Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master"

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Empty Re: Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master"

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:40 am

OOC: Okay

*Roan is blown back by the explosion*

Crap...

*Roan ducks to the ground and springs right at KenTZ*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Empty Re: Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master"

Post by Kenpachi TZ Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:07 pm

OOC: It's quite a bit so I would suggest you copy it to a text file on ur pc. Check THIS link out to along with this:
Spoiler:

*TZ got up still coughing into his right sleeve as he looked ahead of him.*

*Cough.* Where are ya?

*Suddenly he saw Roan spring towards him. TZ reacted immediately by jumping off his right foot to bring his left foot on Roan's chest stopping him and brought up his right foot to kick Roan in the chin and finish off in a back spin landing crouching on the ground. He then immediately swung his zanpakutou firing a blast towards Roan should his backspin kick connect.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :
Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:16 am

*Before Roan could attack, he felt a foot collide with his chest*

The crap...?

*He looked down only to see another foot kick him right in the face. His reflexes told him to grab his face and ease the pain. Instinct told him to get back before the opponent could continue in his momentary weakness. Roan shunpoed a few feet away. Or, at least he tried. He ended up about a foot from where he started because he couldnt concentrate right*

S---...

*Roan gripped his forehead as a headache began to form*

Damn it.

*Roan ran right at KenTZ while he still thought he had Roan in his grasp and went to slash at his right arm (Had to specify cause you have two swords)*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:15 pm

*TZ raised his zanpakutous quickly in an X as he wasn't expecting Roan to avoid the blast he sent. He raised them but got overpowered by the blow stopping it as some of Roan's sword sank into his right shoulder for a medium depth cut.*

*TZ lifted up Roan's zanpakutou a bit and shunpoed backwards a few metres.*

You are going to have to pull out more from your book if you are going to fight against that heavy weapon.

Got that.

Bakudo 9: Geki.

*Roan was engulfed in red light paralyzing him and TZ immediately run towards Roan as his body armour was forming starting from his feet. He then performed a jumping 180 degree spinning kick to kick Roan on the left side of his head with his right foot.*

.... Time to take my fuku-taichou a bit more seriously.

Time to put those tae-kwon-do and other martial skills of Hissori's to use here.... can't remember the last time I actually tapped into their skills in a fight.

*TZ said this with a devilish smile on face which was soon hid from view as his armour now covered his body fully.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:44 am

*Roan was surrounded by a red light*

Crap, a Bakudo. Well, Ill just have to Gah!...

*KenTZ's kick had done more damage than Roan first thought. He could barely focus with his eyes*

Breath fire Henthor!

*Henthor appeared and stood in front of Roan*

Henthor, block the next couple attacks for me...

Henthor: Yes sir.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:03 am

Xanor Oakranr wrote:*Roan was surrounded by a red light*

Crap, a Bakudo. Well, Ill just have to Gah!...

*KenTZ's kick had done more damage than Roan first thought. He could barely focus with his eyes*

Breath fire Henthor!

*Henthor appeared and stood in front of Roan*

Henthor, block the next couple attacks for me...

Henthor: Yes sir.

*TZ's kick connected and he had jumped back expecting a counter-attack of sorts. He was rather disappointed as none came but it was short-lived as Roan materialized his zanpakutou spirit.*

Eh? Let's make this interesting.

*Some plasma floated off TZ to his left and right and began taking human shape. 2 figures donning the same armour he was wearing were beside him. The one on his left with swords (Shouten) and the right was bare-handed but sporting rather powerful arms and legs (Hissori) than the other.*

I'll handle this.

*Shouten stepped forward but a hand stopped him.*

[i]Henthor ain't armed... now what fun is that if you and your swords go in? I'll handle this.

*Hissori didn't waste time and ran towards Henthor clearly enjoying he was for once getting action. His last step was a powerful stomp with his right foot with a sudden twist of his body aiming a rather powerful punch towards the middle of Henthor's chest.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:42 pm

*Henthor cleanly side-stepped the punch, but saw it was headed for Roan, so he grabbed (Cant remember which)'s arm, and threw him to a wall*

Henthor: Come on, is that all you've got?

*Henthor puffed up his chest as he breathed in a large amount of air. He opened his mouth and breathed fire on everyone (Besides him or Roan)*

OOC: Dont worry, Henthor's just gonna fight til Roan can clear his head.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:46 pm

OOC: Wall? We in a grassy field remember? lol. Oh and I'm cool with it. Oh Hissori is the bare-handed bloke Henthor fighting right now. Shouten's the sword dude standing besides me.

