Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar

3 posters

Go down

Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Empty Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar

Post by Raine Eve Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:28 am

A house full of sexy young Arrancars doing it old school. Back when we liked the stars like the ones up in the sky... distant and cold, dangerous and unpredictable . . .

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ - ☆ - ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

Good evening all, I take it that Hueco Mundo hasn't proven too cruel as you've made it here in one piece. I would like to welcome you to my home away from home... while taking care of my Espada duties here in HM I prefer to stay with my kin. The house itself is run by my Arrancar family, you'll find our portrait hanging over the main fireplace's mantel.
Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar ArrancarFam

My elder brothers Velorum and Tearlin take most of the responsibility in keeping this place up and running while my little sister Rin takes care of the cooking aspect.

There's not much to say as there are people to meet... This home was founded by myself as a refuge for those lost souls Aizen-sama had corrupted and twisted their fates before his death. In his absence I took it upon myself to raise them from the wretched abominations they were intended to become in hopes of helping them find peace, so they may become more refined Arrancar in due time. However this proved troublesome, even with only 4 of the subjects having survived; taking care of 4 Hollow beasts and molding them into neutral souls is no easy task! So I enlisted the help of my dear friend and somewhat sensei Yuroichi's son Hakkai to aid in my vision. He lives here as well, monitoring the little scamps and having taken after his mother, uses his sheer Shinigami will and strength to keep them in line.
Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar YurSon

So without further ado... my little band of children... of sorts.

Kyo Fujimiya
Spoiler:

The lone wolf of the group, granted his wolven hollow form as tribute... Nothing is known of his past as of yet. Kyo prefers to remain somewhat distant, even from his new found family.

Miosaki Yoshiko
Spoiler:
You're typical femme fatale. She had been wronged in life in many ways... often seen as too weak to stand up for herself. Many convinced her she was so useless that all she did was skirt by on other's achievements like some sort of social scavenger. This idea stuck with her even when taking her own life, as she became a demonic crow-like hollow. Having been raised by Raine she has developed a high self-esteem (borderline cocky) and an unrivaled fighting skill through her new found determination to prove those in her past wrong.

Hatsuharu or “Haru” Tsukiyono
Spoiler:
Haru is a bit more easy going, as far as Arrancars go. He lived life as the one who made his way through his cunning and slight of hand... He made a living off of tricking others out of their money and possessions. He hated himself for conning others in order to live, but he had to survive. One night his game was revealed and his trickster personality surfaced as he made light of his antics. The conned man was not amused and had Haru brutally torn up by his syndicate's daggers and cast into the ocean where he drowned. He made his way into the spirit world as an aquatic panther, furthering his illusion of quick mental and physical reflexes and his fins and spines serving as a reminder of his watery fate.

Sachiel Ayumu
Spoiler:
The baby of the group, and my closest child... the one in which I share a common wound. Sach came into the spirit world not once, but twice... He has no knowledge of his life in the living world, but he does have some insight as to his former after-life. He had entered the spiritual world as a Shinigami, a subordinate of Dio's, his 10th seat no less. Sadly he was a bit too impatient and eager to fight, claiming to want to protect everyone from the hollow scourge. In a field mission the 8th's squad was ambushed by hollows and suffered severe casualties, Sachiel amongst them. With time being a crucial factor Dio withdrew, unable to retrieve the bodies and had to flee lest they suffer more casualties... Aizen was behind the battle and lay in waiting to collect the bodies of the slain soul reapers. His experiments focused on creating the perfect Shinigami/Hollow hybrid. Nearly every attempt had failed, except for Sach...

But enough about that ^^ now that you know everyone feel free to come on in and take a load off whenever you like. After all, even we Arrancar need a good rest now and again.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar 9
Reiatsu :
Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Empty Re: Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar

Post by Dio Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:16 am

*Dio shunpo's in after stealthly crossing the plains of hueco mundo, following a trail of raines hollow reiatsu. he comes to a largish home. Dio enters the home and takes a look around, seeing nothing he does a little exploring of the building. He opens a door and sees a bedroom with the beds mostly neatly made. he continues on and finds another door this one leads to the dinning room, inside a small group of arrancar were eating at the table and look up as he opened the door. seeing the hateful and shocked expressions on each of the arrancars face Dio's eyes widen and he turns to run out the door knowing he is outnumbered. as he reaches the door outside 2 of the arrancar appear infront of him having sonido'd ahead to bloack his path and the others trailing behind having him surounded*

look im not here for trouble, im was following the reiatsu trail of my love as i wished to know more about where she came from so i may understand her better. if you will let me leave i shall forget about this place and leave you be.

