Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kohaku-taichou's Office

+4
Dio
L-chan
Raine Eve
Kohaku-chan
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Kohaku-taichou's Office

Post by Kohaku-chan Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:17 pm

Kohaku, folds her hands in front of her, on her desk, and looks ahead without seeing anyone in the room. Finally, her eyes return to focus and she addresses Iwaki and Akane.

"Thank you two for the information you have provided me. I believe though that she did not get EVERYTHING she was after. I'm not THAT easily bested; however, she got enough information to be a problem."

Kohaku brushes a stray strand of hair from her face and tucks it behind her left ear.

"I; however, have gathered some of my own information about the culprit. There was something almost familiar about this Arrancar, and I WILL figure this conundrum out!"

Kohaku waves a hand toward the door, "You are dismissed! Akane, Iwaki, please go visit the Infirmary to get a check up."
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Number of posts : 319
Location : In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby.
Badges : Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 12
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Manic Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 am

*a scowl crosses manics face as he glares at iwaki*

i have more power to call upon shinigami and have been aroundalot longer than yourself
*the inner hollows voic echoes in his head*
let me out and we can sort this issue now manic, i'd make short work of him
*manic feels a slight madness at the hollows presense, and aloud he says*

no you aren't getting free for i don't know how long it would take me to regain my sanity. for all i know you would slaughter everyone here even the lovely kohaku-taichou
oh ye of little faith... with my help we could easily catch that arrancar and bring her to justice...

NO I WON"T ALLOW IT!

*looking pale and troubled Manic slowly walks back a hand to his head*
i'm sorry to cut this encounter short...
iwaki i expect we shall see alot more of each other... i just hope your ready when i have my sword at your throat to die honourably. akane
*Manic bows and leaves*
Manic
Manic
Vizard

Male
Number of posts : 31
Badges : Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 11
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter_Cicada Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:17 am

*Iwaki nodded*

Hai... as you wish Taichou

*He motions for Akane*

Kohaku-chan, I hope you will be able to avenge your division's honor as I had failed to do so

*Iwaki shunpos behind Kohaku and sends a chilling hot breath against her ear*

Please be careful...

*He leans in and plants a chaste kiss on her cheek then slowly moves away and picks up the weary Akane*

We shall be on our way then

*Iwaki brushed past Manic and headed off towards the infirmary*
Winter_Cicada
Winter_Cicada
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 39
Badges : Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 5
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:26 am

Once Kohaku is sitting in her office alone, she ponders for a few minutes and then slowly gets up to head toward the door. She buckles on her haori-cape and heads to the laboratory.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:35 am

*appears outside Kohaku-taichou's locked office*

*tapes a small note to the door*

Kohaku-taichou,

Thank you SO much for the item I asked you for the other day! I simply love it!

Thank you!
-Stealth

*leaves the 12th Division, and returns to the Human World*
Stealth
Stealth
Quincy (Soldat des Kreuzes)

Male
Number of posts : 15
Reiatsu :
Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:38 am

Kohaku appears in a flash just outside her office door, she notices the note left by Stealth, and removes it from the door as she makes her way into her office. She takes a seat behind the desk and summons a Hell Butterfly to her fingertip. She whispers her message to it, opens her office window, and sends it on it's way.

Kohaku then sits back and awaits her coming visitor.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:53 am

*Raine appears in the doorway*

You called m'lady?

*She grins as she moves to take a seat*

What can I do for you Kohaku-chan?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Kohaku-taichou's Office - Page 3 9
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am

Kohaku turns to her friend as she takes her seat in front of her.

"Thank you for coming so quickly, Raine. I believe this is yours." Kohaku takes a silver ear cuff out of her kimono's pocket and slides it across the desk to Raine.

Kohaku then studies Raine's reaction to the ear cuff...
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 am

*Raine remained calm and offered no sign of the nervousness she was feeling inside. How on earth...? *

So that's where you got to

*She smiled cheerfully as she takes the small cuff into the palm of her hand. When did I lose this?*

Thank you so much for finding it Kohaku-chan! I had been looking all over for it.

*Raine tried to guage the situation. Why would she have called me here just for a piece of jewellry... Is she toying with me? She returns the cuff to its proper place*

Well as much as I appreciate your returning my ear cuff I really must be going...

