Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Empty Re: Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 am

*dio brings his face up to sachiels as he looks on intersted*

i have never witnessed the mask removal before... was very dramatic. there is something about you that rinfgs a bell though... but i cant place it...

*Dio removes his face from in front of sach's as he sits and thinks hard*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 8
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Empty Re: Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor"

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 am

*Raine drops to her knees*

He... he has the same eyes...

*She grips her shoulders tightly*

I knew there was a reason the name suited you...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 9
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 am

*Dio's head snaps up at raines comment as h8is eyes narrow. making the connection he sighs and closes his eyes. he reopens them as he stands nd makes his way over to his love. picking her up he holds her tight and whispers softly to her*

there is no need to cry my love the one he reminds you of is long gone and can no longer harm you. besides i get the feelng that this one isnt all that bad, with the proper training and care i think he may grow up to be strong and caring friend.

*kissing her forehead he once again looks over the new arrancar and studies him before his eyes widden in disbelief*

i..it cant be... arrancar do you remember anything of your pre hollow life?
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:00 am

*Sachiel looked on, his face torn between angst and a certain childlike innocence as he cocked his head to the side observing the others*

"Who's long gone, what harm, proper training? What in the world are you prattling on about? I may not know exactly who or WHAT I am, but I'm no one's pet!"

*His rant was cut off abruptly as he caught a glimpse of one of Raine's crystalline tears cascade down her cheeks. Subconsciously he nickered softly and to everyone's surprise he moved to her side, placing her hand against his cheek as she once greeted him in his horse form*

"Hollow..? I... I'm sorry. I don't remember anything... just an incredible hatred and urge for destruction. Then she, she brought me here... And why is it you call me Arrancar? I came to believe I was Sachiel..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:00 am

*Dio steps away from raine and moves to sachiel*

yes you are sachiel you are of the arrancar species but before your soul becam corrupt and you lost complete control you se to be a subordinate of mine... you were impatient and eager to fight claiming to want to protect everyone from the hollow scourge.
in a field mission we were ambushed by hollows and suffered sever casualties you were amongst them. we werent able to retrive the body and had to flee lest we suffer more casualties...
i hd no idea that they had converted you to a hollow...

*Dio's eyes look pained and he turns to his Raine and once again holds her tightly*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:00 am

*Sach's gaze narrowed.*

"I was... I was a..."

*Suddenly his eyes widened as he was stricken with a myriad of memories. He could see the battle his former Catain described as he saw his own death flash by his eyes. He knelt down and bowed his head*

"Taichou... I can't believe it. I was lost to the Soul Society, and yet I remained here as the enemy I once swore to destroy... how is that even possible?"

*He was cut off as Raine wiped her eyes and moved to Sachiel's side.*

Sachiel. I don't know how to say this, but you were one of Master Aizen's experiments...

*The new Arrancar's head snapped up.*

After his death I took in the subjects of his current experiments, mainly Hollows like yourself. I was unaware of your background...

Last edited by Raine Eve on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:00 am

you have a choice in front of you sachiel.... how you make it will decide ultimately how long you live.... if you follow the path of the hollow and their wanton destruction and chaos i will have no choice but to oppose you. however you can follow in raines footsteps and become an advisary of the hollows once again fight for what is right and protect the innocent as you once swore to me you would long ago.

for the sake of an old bond between captain and his former 10th seat i hope you make the right choice.

*turning to his loving girlfriend Dio looks at her knowing she must be in shock*

love i will go now and hopefully you can find a way that will help him in his decision. please if yo need me send a hell butterfly immediately and i will be here in an instant...

*so saying Dio kisses his lover and promtly shunpos out*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 am

*Raizen appears, and leans on the edge of one of the stables. His arms folded, and his head down with his eyes closed*

Well well well.....one of Aizen's previous experiments takes it's true form, ne?

*opens his eyes and looks at Sachiel*
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Number of posts : 385
Badges : Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 am

*Sachiel hung his head, his eyes showing the pain in his heart as he clenched his fists in frustration. Raine took his hand and covered it in hers*

It's alright Sach, if I may call you that... there is a refuge I have constructed for our kind that you may live in if you wish...

*Before Sachiel could say anything both he and Raine noticed Vasto perched on the stall*

Lorde Raizen...

*Raine bows her head as Sach looks on, his eyebrow quirked*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:07 am

*turns to Raine*

Hmm.....so....this is the new Arrancar, ne? *looks at Sachiel*
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:07 am

*Raine nods*

H...Hai Lorde Vasto. Sachiel had just removed his mask before you entered here...

*Sach looked up at Vasto and cocked his head to the side*

"Who the hell is he supposed to be? And why do you tremble in front of him?"