*the arrancar seemed not to care for his words and started to advance upon him menacingly. sighing Dio takes a stance and lets out a blast of his reiatsu and watches the shcked expressions as the hollows stop for a moment.*

"No matter how strong you think you are Shinigami we are more than you in number and can easily take you down... prepare to be
devoured!"

*Dio draws his blade and as the first arrancar moves to attack the pendant around his neck, given to him by raine, flares up and emnates a pwerful reiatsu washing over those in the area.the arrancar recognise the reiatsu and take several steps backward in confusion*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar 8
Reiatsu :
Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Empty Re: Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:51 am

*With the rational Arrancars not home at the moment and there Shinigami caretaker taking care of business upstairs the group of rowdy "teen" Arrancar were a bit on edge. They weren't exactly used to company, especially having never been in the presence of a Shinigami... It was the the childlike Hatsuharu to question the situation first, cocking his head to the side.*

"How is it possible he has mum's reiatsu?"

*Kyo snarls as his reiatsu grows so thick around him it nearly becomes tangible*

"Speak Shinigami! You'd best explain how you have something so precious of ours... or there will be dire consequences..."

*Just then Sachiel realized who it was that was in their midst. He had seen Dio before, at his rebirth in fact. Though he remembered him having been his Captain prior to the experimentation he said nothing about it. Instead he jumped in front of the group*

"Enough... This is the Shinigami Mumma Raine has sworn to love and protect. We are not to hurt him..."

*Being the somewhat leader of the group Kyo circles Dio cautiously and snorts*

"Is that so. Well what do you have to say Shinigami?"

Last edited by Raine Eve on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:25 am

*looking at the arrancar Dio takes note of their caution in trusting him with the exception of sachiel*

look i am Raine's fiance, the one who swore to love and protect her for as long as i may live.i came here to se a little more of her background so i may get to know her better. i was not ecpecting to meet arrancars to be honest but i see you appear to be part of her life.
i hold no grudge against anyone unless he harm my me or those i love, so i hope we can come to terms as we each share a special person in common.

*turning to sachiel Dio once again remembers the impatient yet eager sbordinate and a wave of guilt washes over him as he looks upon him with sad eyes.*

sachiel i dont know if i said this before but i am sorry for not being able to protect you all those many years ago... can you forgive me?

*Dio lowers his head in shame for not being able to help his subordinate when he needed him most.*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:05 am

*Sachiel was about to reply when suddenly the door flew open as Hisagi rushed in carrying an unconscious and very bloody Raine...*

"Clear the table, NOW!"

*Everyone looked on in shock as Hisagi swiftly knocked everything that had occupied the livingroom table onto the floor and lay Raine upon it. Miosaki rushed to her side and promptly took her "mother's" hand in her own while looking to Hisagi*

"Hisagi-sama! What in the world happened?!?"

*Hisagi rolled up his sleeves as he worked frantically to disrobe his Captain and reach the badly wounded area. Only looking up to see the worried faces of her children to bark out orders.*

"Haru, boiling water, now! Sach, fetch a few clean sheets of linen! And Kyo, go grab Hakkai, hurry!"

*Each accomplishing their said tasks, it was Kyo who completed his first. A very worried Hakkai nearly flew down the stairs. He hurdled over the couch and stood at the head of the table.*

"What happened Hisagi?"

*The previous Vice of the 9th lowered his gaze as he spoke, his voice shaking*

"She... she protected one of our recruits in a spar we were fighting... she... she put herself between him and Genjo..."

*Hakkai's eyes went wide*

"Genjo, as in your wolven spirit?!? Why would you have even brought them out against a recruit? If you weren't careful you could have seperated her very soul from her being and killed her!"

*Hisagi's heart broke as he was berated, the sense of foolish pride and shame following it nearly suffocating him*

"Mio, help me carry her upstairs to her chamber! And Kyo, tell the other 2 to meet us in Raine's quarters, there will be more room to work in there."

