Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Empty Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:52 pm

*Winds were blowing underneath the dark sky and shining moon that always reigned supreme in Hueco Mundo. Sand was being eternally shifted slowly like waves under the force of the cold winds. In the night, the fabric of the air was torn... as Hueco Mundo gained new guests.*

*There was a sound of crunching sand as a cloaked figure stepped into HM. The cloak covering all but the figure's eyes and above.*

Damn. I just had to appear in the middle of the desert.

*TZ stepped forward leaving space for another person to step out of the Gargantua as he surveyed the area.*

... Maybe we should begin underground.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo 11
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Empty Re: Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:54 pm

*A second figure steps out of the portal, wearing a brown hooded robe, leaving his face in shadow*

Might as well.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Vizard
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Empty Re: Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:59 pm

That is our best bet if we do run into the guardian of the lower level. He'd know the hollows around here the best.

However, you do realise that that place is a Menos Grande nesting ground... sure we can stand up to a couple dozen together. But in doing so we would alert others and make things worse.

A cycle that feeds itself unless we use guerilla tactics. It also means full-time masking and avoiding the use of our shinigami reiatsu and abilities unless necessary to avoid alerting others.

So... I'm up to it.... are you?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:02 pm

*Flips back the hood. Even though his mask is on, its obvious hes smirking*

Hell yeah.

OOC: By the way, if you can edit it, spell it 'Rogue' mission. you wrote Rouge, which is French for red. Im not insulting your spelling abilities, but we arent the red division. However, I like the color red.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:09 pm

OOC: AARGH!! My bad. Embarassed I'll get to that in a sec.

... Fine then.

*TZ closed his eyes for a moment conversing with his zanpakutou.*

Okay guys. This means you 2 and your powers stay on the down low. Don't worry though. I won't hesitate to call you if needed.

Okay TZ. Be careful out here.

*TZ's shinigami reiatsu decreased to a very small level. He opened his eyes looking at Roan through his mask as his reiatsu was nearly fully hollow.*

... Hold on.

*TZ blasted his hollow reiatsu and the sand beneath their feet suddenly faltered and a hole opened up within it. They began falling down into the darkness that was the Menos Forest.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:14 pm

Henthor, I wont worry about you, but try to keep my shinigami reiatsu hidden form anyone that could kill us.

Ill try, sir.

On second thought, slowly drain my shinigami reiatsu while hiding it. Itll help you heal and itll hide us.

Yes, sir.

*Roan feels some of his power ebbing away*

All right, Xanor, its your turn...

Sweet...

*Roan descend into the forest with KenTZ*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:16 pm

*Raizen, who was on his way back to Las Noches, noticed 2 rather high reiatsu's and sonido'd to the area where they were, finding them to now be in the Menos Forest. There he spots TZ and Roan, then observes their actions for a moment*

My my....what brings you two to Hueco Mundo?

OOC: To make this thread more...."real"....I'm gonna move it to the Desert of HM. XP

~Thread shadow-linked and moved to Hueco Mundo~
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Number of posts : 385
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:22 pm

*TZ began falling through the air. He streamlined his body aiming to move towards the various crystalline structures that towered into the sand above. He drew his zanpakutous and stabbed both of them into the walls and began sliding down towards the ground at a manageable pace. He slid to a halt as he neared the ground and jumped off the "tree" to the ground. He looked around and noticed the sand and all.*

... Hmm... better move.

*TZ looked around for Roan.*

... Yo. You around? Let's move out.

*TZ sheathed his zanpakutous and began running around the maze of trees. He heard of this place reading through records of Kurosaki Ichigo's venture here and knew that there was a way out and the main nest of the guardian northwest. He began running northwest and jumped up into the trees jumping from branch to branch.*

Moving on the ground'll be too risky.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:45 pm

*Roan was falling through the air when he sensed a large amount of reiatsu. He dismissed it since there were aa lot of Menos around here. But just in case...*

Xanor, watch my back and warn me if theres an enemies sword.

Sure thin.

*Just before he reaches the ground, He pulls his arms up, creating a parachute of sorts with his robe. He lands and crumples to absorb the shock of landing. He stands up to see KenTZ hopping from tree to tree*

Hmm, hes faster than i remeber.

