Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quincy Registration Centre

5 posters

Go down

Quincy Registration Centre Empty Quincy Registration Centre

Post by Sakuya Ishida Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:28 pm

Welcome, my brethren, to the Quincy Registration Centre. Throughout history, our great race has suffered many trials. Those of us whose ancestors survived the past Shinigami massacre have been spread throughout the world. That is why it has become our mission to bring our great race together in this place once more. All we ask is that you give us some personal information and proof of your lineage. Please take an application and fill it out.

Application:

General

Name:

Country of Birth:

Appearance:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Height:

Predominant Hand:

Any other details:

Proof of Lineage:

History:

Provide a short RP:

When you are finished, please post your application below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions at all about the application, such as how you might proove your lineage, please PM me!
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida
Quincy (Soldat des Kreuzes)

Female
Number of posts : 81
Badges : Quincy Registration Centre 12
Reiatsu :
Quincy Registration Centre Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Quincy Registration Centre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Quincy Registration Centre Empty Re: Quincy Registration Centre

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:13 am

Application:

General

Name:Zenbunny

Country of Birth:U.S.A.

Appearance:Asian

Hair color:black

Eye color:Brown

Height:5 4.5"

Predominant Hand:Right

Any other details:I love mountain dew, Dr. Pepper XDD and i love swimming XD o.O and don't forget math

Proof of Lineage:

History: ZenBunny was an average, good-at-math-not-so-much-anything-else, type of person. He wasted away school days by dragging through the whole day...every day. He never really knew who his parents were. All he had was a picture of his mother and father.

One day during school, he was trying to sleep as usual during silent reading. Heck, the teacher didn't even care! however, as he was trying to sleep, an abnormal image came across his mind. His parent's photo. He could never remember when the last time was when he remembered his parents during school. When he was born, he always held a Intricate "medallion" (for a loss of better words) It had a circle, five points radiating out from it, and from the end of each point, it curved into a "sharp-looking-thing" (for a loss of better words ((again)) >.<)

As he was looking out the window, he heard faint thumps, like a dinosaur. After a few seconds of thumping, A huge black creature came out of nowhere. As he was staring, he noticed that none of his other classmates had noticed it, or even heard the thumping. As he was watching, he saw two other people. One was a man, and the other, a woman. They were both holding some bow-like weapons and were shooting them at the creature. Both were injured and yet, somehow they looked familiar.

Suddenly, his own "crest" (for a better choice of words) started shining and turned into a bow, it acted on its own at first, with Zenbunny pulling it back lest his classmates think him as crazy, and to not cause ruckus. However, no one seemed to notice. He burst out the door and on its own, the bow strung itself and waited. It seemed like it was telling Zenbunny to put his other hand on it. Zenbunny slowly complied...

As his hand was reaching for the bow string, he noticed that the creature (whatever it was) swung his arm and knocked the woman down and she didnt' get back up. By now, Zenbunny was angry. Angry at the creature, at the two people fighting it, and angry at himself for not knowing what the hell was going on. As he put his hand on the string, he notched it, and let go...

Provide a short RP: hmm i've posted rp's in the Soul Society relaxation section. Zampaktou training facility. Does that count? if not, then ill write another one.

Edit: Provide a short RP:

ah...eh...well, before i noticed, it seems like my history um..sorta evolved into an rp...eh....well, does what i wrote for a history count? :p Embarassed

*i could continue on with my story if you guys want me to XDD*
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Quincy Registration Centre QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Quincy Registration Centre Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Quincy Registration Centre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:26 am

Congratulations, you are Accepted. You will be assigned the rank of Soldat des Kreuzes (Solider of the Cross). Please check the rankings board and the ability list. Once you pick your main talent, please tell me!
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :
Quincy Registration Centre Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Quincy Registration Centre Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:28 am

ok thank you very much sakuya-chan! XDD
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Quincy Registration Centre QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Quincy Registration Centre Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Quincy Registration Centre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pancho Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:54 am

Application:

General

Name: Hector

Country of Birth: USA

Appearance: Has glasses, a small scar over his left eye, a mustache.