*Miosaki lifted Raine's upper body and guided her into Hakkai's arms. Then each of the Arrancar disappeared upstairs following them*

"He's right, how could I have been so foolish..."

*Just then Hisagi noticed Dio standing out of the corner of his misty eyes*

"D...Dio-sama... I, I'm so sorry..."

*Tears formed then slowly rolled down his cheeks*

"I never thought harm would ever come to her by my own hands..."

*Sachiel slowly walked down the steps and looked to the 2 men. Calmly he spoke.*

"Just as I do not blame Dio-sama for my own death I do not blame you Hisagi-kun for the pain my mother suffers... If I have learned anything since my rebirth it is this..."

*He looks to Hisagi*

"It is not one's burden to fully protect another from any sort of harm, be it bodily or any sort of emotional or mental harm. To those who take on this responcibility it is important to remember one's fate is only truly safeguarded by oneself."

*Sach turns his attention to Dio and locks his gaze in his own*

"For those times one is wounded in another's care it must be learned that all will be right again soon and the bond and pact of protection grows stronger than before. Though in some cases even the greatest protection one could offer was not enough... and there is no going back. But it is the knowledge that the individual tried theur hardest to save you that makes it all worth it in the end."

*Sachiel smirks slightly as he moves into the kitchen and retrieves some hand towels. Then returns to the livingroom and begins to climb the stairs*

"So if it's forgiveness your burdened souls seek then take solace in knowing that you have both indeed been forgiven."

*His voice trails off as he ascends the stairs*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:42 am

*Dio stood there stunned as the love of his life was carried upstairs all beat up with wide distant eyes he turns to hisagi as he talks to him, though Dio is not hearing anything esxcept the pounding of his heart in his throat. he starts to move towards the stairs when sachiel descended the steps. listening half heartedly he cannot get the image of his raine injured out of his mind.
as sachiel starts to ascend Dio calls out to him*

please is there anything i can do?

*His resolve shows as he knows he must be strong to help his love.
walking over to hisagi he visciously punches him in the gut*

hisagi snap out of it. i dont hold it against you though what you did was stupid, however we need to help raine and standing there blubbering isnt going to help.
so sachiel is there anything we can do?

*Dio looks to sachiel again with a more serious yet still anxious face*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:53 am

*A minature blood red dragon sat perched in the rafters of the immense home. Carefully hiding its reiatsu as it watched the others interact below*

Spoiler:

So these are the ones who my mistress seems to worry about. Aside from immense reiatsu... I sense nothing that would threaten her.

Narya? Is there anything there?

No. Nothing. I hardly sense any danger here, Mistress.

Very well, come back and I'll investigate myself.

As you wish.

*The dragon vanishes in the blink of an eye as though it were never there*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Raine Eve's Home for Wayward Arrancar Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:07 am

*Hisagi doubled over as the wind was knocked from him*

"Ugh!"

*He panted lightly as he righted himself, wiping a bit a spit from the corner of his mouth*

"I wasn't blubbering Dio-sama as much as I was expressing my regret and apologizing for my foolish decisions."

*His gaze narrowed as he stood, also waiting for Sachiel's reply. Sach himself called back down*

"There's nothing more to be done here than wait. I suggest you 2 make yourselve's at home. It may be a while yet..."

*As the pink-haired man dissapeared once more Hisagi sulked*

"I suppose the best care a hybrid may recieve would be from another hybrid..."

*His voice trailed off as he realized he may have said too much...*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 am

*Dio's gaze narrowed at hisagi's words having picked up something he hadnt previously realised.*

wait are you telling me that sachiel is a hybrid? isn't he just an arrancar?
wait! are all these arrancar hybrids?
tell me everything hisagi!

*A wide eyed Dio forces command and power into his voice to get hisagi to talk, pulling his authority out from under whatever bed it was hiding*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:17 pm

*Hisagi looked up sheepishly*

"Hai... but I thought you knew that Dio-sama. After all, was he not one of your subordinates?"

*He sighed as he shook his head*

"Sach couldn't possibly be just be an Arrancar, beings can't simply be converted from one life form to another. As Raine explained it to me the night she confided her secret lifestyle, her world is one where her being is a blend of both Arrancar and Shinigami."