*Follows him*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:53 pm

*TZ stopped on a tree branch crouching as he surveyed the darkness around him. He sensed something in the shadows. His eyes kept darting back and forth and finally stopped at one position. He raised his left hand to stop Roan who he heard trailing behind him.*

There.

*TZ whispered urgently to Roan who was behind him.*

Roan... get your weapon out.

*TZ fired off some of his reiatsu at a tree branch ahead of him in the darkness effectively breaking it. He unsheathed his left zanpakutou holding it in reverse keeping his other hand on the branch beneath him. He felt as his assassin nature began to arise... which was a rare occassion.*

... Reveal yourself.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:04 pm

*With his right hand, Roan pulled out Henthor. His left hand was on the handle of Phero*

Henthor, release some shinigami reiatsu.

But you said...

Do it.

*Roan could feel energy returning*

Stop the flow.

*Roan turned on the part of his brain that listens to nothing but instinct*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 pm

*Raizen holds his left hand in his pocket and scratches his head with his right hand after seeing the release*

Oro.....? O.o
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Badges : Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Roan-kun, someone else is here. Cant tell who, or how strong, but its not a regular hollow.

Got it.

*Whispers* KenTZ, Xanor says theres someone else here, and he aint a regular hollow...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:38 pm

*Whispers.* I know.... Damn it... he ain't showing.

*TZ heard an echo.*

Oro?

Damn it. I need light here... but how?.. I can't use my shinigami powers. It'll be much easier to proceed if they had no signs we were here.... guess there's no way around it.

Roan... you can tell where he is right? I'll need you to take the high ground. I'll go straight at it.

*TZ grabbed the branch he was standing on breaking it off the crystal serving as a reasonably good enough silent weapon. He then hurled it powerfully towards where he felt the reiatsu and shunpoed down to the ground. He was running on the ground silently as he drew his other zanpakutou.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:51 pm

Got it.

*Roan shunpos to a higher branch of the tree. He begins to look around*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:56 pm

OOC: Uhh... Vasto. You in this or? scratch You ain't exactly responding to anything we are doing.... Neutral
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:11 pm

*barely made it through the closing gargantua and has not been noticed, roams the desert sands with mask on*
*whispers to deruochi*..atleast my clothes are desert addapted....
being scout like comes in handy doesn't it*unzips the colar and pulls out a hood and takes a light scarf out from a pocket on left arm*
...no kidding...

Spoiler:
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 193
Location : Human world , digi-world , soul world or the hueco mundo
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

http://Luigi1727.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:13 am

*Raizen masks his reiatsu and begins sneaking around the area. Although it may be hard to sense him now, the echoing sound can be heard from every sonido he used*

Hmm.....3 of them, eh....
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:32 am

*Roan snses a third persons reiatsu*

Crap, whats he doing here?
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:16 am

*TZ skid to a halt past where he sensed this mysterious person last. He then heard sounds of sonidoes echoing everywhere as this person changed positions repeatedly.*

Damn it... no point then... just have to keep moving and hope we lose him.

*TZ jumped up to the high ground to a branch across from Roan and noticed he was looking up towards the sand. TZ looked up and suddenly felt a reiatsu.... and along with it he felt rage rising within him as he ranted in his thoughts.*

WHAT THE FU-?!? DOES HE EVEN KNOW WHY WE'RE HERE!?

Calm down. Your ranting doesn't change the fact that he is here... and as silent as it is out there, you're practically screaming down our ears over here.

*TZ took a much needed deep breath as he tried calming his nerves. He had to keep his line of thought rational... failing to do so may cost the lives of him and both his men. He turned his head looking to the darkness where he was unsure their pursuer lay. He whispered out to Roan.... gripping his zanpakutous immensely tight each time he mentioned his name.*

Damn it. Chris has suddenly decided to join us here. So... change in plan. We have to go back up to the desert, retreive him and try to lose this guy who's trailing us. I know it could be inaccurate but we then come back down here using the Spiritual World Positioning (SPS) on my phone to guide us right above the guardian's lair. There it's action aplenty.

