Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

+2
Darthblack Wraith
Raine Eve
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Empty 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

Post by Raine Eve Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:41 pm

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} FIRE_and_ICE_by_deligaris

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} SakeBar

Come on in, sit a spell! It seems you've stumbled upon Raine Eve's personally owned and run sake bar. ^^ You heard right! Fire N' Ice was established by none other than the 9th's Taichou herself! Here she home-brews her own secret recipe of "Elemental Sake". Which her first ever batches were "fire" and "ice", giving the bar its name.

Spoiler:

Why is it called elemental sake you ask? Well each batch distilled is imbued with the qualities of one of several elements pertaining to her Zanpakutou spirit... Black sake - shadows, blue sake - electricity, green sake - poison, red sake - fire, white sake - ice... How she does it is a mystery, but even more mysterious is the effects these drinks have on their consumer. ^~

The bar also provides many varieties of regular sake and other fine liquors for the less adventurous. It also doubles as a small restaurant, serving light meals from the hibachi, though specializing in bento, ramen, dumplings and various sweets.

Last edited by Raine Eve on Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Empty Re: 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 am

*Zody the 12th division FT walks in curious as he's never been in the 9th division*

Hmm...doesn't look like anyone is here. Oh well I'll just hang out for a while

Back to top Go down

9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Empty Re: 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic}

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:25 am

*Raine strolls into her bar and makes her way behind the counter*

Mm... what to prepare for specials today...

*Just then she notices Zody*

Oi! Hello there Zody ^^ Welcome

*She smiles and waves*

Can I get you anything?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:26 pm

*Darth walks into the bar and sits down and waves at Raine*

Hey Raine. What's up?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:35 pm

*Turns her attention to Darth and puts down the glass she was wiping in order to wave back*

Hey there Darth ^^ Not too much going on here.

*Smiles*

So how about you? What brings you around these part?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Not to much for me either.

*shrugs*

Just wandering around. Nice place you've got here^^
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Badges : 9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
9th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division's "Fire N' Ice" Sake Bar & Hibachi Grill {Off Topic} Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:51 pm

Mm, it's been rather quiet around here lately. But it's always nice to see familiar faces ^^

*Puts the glasses away*

Can I get you anything to eat, or drink perhaps?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:54 pm

Yeah it is quiet today.

*thinks*

Can I get some vodka please? And do you guys serve onion rings here?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Sure thing, any preference in brand/flavor or just vodka straight up?

*She calls as she fusses behind the bar then heads to the kitchen*

Ah, here we are ^^

*Returns with a basket of freshly prepared golden onion rings*

Of course we make onion rings ^~ What kind of food establishment would I be running if I didn't XP

*Steals one of the rings and munches happily*

Eat up!
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Any brand is fine as long as it's from Ireland^^ They have the best vodka.

*eats an onion ring*

These are soooo good!!
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Boru Irish Vodka it is then! Made with pure Irish spring water... as if that's the part we're interested in XD

*Serves up the vodka with a smirk*

Here ya are. Straight up, my kinda gal.

*Grabs anoher onion ring*

I'm so glad you like them ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:08 pm

*smirks*

Wouldn't have vodka any other way except for straight up plus I'm a sucker for Jack Daniels. In my lab I have an entire section dedicated to my whiskey.

*eats another onion ring and drinks some vodka*

You sure know how to pick out some good vodka^^
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:17 pm

*Smiles and bows head*

Alcohol is one of my specialities ^~

*She grabs a flask of her own sake concoction and takes a swig*

Cheers!
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:25 pm

Cheers! ^^

*continues to eat and drink her vodka but then stops for a second*

Hey do you guy have a tv around? I think they're having some press coverage on the fact that Curlin might not race in the Breeder's Cup.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Curlin, as in Smart Strike's colt?

*Manifests the television clicker and hands it to Darth*

The tv is in the corner there...