*Hissori watched as he cleanly sidestepped and was thrown some distance off but he righted himself landing on his feet.*

*TZ saw the flames coming towards him, Shouten & Hissori. The flames covered them all and as soon as it did, TZ blasted his reiatsu over all 3 of them effectively smothering the flames and diverting the rest away from them.*

Think it's that easy? Just a simple matter of shifting the flames from using the wind by blasting my reiatsu.

Now... Hissori.

All I got huh? That's just the surface. Let's try this again shall we?

*Hissori ran towards Henthor performing the same move except aiming to step to the right or left, whichever side he dodged this time, and perform a backhand punch aimed at his throat with the arm respective to the side he dodged.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:34 pm

OOC: Sorry, forgot. Used to fighting in a room.

*Henthor had a felling Hissori would pull a similar move, so he did the one thing you could do to dodge it without getting hit in the aftermath*

Missed!

*Henthor jumped into the air, spun around, and kicked Hissori*

Roan, are you well enough to fight?

No, give me a little more time...

Yes, sir.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:57 am

*Hissori's punch once again missed but he ducked as Henthor performed the spin kick. He then stepped underneath Henthor's legs standing up close behind him as he raised his arms to lock in with Henthor's (Henthor's arms passing over Hissori's shoulder and under his arm again raising his head higher than Hissori's). He immediately began spinning and after 5 spins he lunged forwards as if trying to perform a flip but it was a poor one instead aiming to crush Henthor's skull against the ground. Hissori also rolled over with him using his weight to further harm his face & upper body from the impact. Hissori broke the lock and stood up.*

Still think I missed?

*TZ was looking slightly surprised from where he was standing. He asked Shouten.*

... What was that?

Smart. He's using grappling wrestling moves. Rather frustrated fighting straight-up wasn't working, he's using grappling moves to minimise escape, range for counter-attack & maximise damage using weight, momentum & gravity.

If you think that's impressive then wait until he commences chain grappling moves.

*Shouten seemed to be talking from experience as he said that. Probably seen them first-hand when sparring with Hissori and most likely lost despite his swords as he rarely praises Hissori.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:40 pm

*Henthor was very surprised to find himself face first in the dirt. He got up and jumped a fair distance away*

Gotta admit, nice moves.

*Henthor jumped into the air, and reached his hand forward*

But I would like to fight both of you...

Burn all Sin in Hell, Dragona!

*A sword that looks like a double sized katana aperas in Henthors hand*

Henthor, dont go to Grankon, we may not need to use it...

Yes, Roan.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:54 pm

Nice moves? Thanks but I am yet to really earn your compliments.

*Hissori followed with his eyes as Henthor jumped into the air.*

Both of us? I don't think you'll want to stand up to our tag team. If you think the surface of my skills are nice moves... can't wait to hear what you say against our united front.

*Hissori watched as he summoned a sword out of nowhere. He took a fighting stance ready to fight as his mind began selecting from the countless moves and strategies in his repertoire on how to go about against a double-sized katana.*

Well that's interesting. Let's see how well you can wield such a weapon.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsuya Kumori Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:23 pm

So how are my Captain and Lieutenant doing neh?
Katsuya Kumori
Katsuya Kumori
Vizard Commander

Male
Number of posts : 95
Reiatsu :
Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Roan's Evaluation For "Warrior Master" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Fine, Ill show you!

*Henthor began to fly down towards Hissori, when he stopped about six feet away*

*Roan walks up*

Thanks, Henthor, but I can take it from here...

Yes, sir.

*Henthor begins to disappera, but is stopped by Roan still speaking*

But first, mind if i borrow your sword?

*Henthor 'smiles'*Sure.

*As he tosses the sword to Roan, he begins to diesappear*

*Even though the blade is not his, Roan still seems to be able to hold Henthors sword in his left hand with ease*

Henthor's not gonna like me saying this, but while my swords arent as impressive as yours, i too fancy my self a dual-sword user.

*Hears Katsuya*

Hey there, Katsuya. Ready to see me beat the crap out of our captain?...

OOC: I swear, I am not trying to copy your style or character. In Roans bankai, he uses two swords, so he trained using two regular swords before training bankai. In my story, he is one of the few who are masters at fighting like this.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:06 am

OOC: I don't remember owning any copyrights or patents. Question lol. I'm cool with it. Besides 2 normal length swords? I gots to see this. Oh and sorry 4 the long post. You'll know why I did it when you read it lmao.