*Raine looked up, not sure how to answer the question*

I'm not trembling Sach, I'm trying to show our Lorde some respect...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:08 am

*tilts his head and scratches it with his right hand*

Well, he sure is a cocky Arrancar, now isn't he? >.>
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:27 pm

*Sachiel studied Vasto for a few moments*

"Who are you calling cocky... You're the big man here who has still yet to introduce himself."

*He sneers*

"Don't assume I know who you may be just because of how you throw your pungent reiatsu around..."

*Raine cut him off as she reached and grabbed Sach's wrist, squeezing tight enough her fingernails threatened to break the skin*

Enough Sachiel...

*He watched his mother figure's and read her strong emotions. Finally he submitted and bit his tounge...*

"Tch"

Last edited by Raine Eve on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Oro? Introductions, eh?

So be it then...*extends his left arm out to the side, folding his right arm in front of his stomach and bows*

Primero Espada, Raizen Kumori...Shuhan of the Kumori clan.

*Still bowing, he lifts his head revealing a sinister smile as a stifeling amount of reiatsu is released*

And you are? Twisted Evil
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:58 pm

*Raine released her grip on Sach as she felt the reiatsu rush past her, then moved to stand. Sachiel shook out his arm and brushed his pink locks from his face nonchalantly*

"Quite frankly Raizen, I'm not necessarily sure who I would be to you."

*Raine who had remained silent until now interupted, her head lowered as she spoke softly*

Sachiel Ayumu...

*Sach turned to her and with a firm yet gentle grasp took her chin in his hand and brought her gaze to meet his*

"What was it you just called me?"

*Glacier blue eyes probed cyan.*

Sachiel... Ayumu...

*Raine cleared her throat*

When I first brought you to live wih me I had given you the name of Sachiel... and up until now you had no real name, no past, no identity... Then Dio told you of you past...

*Her voice increases in volume and emotion wells in her voice*

But I don't want you to live on now as a shadow of your former self! So it is my responcibility as your new caretaker and Master to bestow upon you a new name to carry on your new life as I have done for my other students...

*She takes his hand from her chin and laces her fingers in hers*

From here on out you will be known as Sachiel Ayumu. Your last name taken from Japanese 歩 (ayu) "walk" and 夢 (mu) "dream, vision"... as you are the embodiment of a personal memory... a walking dream.

*Sachiel's face softened as he squeezed his new sensei's hand reassuringly. Then turns to Vasto, still holding her hand.*

"Let's have another go at this eh Raizen?"

*He smirks with an air of pride*

"I am Sachiel Ayumu, product of Aizen's crude science reborn as Student and "son" to Raine Eve."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:33 pm

*Darth sonidos and stops as she feels the tension in the air*

Umm.. I'll just come back at another time, ne?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:02 am

*Raine looks up as she feels a familiar reiatsu in the air*

Darth...

*Sach's eyes narrow and his head snaps up as Darth makes her presence known*

Hello there Darth, no worries my friend every thing's fine here.

*She smiles*

To what do we owe this pleasure?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:15 am

*Darth smiles at Raine and the male beside here, and she nods her head politely in his direction*

Yes, in fact, I have a favor to ask of you. Do you mind if I board two or three of my horses here? Oh and I came to speak with you on the subject of dragons.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:54 am

Ah, yes of course you may. They're always welcome ^^

*She moves to exit the stall when she remembers Sachiel who is standing somewhat confused in the corner*

How very rude of me... Darth I would like you to meet Sachiel. He's a new Arrancar who will be living with me in Hueco Mundo.

*She then motions to Darth*

And Sach, this is the esteemed Third Espada, Darthblack Wraith.

*Sach smirked innocently*

"It's a pleasure Miss Wraith"

*He bows his head then looks to Raine*

"Mum would you mind if I headed of to Las Noches then?"

*Raine nodded*

Just remember to meet up with Tearlin at the base of Jade Dragon Snow Mountain. He'll bring you there.

*Sachiel offered a genuine smile*

"I will"

*Before vanishing he gave his maternal figure a peck on the cheek and waved farewell to Darth*

Hee hee, they grow up so fast XD Anywho...

*Raine begins walking down the barn's main row, motioning for Darth to follow her*

I hope the barn is to your liking... I'm sure your horses will feel right at home here. Group turnout for as long as they please on endless plains of lush grass, only the finest feed and forage offered and the best care I myself can provide ^^

*She steps outside and overlooks her vast pastures, watching her beloved herd graze contently*

But you came to see me regarding dragon matters. How may I be of service?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:06 am

*she waves farewell to Sachiel*

It was nice meeting you as well^^

*Darth smiles and looks on with wide eyes*

This place is gorgeous! I'm sure they'll love it. Oh and Nenya is bringing the first four horses and should be here in just a few minutes if that is fine with you. I don't feel they are as safe in Las Noches at the moment you know?

