Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters}

+3
ChickenBoy
Dio
Raine Eve
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Empty 9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters}

Post by Raine Eve Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Welcome all! Please, do come in!

9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Office

Please excuse the informal appearance of my office, but don't let it fool you! ^~ I'm just more at home fulfilling my Taichou duties in a more serene setting. ^^

Feel free to drop by here anytime... Whether you have a question, concern or even just wish to share a cup of sake with me. You'll find me here more often than not. =P
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : 9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Empty Re: 9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters}

Post by Dio Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:06 pm

*Dio walks into his Fiance's Office picks her up pff the seat and kisses her deeply and brings flowers out from behind his back as well as a tub of cake batter ice cream*

hello my love how are you today? i come bearing gifts ^^

*he sets the gifts down on her desk and embraces her with both arms before kissing her deeply yet again*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : 9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} 8
Reiatsu :
9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Empty Re: 9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters}

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:22 pm

*Caught of guard Raine lets out a soft "eep" as she's scooped up into her love's embrace.*

Dio-kun! You startled me ^///^

*She giggles as she blushed slightly*

I'm doing alright I suppose, swamped with paper work... as usual. But I'm much better now -^^-

*She returns her beloved fiance's kiss as she sensually wrapps her arms around his neck*

How about you luv, what brings you here?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:39 am

*looking deep into his loves eyes he see the reflection of his love mirored n her eyes as though reciprocated with an equal dedication*

why i thought that was obvious ^^ i brought you gifts and had to visit you to brighten your otherwise potentially dreary day Very Happy

*Dio once again kisses Raine Softly and sensually on the lips, barely touching*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:13 am

*Raine smirks coyly*

It's obvious you've left your own office and paperwork behind... and brought me gifts in hopes of my not punishing you XP

*Hugs him close after blowing a short string of raspberries*

But atleast now there's no potential for a dreary day ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:25 am

*laughing at the accuracy of his loves remark Dio innocently bats his eyelids*
me? Ditch my work for the one i love? never.... haha you know me to well my love. and of course any day i get to talk to you, even for the smallest amount of time, becomes filled with joy and wonder as i revel and bask in your radience.

*Smiling lovingly as he gazes into Raines beautiful eyes Dio plants a kiss on her forehead*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:54 am

*Blushes slightly*

Speaking of knowing someone all too well... You sure know how to butter me up now don't you ^///^

*She wags her finger at him in mock discipline*

But that won't always save you. ^~ You know reports are due into the 9th at the end of every other week. And that's no exception for you.

*She pokes his nose cutely*

Even as my fiancé, with goodies ;3
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:21 am

lol which goodies are you refering to

*Dio looks at his love giving her a cheeky grin*

ok ill do the paper work ^^ now do you want it in strips little paper men or just confetti? :p

*Dio quickly trying to distract Raine he kisses her and pinches her buttocks*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:43 am

You're awful Dio-kun ^///~

*She promptly covers her toosh and nips at her lover's lip*

One of these days Dio... one of these days XP

*She slips from his grasp and and makes her way to her sake cabinet and pours a glass of elegant rice wine*

Care for a glass luv?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:54 pm

why yes my love i would love a drink ... you know i haven't turned down a free drink yet ^^

*Dio walks up behind Raine and snakes his arms around her waist holding her lightly and kissing the nape of her neck*

is there anything i can get you my love?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:01 pm

*Raine giggles as Dio's soft sensations envoke a tingle down her spine*

Well what would you prefer to dink my love?

*She grabs a second glass before looking over her shoulder and casting a gentle smile at her love*

There is nothing more you could get for me... as you've already given me the world
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:07 pm

*Dio grins and kisses her gently on the side of her neck*

i did say sake is fine my love, and if there was anything you wanted that i could give you it would be yours.

*Dio tenses his arms a little to tighten his hug and rest his chin on her shoulder*

i think we should revisit that courtyard of yours where we burned the rocks themselves with our declarations of love... what do you think my love?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:10 pm

*Raine refrains from opening the bottle of sake and turns in Dio's embrace to face him*

I think that's a wonderful idea love. Why don't we take our sake with us there then ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:13 pm

hmm a grand idea. a picnic at the spot where we declared our love... it just so happens i brought everything needed for the picnic as well with me

*Produces a basket with various food goods and cutlery*

so shall we go now or maybe a little later?

*Dio offers his arm to his Fiance*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:15 pm

*Chuckles as she takes his arm*

You never cease to amaze me luv

*She plants a chaste kiss on his cheek*

Why don''t we head out now while all is quiet?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:17 pm

i think thats a brilliant idea lead the way my love

*Dio quickly kisses her forehead lightly before letting his love lead him out of the office*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 pm

*Raine promptly shut her door behind them as she headed for the place responcible for igniting the couple's true love.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenBoy Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 pm

*He sonidos in, hands in pockets*
This looks like the captains office...
*He spots a captains haori hanging over a chair*
Thats it
*He grabs the Haori and looks around for any survalence*
ChickenBoy
ChickenBoy
Hollow

Male
Number of posts : 167
Reiatsu :
9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1009th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 pm

*Raine appears out of the shadows in her Shinigami form*

Ahem, what would a little Arrancar such as yourself be doing in a Taichou's office...

*She narrows her brows*

And why exactly would you have my robes?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenBoy Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Raine Eve wrote:*Raine appears out of the shadows in her Shinigami form*

Ahem, what would a little Arrancar such as yourself be doing in a Taichou's office...

*She narrows her brows*

And why exactly would you have my robes?
*He squints at her*
Hm...no... anyway...that's none of your business, shouldnt pry into others orders now should ya?
*He sonidos out*
ChickenBoy
ChickenBoy
Hollow

Male
Reiatsu :
9th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1009th Division Captain's Office {Taichou Raine Eve's Quarters} Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:12 am

*Raine sighs and shakes her head*

Good thing I never leave my real haori out...

*Pulls hers out of the closet and dons it*

I wonder what Vasto wants with a Captain's robe
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenBoy Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:29 am

*He walks in leaving lowly shinigami unconscious on floor behind him*
Stupid vas...making me come back..
*He fires a cero and twists it around the room, destroying everything in its wake, apart from any Haoris*
Damn...where is it...
*He searches in a random cupboard for it and finds nothing*
damn...wheres there captain, the one earlier...ill get her haori even if i force it out of her...
ChickenBoy
ChickenBoy
Hollow

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:22 am

*Raine unleashes a wave of reiatsu, cancelling out CB's cero*

I warn you Arrancar... you don't want to mess with me...

*She emerges from the shadows*

What is it you are looking for? All you're going to find is a fight you can't win
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenBoy Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:09 am

Raine Eve wrote:*Raine unleashes a wave of reiatsu, cancelling out CB's cero*

I warn you Arrancar... you don't want to mess with me...

*She emerges from the shadows*

What is it you are looking for? All you're going to find is a fight you can't win
Pretty big words for a shinigami
*He smirks*
You the captain around here?
ChickenBoy
ChickenBoy
Hollow

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:28 pm

*Raine chuckles*

Big words to some, a fair warning to others...

*She manifests her true haori and puts it on*

Hai, what is it to you?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next