*Sachiel's ears perked as he heard his name and he sat unnoticed at the top of the stairs. Hisagi continued*

"All I really know is that Raine under went some radical experimentation that traced back to manipulating her very soul. I don't know all the details Dio-sama... but she is the ultimate hybrid as she has both functioning soul and life systems which define our very races... Don't ask my by what means she acquired these attributes, all I know is it was Aizen's doing."

*Kyo appeared just behind Sach, snarling slightly as he balled his fists. Sach whispered as he placed a hand over his elder brother's fist*

"Don't Kyo... let them be."

*Though his fury could be seen blazing in his eyes Kyo knew it couldn't be helped. His younger brother was right, perhaps his mother's lover had the right to know... He snorted as he turned on his heels and disappeared down the darkened corridor. Sachiel sighed and returned his attention to Hisagi*

"As for her "children..."

*Hisagi's inflection when he used the term children was a bit different, his body language also hinted at his intentions for discussing them*

"Yes, each of the 4 beings you had seen are indeed hybrids. They too were each subject to Aizen's awful experimentation. However... they were not seen as successes... they are slow to grow and develop as if they were once again children, in theory, having to relearn everything within each racial attribute they recieved. Raine was able to fully utilize her hybrid abilities once her rebirthing was complete, these 4 are still maturing and training as we speak."

"They were mistakes in the eyes of their creators and cast aside."

*Hakkai slowly descended the stairs, wiping the remaining blackened blood from his hands*

"Raine felt compelled to protect those her Master had left for dead and took in these creatures, establishing this house as a safe haven for them."

*Hisagi looked up and acknowledged his acquaintance's presence with a nod*

"Dio, I would like to introduce you to Hakkai Shihōin, son to Yoruichi-chan..."

*Hakkai cut Hisagi off with a sudden glance*

"Pleased to meet you Taichou, I have heard so much about you. I'm only sorry to have had to meet under such circumstances."

*His feline-esque eyes flashed the same dangerous, golden hue of his mother's*

"In any case, Hisagi I believe you should be on your way. Raine-chan will be fine but you will need to stand in as Taichou of the 9th until she is fully recouperated."

*Hisagi nodded, taking the hint and as he reached the door turned to the 2 men and bowed his head*

"Good night all, oh and Dio-sama? Please give Raine my regards and tell her I'm sorry and wish her well."

*And with that, he left. Hakkai sat down in an armchair in the corner and looked over Dio*

"She's resting upstairs if you wish to see her. Miosaki and Haru are in with her at present, but I doubt they'll cause you any trouble."

*He thoughtfully glanced up the stairs at Sach who promptly dissapeared*

"I hope you understand the magnitude of everything you have seen and heard here tonight Taichou..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:51 am

*Dio seemed a little startled at the news of more than one hybrid and at the mention of seeing Raine he gathered his weits once more*

yes it may take a while to sink in and process properly but im sure understanding will come when m am not as worried. thank you hakkai, now if you dont mind i will stay by my loves side for as long as i may

*Dio quickly climbs the stairs and enters the room where Raine lay resting. Dio kneels by her side and takes her hand giving it a gentle squeeze*

love im here for you,and i will remain here tll you are fighting fit again.
i have met your family and friends and they seem to be wonderful people, who care for you as much as i do and i hope to get to know them better with you by my side...

*Dio smiles weakly as he holds his loves hand stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. Dio leans over and lightly kisses her on the lips and returns to his vigilant kneeling*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:31 am

*Sachiel moves from his seat at the top of the stairs as he watches Dio pass by. He makes his way downstairs and sits on the couch across from Hakkai.*

"Well he took that rather well, ne?"

*Hakkai knitted his brow and gave a curt head toss*

"No need for sarcasm Sach... I'm so glad you think this is funny. This isn't all fun and games. You each came here to fully mature and learn... but you're each still so young and vulnerable. Just like you aren't ready for the outside world; the outside is ready for you either. There's a reason why Raine-sama had kept news of you, her prized students, her children, under such tight wraps..."

- - - - - - -

*A lamp goes crahing into the wall*

"That's enough Kyo! Can't you see you're going to disturb mother!"