*after hearing Raine bring up dragon matters Darth's expression turns serious*

We have a problem and it involves that little "thing" you met not to long ago. By the way. I sent out a particular dragon out to study said "thing" and what he found out is pretty disturbing.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:14 am

I'm so glad you think so ^^ And that's perfect, they can settle into their new home anyway they like. I'll have some box stalls re-bedded and prepped for them.

*She frowns*

Hai, I know all to well. That's why I set up my manor here as to escape the dangers... It's remote enough so I won't be troubled by Shinigami but spacious enough to give the horses a real natural and pleasant life.

*Raine notices Darth's body language shift and she grows uneasy at her next few words... subconsciously she grabs her still weak shoulder*

What did you learn Darth-chan? What kind of threat is loose stalking Hueco Mundo..?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 am

*Darth smiles then turns as she hears a neigh*

Ahh here they are.

*A male with dark blue near black hair is standing near four stallions*

Let me introduce you.

*motions Raine over to the horses and rubs the neck of a dark chestnut Tennessee Walker*

This is Pleasantries. I bred him myself. In fact I bred all of four of these stallions.

Spoiler:

And this here is Jazzy Two-Step or Jazz for short. He and Pleasantries are half-brothers that share the same sire.

Spoiler:

My racing Arabian stallion named Ruby Sands or as I like to call him Ru-Ru and he is known as the Blood-Stained Hurricane. A title he earned during his racing years.

Spoiler:

*motions to another stallion but doesn't approach too close to him*

Now a word about this one. He is extremely fast, my greatest stallion and horse ever but... he is a down-right evil horse. Never ever try to ride him.... unless he gives you permission. This is just some friendly words from the wise and those who have known him for like ever. His name is Shadikan and he is a Friesian stallion not to mention a warhorse as well.

Spoiler:

*after the introductions Darth then turns to Raine and says*

Remember when I told you I sent that dragon out? Well it was the son of Kurōryuken, Kashear, and he discovered why the poison was undetected after that hollow stung you.

*she sighs*

Somehow.... it has the blood of Kurōryuken flowing in its veins. I was working in my lab when I found this out and Kashear confirmed it.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:58 am

Oh my, they're gorgeous Darth!

*Stares in awe of the sheer beauty of the stallions*

I'll have 4 stalls prepares on Stud Rowe as I call it lol. I row dedicated solely to the stallions stabled here.

*She looks at Shadikan in particular*

Another Friesian to look after... and I do love a challenge...

*She focuses back to the crisis at hand*

So you mean to tell me the blood of a noble dragon, Kurōryuken no less, courses through that things body? How in the world...

*She pauses for a moment as her pupils momentarily become no more than draconic slits*

And SS is in possession of such blood... are you suggesting there is a chance that hollow may not actually BE a hollow, but perhaps a deranged experiment?

*She flashes back to her days in Aizen's lab but soon shakes her head*

Do you suppose SS has been tampering with interracial and trans-spiritual breeding? Creating if you will a descendant of The Destroyer they may have hoped to control, but it was still too powerful... Or even attempting hollowfication on it to somehow study our kind but the experiment went horribly wrong and they released it here...

*She closes her eyes and rubs her temples*

Either way, anything of that sort would be devastating
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:06 am

*Smiles*

Why thank you^^ I'll stop in when I can and help work them out and everything. I'm thinking about running Ru-Ru in a cross-country competition in a couple of months.

*looks to Shadikan*

And he is going to be in a dressage competition if he will co-operate with me and let me ride him. He's been so moody lately. *pauses* Oh wait... that's all the time.

*Darth chuckles and then sighs*

I remember Szayel-sempai talking of SS performing experiments with hollows and he made references in passing to The Destroyer.

*pauses the grimaces*

Also a little dragon told me that SS is planning destroy Kurōryuken. I can't let that happen, Raine-chan. If she dies then her entire family dies and I die as well. I already have Vilya stationed in SS to try and get the sword that houses her soul back but I've had no luck so far.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:39 am

*Raine's gaze narrows as her ear spines glow an ominous teal.*

How foolish to think they could actually do such a thing...

*Raine spat under her breath*

This is unforgivable.

*Raine whistled an odd tune, then looked to the sky expectantly*

No worries Darth, their's no way we would ever let that happen.

*Suddenly a large shadow was cast over the barn and a strong wind blew. Just then an enormous dragon touched down in the field.
Phoenix Hall or "Mournbringer Manor" - Page 4 Sieryu

He craned his large neck over to where Raine stood and blew a warm gust of air threw her hair as he gently nuzzled her with a rostrum as large as she was tall.*

Scieryu and I would never let that happen to you or your draconic family

*The Imperial dragon let out a roar which made the very ground quake*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next