I'll punch a hole in the roof for us to climb through.... follow up immediately.

*TZ jumped off the branch onto the air and jumped high up towards the Menos Forest's roof. He put his hand up to the loose glass and charged a small cero in his hands. Muffled by the sand he blasted it and a clean hole formed surrounded with glass on the sides. He then jumped up through the metres off sand and popped up on the surface.*

... Take the lead and guide us to Chris. I'll watch our backs in case our pursuer tries to come again.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:17 pm

*deruochi notices 2 reatsu pop fron nowere* ohohh there they are
weird why do i have a feel ing someones angry =_=...not good, thats gonna attract attention....deruochi terminate all holow energy your releasing or useing like the shinigami reatsu
oh ? why is that
look *points at the surounding holow* they all know were here but doN,t react since we have same reatsu but as soon as you stop that we will be like a mooving dust bunny and if they spot us then they will attack the good thing is if they doN,t spot us were almost completely camouflaged to them *sudently stop infront of a big holow with no eyes* ...damn...
You got a problem Chuby!?*it turns arounds and walk away*
seeeee menaceing works *stops reatsu* not always
*runs between the dunes to stay low and hidden*
i don't think the two know i'm here for a bit differant reason...i gess i should have waited but i needed to get here as soon as possible
*looks for a certain holow*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rouge Mission: The Search Of An Old Friend... In Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:00 am

*Roan appears behind Chris and grabs his collar*

Come on you.

*Shunpos to where KenTZ is, holding Chris*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena-Vizard Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:49 am

*chokes* Holy shit *gets away and stands* fine *follows*
Rena-Vizard
Rena-Vizard
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:07 am

*TZ sat in the sand waiting for Roan to return as he listened to the howling winds and surveyed the shifting sands.*

.... Someone else is here.

*TZ turned behind him and saw Roan and Chris back from their venture. He was glad to see they were both fine.*

.... Chris. You really need to stop doing that. We didn't exactly come here to fight if that's what you were hoping for. Oh and you really need to think about your actions and how they affect others.

I mean had you died, I'd have made Roan here carry the body bag. lmao.

Mwahahahahahahahaha....

*A laugh echoed the span of the desert. Suddenly two tornadoes formed out of nowhere aimed at their group from left and right.*

Damn it. It's him.

*TZ whipped out his right zanpakutou firing off a blast towards the right and swung it again firing off a blast from his left effectively nullifying both tornadoes without even a word as he released his zanpakutou.*

*Suddenly the sand a few metres away from them became alive and started shifting. It rose slowly and took shape of a giant half buried in the sand.*

Hmm... you destroyed both tornadoes without any effort... who are you shinigami and what are you doing in the Sands of Hueco Mundo?

Who we are doesn't matter. However we are here because we are searching for a certain soul with whom we have unfinished business with.

*The large monster's face showed annoyance as he then moved to attack. A blast came out of nowhere splitting him in half.. the sand making him up slowly reforming.*

... Now that I have your attention... I wish to make a proposal. You beat one of my men in single combat then you get to eat all 3 of us... the tastiest meal any hollow can have in Hueco Mundo. If my man beats you in single combat however, you will give us information of this soul's whereabouts. You are practically the desert so I believe you would know all the inhabitants of Hueco Mundo.

Hmmm... insolent little... I accept your proposal. Bring forth this little warrior of yours.

*TZ sheathed his zanpakutous with a smile. He turned his head back speaking to the others.*

Chris... you hang back. Nobody should interfere. Roan... your cue. I believe this is your fight.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 am

*Roan saw the tornadoes coming from the corner of his eye*

Down! *He shouted, tackling Chris. He saw KenTZ dispose of the tornadoes and offer the challenge. Roan knew who he was gonna say before he said anything*

All right then.

*Roan gets up and dusts himself off*

Ill enjoy this, never fought someone like this.

*Looks over his shoulder at KenTZ*

Watch and learn, KenTZ.

*Roan pulls out sealed Henthor and looks at the sand creature*

Bring it.

OOC: KenTZ, could you RP the sand guy for me? Unless you want me to do it.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next