*Miosaki scolded her elder brother as he went pacing across the foot of Raine's bed, fuming*

"I can't believe you're each going to sit here and let this stranger waltz into our house and just stumble into our lives! Hisagi was careless to have done this to mother, this is unforgivable. But for Sach to keep that he had been to their world, and KNOWS this stranger and WELCOMED him into OUR home! I can't allow this!"

*Haru frowned*

"Why can't you just be happy for momma... this man is no stranger to her..."

*Kyo's reiatsu flared*

"She doesn't need any of those pureblood bastards! Don't you remember... they DID this to us! Raine-jousama doesn't need anyone else outside of her loving family... we can protect her, just look at what her own Shinigami Vice did to her!"

*Miosaki's eyes flashed angrily*

"Bite your tongue! You know Hisagi-sensei would never have done something to harm mother on purpose!"

*Hatsuharu timidly hudled into the corner, wrapping his arms around his knees, burying his face in them. When his siblings got to fighting like this he never knew what to do...*

"As for this outsider, true he knows nothing of us and we know about the same regarding him. But Mother trusts him with her life and you of all people should know what that means Kyo..."

*Mio's voice dripped with an icy, cutting tone. Her words struck Kyo as his facial features softened slightly, just breaking through his stoic mask. Suddenly his body seared with flames as he held his head in his hands, then began violently shaking it. The flames died away leaving him with only an expresion of confusion and pain. Softly Mio spoke, she got up and went to place her hand on his shoulder*

"You just need to trust mother's judgement Ky..."

*Before Miosaki could even finish stating her brother's name he vanished*

"...o..."

*She sighed as she sadly strolled across the room and knelt down beside Hatsuharu, wrapping her arm around him. Haru sniffled slightly.*

"I wish there was something we could do for him Mio... anything to make him see the good in those he holds a grudge to. But... but what if he's right? What if this guy only wants to hurt momma?"

*Just then the door opened and Dio stepped inside. Both children watched as he knelt down beside their mother and silently listened to his words... Miosaki whispered into Hatsuharu's ear.*

"I don't think we have to worry about that li'l Haru."

*The younger brother smiled as he cautiously moved to stand and walked over to where Dio knelt*

"You know, even though she's in a state of unconsciousness..."

*He looked to Dio then back to his mother and knelt down beside him*

"Momma can still hear us. And mum always told us of how she so admired your voice Mister Dio-sama... perhaps if you were to sing to her you would bring some comfort and light to her darkened sleep."

*Haru smiled softly as Miosaki walked to the other side of her mother's bed and took her other hand. She motioned to Dio*

"I'm sorry we had to meet like this, but I'm certainly glad I am able to say I met the one who always brought a smile to my mother's face. I am Miosaki Yoshiko... you may call me Mio."

*She bowed her head*

"You can call my Haru if you like..."

*The little one piped up, as he forced a smile to his face.*

"I'm momma's favorite."

*Miosaki chuckled as Hatsuharu beamed*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:10 am

*Dio looked at both the hybrids*

thank you mio, haru .. for understanding so well... i dont want to be hated by those that my fiance loves so much...
*Grinning as haru makes his claim of being the favourite*

well someone as cute as you i can see why ^^
sing for her eh? hmm i might give that a try... I'm sorry if it makes your ears bleed guys I'm not exactly the worlds best singer ^^'

*Dio starts to sing their song*

I dont mind where you come from
As long as you come to me
But I dont like illusions I cant see
Them clearly
I dont care, no I wouldn't dare
To fix the twist in you
You've shown me eventually what you'll do
I dont mind
I dont care
As long as you're here

Go ahead and tell me you'll leave again
You'll just come back running
Holding your scarred heart in hand
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
If you take me for everything
And do it all over again
It's all the same

Hours slide and days go by
Till you decide to come
But in-between it always seems too long
Suddenly
But I have the skill, yeah
I have the will, to breath you in while I can
However long you stay is all that I am

I dont mind, I dont care
As long as you're here

Go ahead and tell me you'll leave again
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are
And do it all over again
It's always the same

Wrong or Right
Black or White
If I close my eyes
Its all the same

In my life
The compromise
I'll close my eyes
Its all the same

Go ahead say it
You're leaving
It's all the same
And I'll take you for who you are now
Do it all over again
It's all the same
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:48 pm

*Mio rolls her eyes at the ears bleeding comment*

"Just give it a try, you're our best bet for her to wake up..."