*She bows her head and calmly makes a move for the door*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:19 am

"Raine, I was not the one that found it. My recruit, Akane and her brother Iwaki noticed it after fighting the mysterious Arrancar that stole my data."

Kohaku's voice remains perfectly calm, but drops in volume until it's barely more than a whisper. "Raine, my friend, why have you lied to me? You are not who you have pretended to be."

Kohaku suddenly appears in front of Raine before she can make it to the door. Tears can be seen pooling at the base of her eyes just waiting to overflow the banks, that are her lower eyelids.

Kohaku puts a gentle hand on Raine's shoulder. "You are my best friend, but also my enemy, and now I don't know what to do."

The 12th Division taichou, Mitsukiao Kohaku, has never shown anything but firm resolve and strength, as well as, extraordinary knowledge and insight. But now standing before something she's never dreamed of having to encounter, Kohaku's resolve breaks, and she crumples to the ground at Raine's feet. As her whole body is wracked with gut wrenching sobs, she continues to say, "What do I do? What do I do?" over and over again.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 am

Then I shall be sure to thank them the next time I see them ^^

*Raine pauses as Kohaku finishes her first statement. She casts her gaze downward, her voice low*

After an Arrancar encounter... you don't say...

*She's interupted as her friend appears in front of her. Raine's eyes go wide at her words*

I... Kohaku, what are you saying? I...

*Her body freezes as she watches in agony as each tear of crystaline betrayal slid down her friend's cheek. She tried to speak but her voice and breath were caught painfully in her chest. All she could do was stand there frozen. That was until she felt Kohaku's touch. Raine took in a sharp breath, resuming breathing*

Kohaku-chan...

*As Raine watches her most beloved friend fall she tries deserately to catch her, but her body refused to follow her desires. Frantically she tries to will her body to move... Damnit! Why can't I move! Horrified she screams internally. Why can I not break her fall after I was the one who pushed her! Kohaku went crashing down to the floor. Raine watched her quaking body, her ears ablaze with her cries...*

Why must I always hurt those with my lie, told only to protect them...

*Suddenly something inside Raine snapped. The room was filled with an ominous teal light as her true Arrancar reiatsu surged. The raw power alone was enough to break Kyōka Suigetsu's hypnotic trance. The wind the energy had created whipped viciously about the office as Raine stood before Kohaku in her true form. The wind died down.*

I'm so sorry Kohaku-chan... more than you could ever know...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku-chan Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:42 am

With the wind whipping about her it is hard to tell if Kohaku is still quaking on the floor. The wind dies down and Raine speaks, "I'm so sorry Kohaku-chan...more than you could ever know..."

Kohaku suddenly goes completely still and quiet. There's not a single tremor left over after her horrendous sobbing fit. Kohaku's head slowly begins to rise until her eyes meet Raine's. It is obvious that she has her resolve back. It's almost as if the wind blew the sadness away. Even the tear trails are dried on her face as she peers up at Raine in her true form. Kohaku’s eyes suddenly glow crimson.

Draw me Kohaku-chan! She’s your enemy, and I want to fight!
Shut up, Sonoshikyo! I will not attack her unless she tries to attack me first, so stay your thirst for blood!

The crimson glow fades in Kohaku’s eyes, but doesn’t entirely disappear, as she makes it to her feet to stand proudly before Raine. Kohaku stares into Raine’s eyes for a long, quiet moment, and then her eyes soften and a smile tugs at the corner of her mouth. She opens her mouth to speak, hesitates momentarily, and then proceeds, “Your true form is beautiful, my friend…but can I trust you? You took my data, and you’re the Second Espada. You are also the 9th Division taichou, but who’s side are you really on? We may have a peace treaty at the moment with the Arrancars, but you stealing my data nullifies that treaty. I need to hear your story, Raine. I need to hear the truth. I can not let my heart govern my judgment if it’s going to hurt Seireitei, or the Human World.”

Kohaku reaches down to right the chair in front of her desk that was knocked over by Raine’s transformation, and then motions for Raine to sit. “Will you please sit, and talk with me. I believe we have plenty of time.”

Kohaku turns and walks behind her desk to take a seat in her black leather chair. She then clasps her hands together, with her fingers intertwined, and presses them to her lips while propping herself up by her elbows. She watches Raine with a curious glint in her eyes.
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:59 am

*Raine bowed her head at the compliment*

Thank you Kohaku...