*The 3 of them watched the oncoming proceedings and Henthor disappearing.*

Hissori: He's going already? Just when I was about to pull off one of the coolest moves in history. TT.TT

Shouten: Dual-sword user huh? Though the length of those blades haven't changed... how do you expect to wield them efficiently? I know weapons and that is not a weapon of choice for many.

Let's just hope he knows how to. If he does, then I might be outclassed here considering the range of my weapons and the range of his swords... but if he doesn't... this could be done quickly.

... Hissori.. Shouten.. I'll take it from her-

*TZ felt a reiatsu that cut him off mid-sentence. He turned to see Katsuya.*

Oh hey there Katsuya. Just testing Roan out for his position as "Warrior Master".

Oh and I doubt that's happening Roan. Twisted Evil

*TZ unsheathed his zanpakutous and took a fighting stance.*

Bring it. **BOOM**

*TZ turned around to find these 2 fighting again and a sweatdrop formed on his head.*

Spoiler:

*TZ chuckled a bit as he tried to explain. Normally he would have been on the floor laughing but this was kinda embarassing.*

Sorry about that Katsuya. These 2 got a little too excited to finally meet ya so just ignore 'em. Hehe.

*TZ's expression went back to normal.*

Now where were we? Oh yeah. Roan was about to beat the crap out of his captain.

*TZ took a fighting stance.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:35 pm

*smirks*

You dont think I can handle two swrds this long,do you? I get it all the time.

*Roan gets ready to run*

Lets just see if your little swords can block my huge ones! Twisted Evil

*roan rushed at KenTZ, aiming an upward slash at KenTZ's hip with his right swrod*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:12 pm

*Roan's words rather surprised TZ a little.*

He talks the talk alright. I don't know much about that dual-sword fighting style of his even though they are just a longer version of my own... but I do know that he is still human.

... Why do they never learn? It's not always about swords.

*TZ spoke to himself as he watched Roan begin rushing towards him and aim an upward slash at his hip. TZ took a step back with his right foot gaining a scratch at his shoulder between the armour joints managing to dodge most of it. He stopped and recovered instantly twisting his body as he raised his right foot for a powerful side kick at Roan's exposed ribs focusing some more reiatsu in armour on his right foot for more speed and damage which he was going to burst upon impact.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:25 am

*Roan qiuckly spun around to block the kick with Dragona (In his left hand)*

You think i havent trained with swords this heavy have you?

*Jumps back a few feet*

Ya gotta understand. In my Bankai, I have two swords. So, to become stronger in my Bankai, I trained with two katanas, then kept adding wieght until I could use almost any kind of swords.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:36 am

*TZ's kick got blocked and watched Roan jump back a few feet.*

... So this shikai state, you're in... you can call it a demi-bankai of sorts... basically the highest point of your shikai right?... then... that changes everything quite a bit.

... Which means...

*TZ's reiatsu came down heavy & sinister but it had unnaturally high killing intent.*

... that I'm going to have... to change too. I warn you.. one wrong move... and it could cost you.

Let's see how well he performs knowing his life is on the line.

Bakudō 61 "Rikujōkōrō"

*Upon binding Roan, TZ ran up towards him as his zanpakutou was glowing. He swung up his zanpakutou in a wide arc a foot from Roan firing a powerful energy blast.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:43 am

*Roans eyes widen as he is trapped*

S***!

*Sees the energy come for him. Manages to cros his swords in an 'X'. Four small 'X's made of fire forma square around Roan's torso. A large 'X' is where the swords are crossed*

Crossfire!

*the 'X's rush at the energy to interceot it. As they begin to collide, black reiatsu slowly forms on Roans face in the shape of a mask...*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:25 am

*TZ fired the blast and jumped back but was amazed it hadn't exploded yet. There was some reiatsu flaring in front of it.*

He countered it? From that range?!?

*TZ ran up towards his own blast jumping right into it with his right zanpakutou drawn back for a stab. He stabbed through it end managed to end up passing through Roan's blast only to have his zanpakutous hit an X. TZ looked up to see a mask forming on Roan's face as his body was kind of emitting red & dark blue reiatsu acquired from going through the blasts.*

.... You're forgetting... I can do that too.