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Brown

Height: 6' 2"

Predominant Hand: Right

Any other details: Likes automobiles, history.

Proof of Lineage:

History:
Throughout most of his life, he never knew of his Qunicy heritage. His parents had kept this secret from him in order to protect themselves and everyone around them. Even though he never knew of his Qunicy powers, they tended to manifest themselves at times in strange fashions, and he could never seem to explain it. He tried to find help on this, but his parents always told him that it was caused by some chronic family condition that was passed down to him.

Obviously, this didn't sit well with Hector, and he started to do research on his own. He started looking back on his family history. Upon learning more about his family, he found that at certain points in their history there were several gaps that didn't seem to add up. So he knew that his parents were hiding something from him, but he knew if he were to ask them, they wouldn't tell him a thing. So he decided to bypass them and ask his grandfather about it. After a couple days, he got a letter, along with a small package.

What that letter and package contained would change his life forever. The letter contained much more information than he would have ever wanted to know. He looked at the strange medallion that came in the package and he found the story too good to be true. But, he was intriged with the medallion, and wondered if the stories were true, so he decided to confront his parents with the letter. After telling his parents about the letter, they immediately denied everything, and that his grandfather was insane and to never mention it again.

This angered Hector to the point that he stormed out of the house, with the letter and medallion in his pocket. He thought a walk around his neighborhood would calm his nerves, so that's what he did.

Provide a short RP:
It was pretty dark when he was walking around in his neighborhood. He was still pretty angry and was cursing his parents under his breath. All of a sudden he heard a loud crash behind him. He thought it was just some punks trying to cause some trouble, normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but he was afraid he'd be outnumbered if he confronted them, so he hurried in the other direction, away from the noise. He then heard another loud crash, this time it was coming from right in front of him. Even though the street was well lit, he couldn't see a thing, all he heard was noises. He started to get more nervous and decided to walk down a dark alley, hoping to lose whatever was following him.

He knew those streets pretty well, so he knew what to expect, but he wasn't prepared for what he was about to face. While walking down that alleyway, he felt pretty safe, thinking he had lost whatever was following him. All of a sudden, he heard a blood-chilling howl coming from above him. He looked up to find a humongous monster about to land on top of him. He managed to dodge it in time, but could not believe what was standing in front of him.

"Oh my God! What is that? I don't want to find out anyway!"

In order to get away from that monster, he started jumping over into backyards trying to find a place to hide. But as much as he tried, he couldn't lose the monster. Eventually, he made his way to a creek and came to the realization that this would be his end and he may as well take care of it now. But in the back of his head he started to hear a voice that was unfamiliar to him:

"Don't run. If you must die, don't go so willingly. You're stronger than this. Use the gift that has been bestowed to you. The power is within you."

Hector, had no idea what all that was about, but he realized he had to do something. All of a sudden, he noticed that the strange item in his pocket had begun to glow. He took it out of his pocket and it was as if instinct had now taken over, as if he knew what to do with it. He put it on his wrist and the bow immediately showed itself. He had no idea what was going on, but it felt as if he had wield something like this before. Without much effort he formed a bow, took aim, and fired. Much without any practice, he only managed to graze the creature. It spotted him and lunged itself at him. Hector panicked and took aim again, this time he hit his mark and the creature was destroyed.

Now that this ordeal was over, he sat, exhausted by the side of the creek. It took him some time to digest everything that had happened that night. But soon after that, he decided to go visit his grandfather and learn as much as he could about the Qunicy. He had felt that he had finally found the purpose in life he had long sought.