*Props her chin up on her elbow*

Why on earth would they not race him after his 10,000,000 some odd earnings so far?!?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:35 pm

*nods head*

Hai, the very same colt. Big Brown's trainer Rick Dutrow says they're "scared" of Big Brown but the real reason they aren't running him is because the new synthetic track at Santa Anita. Curlin's owners don't want to risk running him on a new and untried track surface.

*turns tv to ESPN*

I want your opinion. Who was the greatest race horse to ever exist in your mind?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:49 pm

Mm, the footing is a noteworthy concern. Especially after all the continuous bad vibes from Barbaro and Eight Belles and such... things were looking bleak for a bit. And it would be a real shame to see something happen to him because of unsettled footing. But Big Brown would be a threat...

*Sips sake*

Either way it will be interesting to see how they deal with the situation.

*Sets her cup down*

In my mind? I would have to say Secretariat. I'm no racing guru... but I know conformation and build, and that thing was born to run. He had something no other racehorse had ever come close to as far as an "edge" on the track. With his shoulder's range of motion and his movements... no doubt in my mind he was the greatest racer.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:04 pm

Yes those were tragedies and in some minds have placed a black mark against racing. I mean PETA hasn't given it a rest. Barbaro had a bad start at the gate when burst through and they shouldn't have tried to race him after that start then Eight Belles... well the ankles giving way like that is actually very common when horses are being pulled up from running at such extreme speeds.

*smiles at Raine's choice*

Great minds think alike. Yes in my mind he was the greatest ever born. His conformation was flawless. Barrel chested and thick neck that suggested an ample wind-pipe and lungs, his hind-legs viewed from the side were exceptionally straight which he inherited from his great-grandsire Nearco it suggested great speed. A straight hind-leg in a horse is the equivalent of a straight arm in a golfer's swing it grants them more power to propel themselves forward.

He truly was a superhorse I mean can you imagine running a mile-and-a-half in 2:24 flat no one before or after that feat has ever come with 2 full seconds of that record... *shakes head* Spectacular. Of course he was a bitter-sweet disappointment at stud. Never sired a horse greater than himself. Of course he did sire the mother of Storm Cat (Terlingua) and who, in turn, sired Giant's Causeway.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:22 pm

*Sigh*

It's the same crap in the eventing world -_-; Crap happens, and we're working to make things as safe as possible. Many people forget though it is still riding, it's an extreme sport... things happen, as sad a reality as it is.

*Pours another glass*

Great minds really do think alike ^^ But fool's seldom differ XD
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:44 pm

No kidding. No matter what type of riding it is it's still riding and there are still dangers *shrugs* but I wouldn't give up riding for the world personally.

*laughs*

I'd rather be known as a fool than someone who was to afraid to be different.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:58 pm

*Sage nod*

Same here, even if my doctor's have suggested it XD I'm going on my 7th horse related surgery/significant injury in the past 3 years

*Chuckles*

But as my trainer says, you learn more on the ground than you do in the saddle ^~ Must be why I'm so brilliant XD

But I agree completely. We fools must stick together ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:02 pm

O_O Wow... I've had my share of falls but 7 injuries in 3 years. Holy Snickerdoodles!

*laughs*

You're hilarious^^

*pumps fist*

Fools FTW!!! *thinks for a second then pumps fist again and shouts* And Yaoi too lmao!
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:13 pm

Yep XD my 2 lucky numbers together lol

*Rubs the back of her head thoughtfully*

It's an eventer's life I lead X3

*Gives the nice guy pose, thumb up to accompany Darth's fist pump*

I second both! XD
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:16 pm

It may sound so cliche but my favorite and lucky number is 13^^ I always wanted to show jump but my dad's overprotective and stuff so *shrugs*

I've said it once and I'll say it again.... great minds think alike! Long live fools and yaoi!!! Without both this would be a sad, sad world.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Show jumping is amazing, but so SO dangerous at times >< That's how I landed myself in the hospital for jaw surgery a month or so ago. And as freaky as it is... my number was 13 in stadium when it happened o_O

*Eery music plays before Raine falls victim to a fit of laughter*

Forget sad... the world would be an AWFUL place to live T_T UNBEARABLE! XD
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next