*She sharply inhales*

That's a good question, but sadly I do not have the answer for you. All I can hope for is that with some time you may understand.

*She lowers her gaze and sighs*

I know I took a huge part of my life and hid it from one whom I concidered my best of friends. But I did it for your own sake, for everyone I care for and wish to protect...

*Raine grabs her robe and slides it roughly over her shoulders*

You didn't know me as I truely am, as an abomination...

*Her ear spines lower as her face takes on a rather cold exterior, she found herself trapped in her memories*

All those years ago... after dying in the arms of my love I thought I would never again be happy. My soul was stricken with grief as despair began to eat away at me, and I was born into this new world as a hollow. As time passed and I grew stronger my humanity slowly returned to me and I remembered my life as a human... I remembered him... Soon I found myself heading only to the world of the living to watch my love as he aged alone, without me. One day I came to find he had been in an accident, and was not too long before I was able to see his soul. I was overjoyed! We could be reunited once more! But as I watched I remembered my hideous body...

*An angry tear ran down her cheek as she traced the outline of the Arrancar marking under her left eye*

But I was a monster! How could I expect him to recognize me as some freakish dragon who devoured souls... so that day I tore off my mask, vowing to reclaim my humanity as best I could. By the time I had attained my new form I was too late, a Shinigami had already arrived to guide him. Only he did not wish to pass on into the afterlife, he willingly chose to join the ranks of the Soul Society... to hunt hollows... to hunt me. But that didn't stop me, I chose to follow him on his journey to becoming a Shinigami. I watched silently in the shadows as he worked hard and slowly rose through the ranks. Then one day I decided I would somehow manage to find a way to fight along side him...

*She thoughtfully rubbed the site of her hollow hole, her left pectoral muscle, over the place her heart should be.*

I heard rumors of a man capable of a process called shinigamification and desperately sought him out... I was Aizen's beautiful abomination... The Arrancar who desired nothing else but to become one who destroys her own kind. He trained with me in secrecy until I was strong enough to contend with even his own army. After which we developed a regiment in which I could slowly release my state but maintain my humanoid form, but feign the appearance of "shikai" and "bankai". It's all a ruse...

*She looks up to Kohaku*

I trained for an eternity so I could one day sneak into the Soul Society as his spy and pass for a reputable Shinigami. So he branded me as one of his Espada and sent me off under his care to begin my "shinigami life". It was a grueling process keeping up and hiding my true form and power, but I managed and eventually soared through the ranks. Everything went well as I joined my love's division and even surpassed him... Now I proudly hold the title of Raine Eve, Taicho of the 9th division.

*She brandishes her 9th armband*

Though I may be of Arrancar flesh and body I hold the mind of a Shinigami. I knew from the moment I tore off my mask that I was more than some bloodthirsty beast forced to combat your kind. My humanity remained intact and my ability to learn and evolve past primal Arrancar was unmatched even by the Primero Espada... Do you honestly believe I would have taken the role of Captain if I wanted only to destroy SS internally?

*She takes in a deep breath and locks eyes with Kohaku*

It's true I am the Second Espada the one to follow in the Primero's footsteps... but what no Shinigami seems to grasp is I plan to continue my duties and work strictly by my own means. I have been the 9th Taichou since Tousen abandoned it and Hisagi refused the position and yet how many genecides have you suffered by my hand, ne?

*Narrows her gaze in a non-threatening manner*

I do apologise for lying to you Kohaku-chan. I never should have let my facade get this far... but I got so caught up in the idea of protecting both the world I came from in Hueco Mundo and the world of Shinigami I came to love that I forgot all about the atrocity I would be commiting. I was being selfish...

*Tears formed in her eyes*

I went around gathering information, even stealing yours to keep each race happy with their acquired inteligence. And yet... I only gave each side the amount of info I deemed worthy... By playing both roles I made sure no one world became too far advanced, wether it was technologically or in strength and knowledge. But I will always know all I had taken or learned which causes me so much grief...

*She tosses Kohaku's information onto the desk*

I know a day will come where the information I myself have obtained will be necessary in quelling disturbances, but could also truly hurt a race... I have been kidding myself all this time in thinking I could continue this all to perfect life...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3