*TZ jumped back giving Roan time to break out of his bondage as he held a hand over his head on which dark blue reiatsu began swirling around.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:36 am

*Roan smirks*

Small problem. I'm not exactly Roan...

*He looks up, but instead of the usually yellow eyes, the irises are blood red*

--Roan's Mind--

*Roan is sitting on the rim of a very active volcano, talking to his hollow self*

May I ask what you are doing? I thought you said I was in control.

*Hollow Roan looks at Roan*

Look at it this way, Roan-kun, with my skills, and your body, we are unstoppable.

*Roan gets up and pulls out Henthor*

Is that a threat?!

No, you dont understand. Let me take over for about ten seconds, and we'll wipe the floor with this guy.

*Roan thought of this for a moment. But he had another thought that stopped him*

Sorry, not today. I' m taking a test, kinda. And KenTZ isn't trying to judge your fighting skills.

--Outer--

*Roans eyes turn into the usual yellow color*

Sorry, back to the fight.

*Releases some reiatsu to break the bakudo*

Now, lets see just how powerful Dragona is...

*Roan gets into a crouching position. He places Henthor, in his right hand, crossing his back form the left shoulder to the right hip. He did the reverse with Dragona. Then, he ran forward at speeds faster than sonido, shunpo or anything. This was once his signature move; Demonic Cross-Slash...*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:44 pm

*TZ stood with his hand on his face with dark blue reiatsu still swirling around it. His eyes grew slightly wider at his words.*

... That's funny... you come out just when I am dead-serious in battle?

*TZ closed his eyes for a while and opened them to reveal the change... his eyes had become jet black and his irises an evil yellow.*

... Good thing you're back. Hmm... let's.

*TZ pulled down his mask just as Roan moved. TZ disappeared from his position and appeared 5 metres from where he was before with a shallow cut on his chest in an incomplete X which he ignored. He was sliding backwards on the grassy ground as his hand reached for the hilt of his sheathed right zanpakutou. Some reiatsu began swirling and pouring out of the sheathe of his zanpakutou as he looked up with those merciless yellow eyes.*

... Sorry... close.. but Dragona still doesn't measure to Hissori Shouten...
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:28 pm

*smirks as he continues to go past KenTZ*

Your right. Plus, idont really know how to use him.

*Dragona disappears*

But what if they're together...

*Points Henthor at KenTZ. Red reiatus begins to come out of it*

Destroy all Sin, Henthor Dragona!

*Demonic dragon appears, gets nother black sword. You know what im talking abotu*

Here, have a taste of our darker halves...

*Points swords at KenTZ, and a few hollows (Gillian or adjuchas, whichevers stronger)
strt marching towards KenTZ*

OOC: there I used my hollow summoning technique. Now to go fix the stuff.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:49 am

Roan Oakranr wrote:*smirks as he continues to go past KenTZ*

Your right. Plus, idont really know how to use him.

*Dragona disappears*

But what if they're together...

*Points Henthor at KenTZ. Red reiatus begins to come out of it*

Destroy all Sin, Henthor Dragona!

*Demonic dragon appears, gets nother black sword. You know what im talking abotu*

Here, have a taste of our darker halves...

*Points swords at KenTZ, and a few hollows (Gillian or adjuchas, whichevers stronger)
strt marching towards KenTZ*

OOC: there I used my hollow summoning technique. Now to go fix the stuff.

*TZ slid to a halt his right hand still on his sheathed zanpakutou and it was still pouring reiatsu. TZ's eyes widened a little in shock seeing Roan release bankai.*

.... Mask & bankai in less than 5 minutes.... new record.

*TZ saw a team of 5 adjuchas materialise and march towards him. He tensed his legs ready to jump.*

Bankai... Jinsoku Hissori Shouten.

*The reiatsu swirling around him burst engulfing him. He swung his left zanpakutou slashing the first hollow in half as his zanpakutou left it's signature plasma trails. TZ whipped out his right zanpakutou diagonally firing off a blast which disposed of another 2 easily. The 2 remaining hollows tried to jump at him at each side but a flash was seen. TZ landed with his swords on opposite sides as he was crouching and the hollows just disintegrated.*

... Not bad.

*A gash of 3 claws opened up in TZ's gut in a medium cut which set him back a little. TZ put his foot back to stop himself and decided to ignore the pain focusing on Roan ahead of him. Like a rebound, TZ immediately sprung forward slashing in a wide arc firing off an energy blast who was a couple of meters ahead of him.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next