Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kohaku-taichou's Office

+4
Dio
L-chan
Raine Eve
Kohaku-chan
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Kohaku-taichou's Office

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:25 am

*There was an uneasy feeling in Raine's gut as her ear spines began to tingle. Suddenly Kohaku spoke. Damnit she thought. Slowly she righted herself, standing up straight and offering no signs of weakness in her body language*

I don't believe that is any of your business

*She spat coldly as she turned to face the one she normally called "friend" *

But in any case, now that you're here I suppose my objectives will just have to wait...

*She stares stoically into Kohaku's eyes and can see the gears slowly turning. Crap, I need to make this as fast and clean as possible... she's already onto my signature... Her body begins to glow an ominous blackened teal hue as she desperately attempts to mask her dual reiatsu.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 9
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:50 am

Kohaku sees the face of her "guest" when the arrancar turns to face her. "Ah. You're an espada." This was not a question; Kohaku was showing her knowledge of the situation. Suddenly, with frightening speed, Kohaku reaches up to her left temple and presses it. Her left eye suddenly glows crimson and the pupil dilates until the blue iris can no longer be seen.

Kohaku tilts her head to the side like a dog that's listening to a strange noise as her eye records the reiatsu flow around the espada. Her eyes widen as the last traces of the familiar reiatsu dissipate, and are overwhelmed by the unknown...

Once the espada's reiatsu completes the transformation, Kohaku narrows her eyes, and demands, "Why do you seem familiar to me?!" She cocks her head further in an attempt to understand this new mystery. As she continues the stand off with the arrancar, she reaches up with lightning speed, and presses her left temple again. The glow disappears from her left eye, and the pupil returns to normal, as she saves the data that she has collected.

OOC: I have never told anyone what my left eye is capable of. Wink We all have our secrets.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Number of posts : 319
Location : In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby.
Badges : Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 12
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:12 am

You would be correct Captain... Those files you anal-retentive soul reapers keep have paid off.

*Raine nonchalantly brushes her hair behind her ear and exposes a small portion of her right hip, revealing her numeral tattoo*

You happen to be standing in the presence of the Segundo Espada.

*Just then she takes note of Kohaku's strange behavior. I've never seen her use her eye in such a manner... this is new She lowers her ear spines slightly*

Familiararity is one of the mind's many tricks silly shinigami. Though we have never met your mind is still able to recognize fear...

*She smirks slightly as she begins to circle Kohaku in a predatory manner*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:36 am

"Oh ho? You're only the Second Espada? Well, I figured this would be more of a challenge. Damn! I can't believe I got my hopes up." Kohaku analyzes the arrancar's movements, but doesn't move a muscle except for the wicked smile that continues to widen upon her face.

"So, you want to dance? Well, I'm game! After all, you're the one intruding upon MY property!" Kohaku suddenly reaches up for her left-hand zanpakutou and draws it. She drops into a crouch holding both of her zanpakutou at the ready while the two opponents circle each other.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 pm

*Raine smiles internally at her friend's wit. Ever the cocky Kohaku ^^ Her body however exuded arrogance and ego*

And you think I was pleased to find I was to face a lowly Shinigami Captain?

*She gives Kohaku the classic "elevator" eyes of evaluation*

The Captain of the 12th no less... tch. They should have sent one of the lesser Arrancar to take care of this child's play...

*Her fingers danced eagerly along her own Zanpakutou's handle*

But why dwell in the past when I am already here, gracing you with my presence, ne?

*Slowly she unsheathes her weapon, but as the light glints off of it Raine disappears*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:55 am

Child's play?! I'll show you chi... abruptly her thoughts are halted as the espada disappears from sight. Her eyes widen in surprise, "What the...?!" Kohaku stands perfectly still, but her eyes are continuously sweeping the room. She glances down at a stack of papers sitting at the edge of her desk across the room. The corner of the topmost piece of paper can be seen fluttering slightly as if a faint draft is hitting it. Hmm...I wonder...

Kohaku winks her left eye twice and the orb suddenly glows with a green light. Once again the pupil completely wipes out the iris. Kohaku scans the room and then notices a blur of movement with her eye. A small but sudden flare of reiatsu engulfs her eye causing the green glow to amplify as Kohaku increases the processing speed of her eye to catch the movement.

I had a feeling that's what happened considering the stack of paperwork... As a triumphant smile spreads across Kohaku's delicate features, she decides to be demeaning to her opponent by sticking her leg out at the last possible second in an attempt to trip the arrancar.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:18 am

*Raine smirks to herself as she tiptoes around the office undetected, searching stealthily for the info she desires. Heehee, I should have just done this before, Kohaku won't know what hit her. Grins evilly. Man I'm... goooooooood... *

GAH!!!

*Moving at such high speeds (her ego clouding her judgement not helpful either...) Raine hadn't noticed her opponent's carefully laid plans. She goes down... hard*

Oompf!

*Raine quickly jumps up after tripping and brushes herself off. Note to self, that eye will be troublesome...*

How astute of you to have been able to pick up my whereabouts Taichou. Though you're luck will only carry you so far.