Phew, that's it. Hope that's good enough.
Smile

Pancho

Male
Number of posts : 5
Reiatsu :
Quincy Registration Centre Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Quincy Registration Centre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 pm

Mr. Hector, that was actually very impressive. You are Accepted naturally. You title will be Elder. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, missy *kicks*
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Croato Ankranr Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:05 pm

General

Name: Croato Ankranr

Appearance:

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Black

Height: 5'10''

Any other details:

Proof of Lineage:

History: At about age 5, my father lost his mind and killed my mother. The authorities thought I did it, since I had a trouble making record. To protect my younger brother, Roan, I ran from home. I learned of the Massacre and had thoughts of revenge. But there were no shinigami around. I would like to join the Honorable Quincy to obtain redemption for my sins of the past.

Provide a short RP:?
Croato Ankranr
Croato Ankranr

Number of posts : 4
Reiatsu :
Quincy Registration Centre Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quincy Registration Centre Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Croato, you are Accepted. Your rank will be Soldat des Kreuzes (Solider of the Cross). Please check out the rankings board and ability list before you start RPing. Also, send me the order in which you want your talents to be (you get two - one main and one weak - at your level)
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:43 am

Application

General:

Name: Stealth

Appearance:

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Light Blue

Height: 5' 11"

Any other details: Stealth has a finely muscled body because he's an excellent swimmer. Wink

Proof of Lineage:

History:
Stealth's beloved Mother was a Quincy, and she taught him everything he needed. However, she had to teach him in secret for fear of what his Father might do. His Father didn't care much for the spirit realm because he could not sense it at all, and therefore, Stealth's Mother could not convince him that she was being honest without him believing that she was crazy.
At the age of six, Stealth revealed that he had, indeed, inherited the Quincy abilities. He was able to see the souls that walked the earth. When he was eight he saw his first Hollow while playing in the park with his Mother. The Hollow did not survive in the Real World for more than three seconds before Stealth's Mother had already shot it with her Quincy Bow. That evening, Stealth begged his Mother to teach him the Quincy ways. She agreed and was pleased to find that he excelled as a Quincy. Before she knew it, he surpassed her own abilities, and proved to be easily ten times stronger than her. Regardless of his strength, Stealth remained obedient to his Mother because he knew that experience was the one thing she surpassed him in.

Provide a short RP:
Stealth and his Mother were scouting around a hospital one dreary, rainy day in the late spring. This was a good place to hunt Hollows because so many people would die daily, and the Hollows loved to come here for an easy meal. This day was like any other. The Hollows were weaklings and easy to dispatch; however, about an hour before dinner time, when Stealth and his Mother were preparing to leave, a incredibly strong Hollow appeared before his Mother and killed her before Stealth could even blink. Stealth fought vigorously with the Hollow for many minutes, and finally killed it, saving his Mother's soul in the process. Unfortunately, Stealth had no way of sending his Mother to Soul Soceity, so he had to hunt down a Shinigami. He had been predjudice against Shinigami since he found out about the history of his race, but now was the time to swallow that judgement in order to help his Mother out. Stealth hunted down a particularly large Hollow and baited it until the Shinigami arrived. Once the Shinigami did away with the Hollow, he confronted the Shinigami and asked her to perform the Soul Burial on his Mother's soul. She agreed without even hesitating, and sent his Mother to Soul Society. Stealth's opinion of the Shinigami was changed forever because the female Shinigami stayed with him for several hours just discussing what Soul Society was like, and she helped him to feel at peace with where his Mother now "lived." Stealth quickly found himself becoming this Shinigami's friend, and as the Quincy and Shinigami parted ways, he said to her, "If you ever need my help. You know where to find me." The Shinigami smiled, waved, and made her way back to Soul Society saying, "Thank you, Stealth."
Stealth
Stealth

Male
Number of posts : 15
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakuya Ishida Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Stealth, you are accepted. I am sorry for the extreme lateness of this and hope you are still interested.
Sakuya Ishida
Sakuya Ishida

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealth Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:31 am

Oh no! It's fine. Thank you SO much for accepting me.

Uh, so now what do I do? Question
Stealth
Stealth

Male
Number of posts : 15
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down