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:46 pm

*stands and steps off into air and sudently another pillar blast out and form a lower step and the pillar behind retracts into the sand* ....so you statued him...*keeps walking down like stairs and jumps off , land on the sand besides tz and remains silent*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:28 am

*Roan was becoming very afraid. His plan had worked a little too well. The sand was melting, and Roan was beginning to feel hot, which alarmed him even more*

Crap, what am I...

*He is stopped as the temperature decreases, and he finds himself imprisoned in glass. He mentally slows down his bodiers natural processes to save air. Then a small bolt of lightning begins to cut him out. He falls back into the sand. With a slight flexing of his muscles, he releases a small amount of reiatsu to shatter the glass. He stands up to see KenTZ and Chris. He looks over his shoulder to see Lunagana, a crystalline statue*

Well, Ive had better plans.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:28 pm

*TZ smiled at him.*

... Dunno about that... but I doubt you've had better handiwork.

*TZ nodded towards the glass statue.*

... And you beat me to firing that bastard meself. I was about to do it myself with fashionable impression of a massive flamethrower with you in there until I saw you melting that sand.... the least I could do is cool it for ya since you kinda got carried away.

*TZ shrugged.*

Ah well.... interrogation time.

*TZ turned towards the statue with a serious expression on his face. He shunpoed up in the air 3 or so metres from the head and sat down on the air, his legs dangling.*

Okay Lunuganga or whatever ye call yourself. I am looking for a person by the name of Phero Shalkrona. Whether he is a shinigami, hollow or arrancar at this point I wouldn't know... but I guess that's why we have you to tell me.

Ugh. Phero?.... Why should I tell you anything?

.... Cause I now have an idea of how to kill you. Your mask is practically impossible to destroy seeing as you are completely made of glass.... but we all know how easily glass shatters now don't we?

... After turning you into glass... you have one of 2 options... stay like that forever as you have no chance of reversing the process... or simply die cause a random rock fell out of the sky from these here tornadoes. Then there's telling us, we return your old self into the sand and you act like nothing happened and we aren't here and leave us alone.

... Fine. I do know of a hollow that carried that name when it was a soul. A shinigami who lost it's powers in an incident as far as I know. Though he's not a hollow anymore. Being hunted down from his past... he began to eat other hollows and follow others who did.

The surprising thing is that he managed to retain his personality and became a Gillian. Right now he's an adjuchas roaming the surface. The appearance of a phoenix with fire abilities and some magic abilities.

He's a savage one like me. Won't talk until you corner him and he'll attack you on sight.

.... Interesting. Unfortunately I ain't looking towards finding him in this vast desert... find him and call him here. Say that there are some lost shinigami roaming around here.

*The monster closed it's eyes as if in thought. A full 2 minutes later, he opened his eyes.*

.... He's coming... he's signalling where he is in a moment to give you ample time to regret and fear as he comes closer.

... You don't say?

*TZ got up and jumped higher up in the air. Sure enough in the far distance to his right he saw a burst of fire.*

.... Looks like he's coming. Probably be here in a few hours if he rockets here as he flies.

*TZ then went back to the ground. He sat down on the sand and wrapped himself tight with the cloak he wore around him raising it to hide half his face.*

.... And now... we wait.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Welll i see we have a litle rest time, anyone thirsty or hungry?
*takes water botles out from built-in back and some black funny looking bars and hands them out*

They may not taste very good ...,
but one bite oh this recipe i made will keep a starving being alive for around 12 hours.
I wouldn't be surprised if you get a stomache ache
for eating the whole bar at once ,becouse they expand to make you feel full.
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:22 am

*Roans heart begins beating a little faster. He wouldnt be able to eat if he tried. He would get to see Phero again, even if it was because of dark circumstances. A strange feeling was starting to give him a headache*

Are you okay, Roan?

Something wrong, Roan-kun?

Master Roan, is there a problem?

I dont know, its probably just a little heatstroke from the fire.

*Henthor knew Roan was lying because no Oakranr could ever be affected like that from any amount of heat*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:04 am

hmmm... roan are you ok? you don't look so good.
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:09 am

No, im fine.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:24 am

if you say so .... *watches a holow lizard* hmmmm.....
*looks around ,then looks at the sky and then the moon*....
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:56 am

*TZ smiled at Chris's preparedness even though he had brought supplies of his own. He decided to not take them out and just eat what Chris brought... though looking at it he thought otherwise.*

... Uhh... Chris... was it you or was it Derouichi who made this? Suspect

Hmm?

*TZ noticed Roan wasn't exactly his usual self. He sat down on the sand next to him.*

Hey Roan. You feeling tired?... Or... are ya worried about meeting Phero?

*The sound of a bird call echoed the length and breadth of the sand momentarily disturbing the peace of the desert. It faded away into the wind leaving the silence once again... except for the ocassional grunt from Lunuganga as he tried to tilt his head to fall off the glass statue into the sand.... which TZ wouldn't cheekily allow.*

Agh! Get me outta here! I'll eat you for this! I swear! You cheeky bastard!

How long's it been?

It's only been about 15 minutes so don't worry. You have quite a bit of time left.

... Hey. I know this is your friend and that this is also your fight, I won't intervene no matter what happens... but if you need any help from me or can't do it... just ask.

*TZ pat Roan's back a couple of times and got up wiping the sand off him. He got up and walked towards Chris.*

Hey Chris! We got a couple of hours to kill over here. Wanna have fun with our guest here?

Let's turn him into a sand castle or sumthing and give him a mirror. He's bound to love the make-over.

*TZ laughed a bit as he thought up ways of lightening up the mood.. and creative ways to have fun at Lunuganga's expense.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Eh, if I can help it, I dont want to fight him. He was stronger than me as a shinigami, so he may be stronger now. But if it comes to it, you know Ill let youe have a little fun.

*Chuckles at KenTZ's comment*

Yeah, hed love being a sandcastle.

*In his mind, the pressure increased a little*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next