*She flashes behind Kohaku's desk and blasts open the drawers with her cero. A small lock box drops out which the Espada picks up and studies momentarily.*

This looks promising...

*She destroys the small lock and reaches inside, only to fall down once more... her face a brilliant crimson. Geez Kohaku! How many pagers do you have?!?*

Ugh... umm... ahem

*She removes the flash drive hidden inside then promptly closes the lid*

It seems I have what I need

*Tosses the box to Kohaku*

I believe this is erm, yours
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:54 am

Kohaku watches, stone-faced, as the espada blasts her way into her desk, opens the lock box, and removes the flash-drive. As the box comes flying toward her, she sighs because she has no other way to catch it - considering her hands are full and she doesn't like to drop her zanpakutou unnecessarily - but to use something she's never shown a single soul.

The box gets within range of her upraised arms and suddenly her tongue snaps out of her mouth and wraps around the box. She then stretches her tongue out and lays the box down in one of her armchairs nearby. She slurps her tongue back into her mouth with an audible SNAP as she clamps her lips closed. Menacingly, she turns to face her opponent.

"I don't like that I've had to show multiple secrets of mine to a mere arrancar!" She spits venomously. "What are you after exactly?!" Kohaku's eyes (both of them) suddenly glow with a viscous blood red tint as her normal reiatsu blends with her zanpakutous' reiatsu.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:35 pm

*Ko...kohaku-chan! What in the world?!? Raine has to physically restrain herself from acting out in responce to her friend's toungue. First her eyes and now THIS? And here I was thinking I knew her well...*

I am after what I believe will aid both my kind as well as myself specifically. I require the information your division has been known to keep so well documented and hidden.

*She quirks an eyebrow*

I never would have guessed however such an important drive would be hidden with a pager, but perhaps that was why it was never successfully stolen... until now.

*She smirks as she notes the obvious physical changes in Kohaku as well as the spike in her reiatsu. I don't believe I've ever seen Ko fight before... this will be a challenge. Though I do have the slight upper hand as she has never seen my abilities. But... I must besure to show NO signs of Shinigami abilities, it's crucial I make this clean and fast*

It's so cute how you seem to think there's some way to stop me

*She flashes a mocking grin before brandishing her Zanpakutou, then her features sharpen and her gaze narrows, danger glinting in her eyes.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 am

Kohaku actually throws her head back and laughs; a bone chilling sound. As she brings her head back forward she looks every bit the part of a mad scientist. Her grin is absolute insanity in the form of a smile. Her eyes look feverishly evil as the crimson glow brightens. And her tongue continues to caress her teeth and lips; all-together, giving Kohaku the appearance of a demon possessed soul.

(Kohaku, herself, doesn't care too much for fighting; however, her zanpakutou's spirit is a fearsome, power hungry beast. When Kohaku finds herself in a fighting situation she mixes her reiatsu with Sonoshikyo's reiatsu causing her to take on the spirit's love of fighting; thus, altering her appearance into some kind of horrific maniac.)

She turns her fearsome gaze on the espada, and laughs again, but this time her laughter is full of ironic amusement. When she finishes her second bout of laughter, she says, "You can take that flash drive for all I care! It has nothing on it that will help you though! Honestly! Do you think I would keep something THAT important locked in this office?! HAH! Anything I do keep in here is incomplete, or my own personal opinions on subjects. The real data is thoroughly protected from prying hands and eyes."

Kohaku's eyes take on a spaced out appearance and she suddenly stops addressing the arrancar. "Ok. Ok! I understand, you wish to have some fun. Fine! I'll give you more freedom, just don't overdo it or I'll seal you again." Kohaku twirls her zanpakutou blades and then holds them down to either side. As Kohaku's reiatsu glows around her body, she commands, "Kiru, Sonoshikyo!" Her zanpakutou burst into flames for a few seconds, and as the fire dies away it reveals the new appearance: wickedly shaped, black blades of twin, bone-handled scimitars alight with blood-red reiatsu. The moment her shikai appears, Kohaku no longer seems to be herself at all. Her entire face is contorted by the thrill of the fight she is about to partake in. As she stands at the ready, a wicked smile spreads across her face.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:22 pm

*Raine shudders internally as the force of Kohaku's reiatsu permeates the room. This doesn't look good... I may have to actually hurt her... for my own protection. She brings up her blade and creates a numeral "2" in the air with a single movement, the force of her slash creating a whirlwind of sorts scattering documents and debris everywhere*

So there is a bit of bite to you Taichou, but let us see how you fair with me, fang to fang...

*A thick layer of teal energy encompasses Raine's blade as she sets off onto her left foot. She disappears once more as she aspira-sonidos about the room creating several after images of herself all while strategically slicing at select locations on Kohaku's body, leaving what seemed to be no more than scratches*

Crown, third eye, throat, heart, solar plexus, sacrum, root...

