Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master"

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 3 Empty Re: Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master"

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:00 am

*Roan brought up the swords to block, but collapsed*

Gah!

*He sat on the ground, panting. His bankai disappears, and his sword turns back into a katana*

*pant*I can't go any longer, I'm almost out of reiatsu, hollow and shinigami*pant*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 3 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 3 Empty Re: Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master"

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:20 am

Roan Oakranr wrote:*Roan brought up the swords to block, but collapsed*

Gah!

*He sat on the ground, panting. His bankai disappears, and his sword turns back into a katana*

*pant*I can't go any longer, I'm almost out of reiatsu, hollow and shinigami*pant*

*TZ realised that Roan couldn't go on as he began failing against the blast.*

Hmm!?

*He shunpoed in front of the blast just as Roan let go and it slowly began being absorbed back into the zanpakutou which glowed a bright blue and went back to normal. He sheathed them and everything, his mask, armour and zanpakutous, released dark blue reiatsu as TZ went back to sealed form. He was rather tired himself he realised and had some cuts to attend to.*

Heh... didn;t know I was this tired... probably was having too much fun... had we gone on for about 10 more minutes at my rate... I'd have been bone dry by now.

*TZ's zanpakutous began glowing dark blue and some specks of light blue light lifted off into the air like fireflies. It was a reiatsu replacement procedure that Hissori Shouten did by putting their reiatsu in him to allow him to go about his normal duties when he's low.*

.... Let's get outta here.

*TZ went over and picked up Roan passing his arm over him supporting him on his shoulder and began walking off but stopped.*

Oh yeah.. I almost forgot... you're hired.... just as long as me & Katsuya get to pitch in once in a while. Looks like we got a lot to learn from one another... especially considering that dual swords technique of yours.

*TZ smiled at Roan and looked forward. He continued moving and decided to support him on his back as he began the journey back to the hotel.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 3 11
Reiatsu :
Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3