Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8th Divisions Training area

2 posters

Go down

8th Divisions Training area

Post by Dio Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:08 pm

A very large desolate area filled with many obsticles and savage beasts and dying trees...
The area would take weeks to walk across and takes minutes to shunpo across.( yes it's that large ^^)

here is where you will train with the VC or myself to attain a Seat in the Division or to help awaken your zanpaktou's Spirit.
Training here is sure to test your strength courage wisdom and cunning as you avoid all manner of beasts and deal with a lack of food and are forced to survive. most training here is done over a week and is supervised so as to avoid death.
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 8th Divisions Training area

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:08 pm

*Sogyo shunpos on the training grounds.*

"This seems to be the place. I can't wait to start training. Bankai is the strongest release you can achieve. Al I have to do is wait for Dio."

*He looks around the entire area looking for Dio.*
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Number of posts : 113
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:48 am

*Dio calls out to him from ontop of a rock*

hey what you doing sogyo? what took you so long?

anyway you want to obtain bankai? this wont be easy and will take abit of training the first part at the very least i cant help much beyond offering my advice.

you need to materialise your zanpakutou's spirit, this is a hard task and takes abit to achieve.
however dont be discouraged it will happen and perhaps quicker than you think, but regardless it will take alot of your effort.

i want you to stay here for several days and try and draw your spirit forth. also in the mean time you may have to fend off wild beasts and unt for food. there is a spring of water over the rise that contains clean water and there are berry bushes around... somewhere.... i shall drop in from time to time to check on your progress

oh and here this should help abit
*Dio hands over a traavel pack like bag that has a sleeping bag, rations of bread and a flask of water, matches and a flint(if you run out of matches) and a pot*

ok good luck and hope you materialise it soon... before the giant predators attack at the very least....
*Dio shunpos out*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:25 pm

*Sogyo turns around wotha surprsied look on his face.*

Well look at that, he's right behind me. Dio never stops amazing me. His shunpo is faster then I thought.

*As he listened to Dio's and gets the survial pack, he was aurprised that it was this difficult. He never trained on this level before.*

"Alright Dio, I'll do my best. I'm going to look for a good spot to start training. I'll guess I'll see you later then"

*As Dio shunpos away Sogyo realizes how deserted and abandoned this place really is. As he starts to walk towards a high spot located several miles from him far away he thinks about a way to draw the spirit forth.*

This has to be the most complicated kind of training I ever did. Materializing the zanpakutou's spirit is a thing you can't learn of do by advice or learn from others.

*As he reached the high cliff he sat down. Preparing his sleeping bag and making a small fire to keep the predators away he sat down. As he slowly unsheathed his zanpakutou he lay it down on his legs. Focusing on it's voice he tried to draw it out.*

Seiryuu, are you there?

What do you need boy?

Your power. I want to achieve the closest that a shinigami can get as for becoming one with my zanpakutou. I need your strength Seiryuu.

Hmmm, you mean bankai don't you boy?

Y..yes Seiryuu. Come forth, help me to become stronger.

Hahaha, do you think a power like bankai is so easy to obtain? That anyone can just ask and receive?

I'm ready Seiryuu, I can wield such power now. I can...

There's more you'll have to do to convince me. Such power isn't easy to wield. Train, survive. Show me you can do so.

I will Seiryuu.

*As he sheathed his zanpakutou he sat down by the fire. As he ate a piece of bread he was thinking how he could convice his zanpakutou. When heard the hungry howling of the predators he looked at the moon and sighed. He knew that this time would be the most difficult in his entire life as a shinigami. *
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:24 pm

*A he opened his eyes as he sat next to the fire he felt his body was tired. He never thought that meditating like that would be this hard. As he grabbed his stuff and stood up he looked around. The sun was just shining and it as still early. The fire was out already but he saw some signs that worried him. Tracks and footprints of big predators worried him. As he collected his stuff he got on his feet and started walking. He knew he was lucky that these unknown predators where too careful to get really close so that he was unharmed. Not willing to take the same risk he started searching for a safer place.*

"This place is bigger then I thought. I never spend so much time here, it's quite dangerous here."

*As he walked several miles he cam to a new protected place. A small area with a little water puddle and protected by rocks looked like the safest place to train for now. When he dropped his stuff and started trainin he decided to do it different this time. He wanted to force Seiryuu out this time. To show him he was strong enough. He sat down in meditation and he focused to determine to succeed this time. *
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:22 pm

*Dio shunpos back in and stands upon an outcropping of rock watching the sun set and silent figures upon the horizon.
Dio studies the figures as the move as a pack towards him and start to spread out once they see him.
Sighing Dio sits down and waits until they get closer.

as they approach Dio notices several prominent features:
pale greenish skin, slouched form, humanoid and brutish. they appeared unkempt and slackjawed.
as they get even closer still he see more details a jutted jaw, scars, heavy clubs and hollow masks. Troll like hollows.