*She strikes each area as she strikes. Beginning with a small gash across Kohaku's right eye, then left. Continuing on to her throat, downwards over her left pectoral muscle/heart, diagonally over her liver, then kidneys, ending with a prominent slash following her spinal column. As Raine slows back to a neutral stance she smirks content with her seemingly small scratches*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:03 am

OOC: I'm SO sorry it's taking me SO long to get back to this! I promise I'll make the post soon!!! Sad
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:53 pm

*manic quietly shunpo's into the office and stealthly drops a note on kohaku chans desk he looks one last time at it to be sure it was just right*

Spoiler:

*mainc quickly puts the gift ontop of the note and silently shunpo's out*

Last edited by Dio on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : haha smooth move ;) fixed the img for ya)
Manic
Manic
Vizard

Male
Number of posts : 31
Badges : Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:40 am

Kohaku enters her office ready to look over some data that her left eye recorded for her when she spies the rose and note. She sits down in her chair, and opens the note. When she sees who it's from, her jaw drops. Is he really like this, or is this a trick to get in my pants? she thinks to herself.

"Hmm...he didn't seem very romantic...before now," she whispers to herself while she ponders over the note.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:45 am

I probably shouldn't ask this here, but I just love your signature!!!
Did you make it? If so, is there ANY way you could make me one similar in design to it? PLEEEEEEASE?
Stealth
Stealth
Quincy (Soldat des Kreuzes)

Male
Number of posts : 15
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:55 am

Uh...

Yeah. I made it, and it took me forever to do so, but sure! I'll make you one. It'll just take a long time to get it to you. Why don't you fill out this form for me, so that I can get a better idea of what you want.

Signature Application Form

Theme:

Style:

Image(s):

Animation (optional):

Font:

Sub-Text:
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:29 am

OMG! Thank you so much!! You're the best! Very Happy

Signature Application Form

Theme: Bleach

Style: Something similar to yours please!

Image(s): https://2img.net/h/i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp140/convertedlove/quincy-cross.jpg

http://orin.deviantart.com/art/

Animation (optional): No thanks.

Font: Something kinda like caligraphy.

Could you just put my name on there, I'm not sure what my rank is going to be yet.
Stealth
Stealth
Quincy (Soldat des Kreuzes)

Male
Number of posts : 15
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:34 am

Ok. I'll get to work on it for you, but I probably won't have it made for a while, so please be patient. Wink
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:54 am

*manic walks into the 12th division with a sweet grin on his face he bows and kisses kohaku-taichous hand*

hello sweet kohaku kun i trust you got my letter?
i know it doesnt seem like me but yes i do have a romantic caring side that can surface in poetic form... so hows about a date? Cool

*he flashes her a dazzling smile as he tenses his muscles creating the impression of even more strength than he already posessed*
Manic
Manic
Vizard

Male
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by PoEtIcViOlEnCe Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:45 pm

*Akane shunpos in panting lightly*

Kohaku-Taichou!

*She pushes past Manic and leaning on her Captain's desk she tries to catch her breath*

An Arrancar was just spotted leaving the 12th with our findings in the lab! I tried to find Fukutaichou to help me but she ran off with the encryption keys and main server's hard drive...

*She falls to one knee*

I'm so sorry Taichou... I was not strong enough...
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 8
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:50 pm

*Iwaki walks in with a rather disgruntled look on his face, a steady stream of blood running down the corner of his mouth*

Akane-chan...

*He walks over to her and drapes an arm around her shoulder*

Oh imouto

*He picks her up and places her in a nearby chair*

You aren't hurt are you imouto?
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 39
Badges : Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 2 5
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by PoEtIcViOlEnCe Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:52 pm

*Akane looks up and shakes her head sheepishly*

No, I'm fine nii-chan.

*She casts her gaze downward in an ashamed fashion*
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
PoEtIcViOlEnCe
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 8
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:57 pm

*Iwaki sighs*

Thank goodness, you can be so reckless sometimes little one...

*He brushes her bangs behind her ears*

I'm just glad I was able to reach you in time

*He smiles warmly to his little sister before turning to address Kohaku, his gruffer demeanor once more being displayed*

Gomen Kohaku-chan.

*He bows his head*

I tried to stop the demon before she made off with your information, but was also unable to do so...

*He reached up towards his lips and winced as his fingers found the bloodied corner*

I'm only glad you and imouto are safe...
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:22 am

*manic turns as he hears of the arrancars intrusion*

do you in which direction it went shinigami? perhaps may be able to stop it, i have more... experience than you would with hollows... did it seem powerful? i have been itching to find something worthy enough to test some of my newfound strength...

*looking into kohaku's eyes*
i will try my best to catch this theif of yours and bring it to justice kohaku- taichou
*He bows low andraises his head smiling*
and perhaps after that a date is in order? Very Happy
Manic
Manic
Vizard

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:59 pm

*Iwaki turns towards Manic with a quirked eyebrow*

Why hello there MR. Macho... I'm sorry I don't believe we've met, or perhaps I don't recognize you with your ego showing...

*He lowers his brow*

Wekk stud, if you must know she's already fled the compound. Wherever it was she was heading she is long gone. As for power...

*He wipes the blood from the corner of his mouth*

She's unlike anything I have ever seen. It makes me wonder what leads you to believe you would have any more luck than my sister or I when we have never even met.

*Iwaki scoffed*
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next