*She and Haru sat back as they closed their eyes and listened to his song*

"Hmm?"

*Miosaki opened her eyes as she felt a slight squeeze from Raine. Hearing his sister's 'hmm' Haru looked to her then his mother. Raine's peaceful expression was disturbed as the corners of her eyes and mouth began to twitch slightly, resulting in a warm smile*

"Dio-sama!"

*Haru "squee'd" excitedly*

"Momma's listening!!!"

*The boy bounced giddily as he watched, enamored with the scene. Mio's lips also curled up into a smile*

"... Haru, Dio... look..."

*Raine's eyes began to flutter open as she offered a light squeeze with each of her hands. Groggily she rolled her head to each side acknowledging her visitors. In a meek voice she spoke*

Why hello there everyone...

*Haru squealed as he clenched his fists to his chest and could barely contain himself*

"Momma!" X3

*Raine smiled weakly and reached her hand up and ruffled the boy's hair*

Hello there Haru

*She looked to her daughter and squeezed her hand reassuringly*

Miosaki...

*Then she turns to her fiancé with a vague expression*

Dio...

*Her children looked to eachother. They could tell things were a bit awkward and they nodded in a silent agreement.*

"Momma, we're gonna get going now"

*He kissed her cheek and backed away from the bedside*

"We'll be back to check on you later..."

*She kissed her mother's opposite cheek and the 2 vanished from the room, leaving just the couple.*

Dio-kun, what are you doing here? How did you find me...?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:58 am

*Dio, overjoyed with his love waking, hugs her tight kissing her deeply
then sheepishly he grins as the two hybrids leave*

well uh... truthfully i just wanted to find out more about your life here in HM
so i followed a reiatsu trail here and found myself n this place... to a cold reception from one of your children but the others seem to be k with me now i think...
anyway i was here and then hisagi brought you here all beat up and unconscious. your children patched you up and hisagi told me a few things...
but that isnt important love, what is important is that your alive and well

*So sayng Dio hugs her again*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:41 pm

*Raine winced in pain as she forced a smile to her face and gently returned the kiss*

I see...

*She frowned slightly*

I was hoping I could have been the one to bring you here when we were all ready. But perhaps it's a good thing you came when you did.

*Raine smiled weakly*

I'm sorry love, I'm a mess...

*She brushes her hair from her face*

I should be thankful Hisagi knew enough to bring me home. And my children fixed me up ne? Heh ^^ They really are something... I'm only sorry you had troubles. Though I'm sure they will each warm up to you. They're just so new to this world... Let me guess, Kyo gave you the most trouble?

*Her eyes flashed as Dio told her Hisagi's mentioning a few things, her brow furrowed almost unnoticeably*

What exactly did Hisagi-kun tell you..?

*Raine tried to move herself up to lean on the headboard and cried out in pain. She gripped her wounded shoulder and grimaced.*

- - -

*Sachiel's ears perked as he heard his mother's cry. Within seconds he had flashed into the room and was sitting at the head of the bed holding his mother in his arms*

"Relax mum, you're just going to over-exert yourself..."

*Raine was about to speak when her eyes fluttered and her head fell to her shoulder*

"Damnit mum..."

*Sach silently guided her body back down to the mattress. He lovingly brushed the hair from her face and spoke to Dio, never taking his eyes off his mother*

"It's funny how nervous she gets when she talks about you... and now seeing her in your presence. It's like her heart never rests when you're on her mind."

*He chuckles as he caresses her cheek*

"I wonder just what it is she's so afraid of..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 am

*As Dio was about to explain just what hisagi told him Raine once again passed out*
oh love i wish you wouldnt over do things Sad
*Running a hand along her face and planting a kiss on her forehead Dio turns to sach*

is that a good thing or a bad thing sachiel? if she never rests when i am on her mind am i causesing her more trouble being here? I'm confused as to what to do and i wish i could do more...

*Sighing Dio sinks back into a dishelved and nearly unresponsive state*
i just don't know sachiel, i wish i knew what she was afraid of myself...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down