They slow as they get closer taking caution as their foe appears calm and relaxed. They almost stop as Dio stands.

One moment Dio is standing upon the out cropping of rock and the next he is sheathing his blade and walking away behind them. After a few steps the trolls fall down bleeding from several cuts each in vital places.
As the last of the pack falls Dio Shunpo's out of site to erradicate more of the bests he finds*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:03 am

*As a dark blue coloroured dragon slowly appeared Sogyo started to talk slowly.*

"I believe the last conversation we had ended in a wrong way Seiryuu, I wasn't finished yet."

*Sweat was running down his head, his whole body felt tense. He never materialized his zanpakutou's spirit so fast and forcefully. And this time without Seiryuu's help whatsoever. The dragon looked at him, as it raised it's body it brought his head close to him, right in front of his face.*

"You never approach me like this Sogyo. It's really unlike you, even the tone of your voice sounds different."

"I know you see me as a lazy one. I usually avoid hard work or problems. And don't do more then necessary. But this can't be avoided Seiryuu. When I say that I have to become stronger it means I have to exceed my own limits. But that can't be achieved alone. This is a level we both have to reach."

*The dragon narrowed it's eyes and showed a little smile on it's face.*

"So you know what bankai means. You know that this level of power is something that can't be achieved just by talent alone. We both know that the postition of fukutaichou is special but we also know that you could work harder and push yourself even further. This time it finally seems you realized it."

"So will you lend me your power ?"

*The dragon suddenly lifted it's head. And looked around the area.*

"It seems we have to finish this later Sogyo. It seems your materialising move costed some reiatsu. You did it quick and well but it attracted some bad visitiors take a look for yourself."
*The dragon slowly disapeared. And as Sogyo stood up the small fire showed him what trouble awaited him. Big wulf like creatures surrounded him. Saliva sloly fropped on the ground as it was the only sound it the entire area. He knew that these creatures fed them selves on reiatsu and that his meditation exposed a lot. As he stood up he focused himself. When he suddenly felt a familiar reitsu, as it was just a smaal amount he knew he recognized it. It was from Dio, it gave him new energy and made him determined to end this fast so he could continue his training. He grinned and unsheathed his blade.*

"Now let's see if you can function as a nice excercise!"

*As he dashed to his right he attacked the first predator.*

Last edited by Hijikata Sogyo on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:54 am

*Dio was madly shunpo-ing to and through looking for the special item he had dropped here on his last visit. cursing fate that he had dropped somethingso valuable he searched where he had been last time but to n o avail.*

Dammit the beasts must have found it and taken it with them...

*As he spoke he noticed a slight fluctuation in reiatsu, recognising it to be that of his VC. imtrigued nd curious as to his progres Dio shunpos forward and finds him at the start of battle engaged with the reiatsu devouring wolves.

Dio calmly masks his own reiatsu and sits down upon a rock to watch the fight*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:18 pm

*When he swung his blade down he slashed the wulf like creature through his head and ended it's life immediatley. When he turned around he could see that the other beasts tried to surround him and they where getting even more aggressive. As the first one jumped towards him Sogyo quickly slashed towards it's stomach. As the wulf fell down the other predators attacked him too. One next to him bit onto his sleeeves and pulled him down, short after that an pother one approached him from behind and jumped on his back. Howling of joy it brought it's face down towards Sogyo's shoulders and set it's teeth in his flesh and started draining the reiatsu out of Sogyo. Feeling the reiatsu being drained Sogyo quickly couterattacked the animals. Moving his left hand from the hgilt of his zanpakutpu he pointed it towards the beast. AS he spoke the kido command the darkness disappeared for a moment.*

"Hadou #33 Sokatsui!"

*As the kido lighted the entire area for a short second he was surprised by the amount of trouble he was in. At first he thought he was up against a pack of about 5 wulves. But know with the kido lightning the entire area for a moment he could see that he was facing about 12 wulves. With the one holding his arms down blown away several feet he could continue fighting. As other jumped towards him Sogyo raised his body and swung his zanpakutou towards them. Moving slowly because of the other one on his back he saw he hit 3 of them. After that he moved his body backwards shunpoing towards the high rocks that surrounded the rock platform. With high speed he crashed his body to the rock wall. Feeling the bite of the wulf getting loose Sogyo knew that he freed himself of another problem but he wasn't there yet. With his sleeves ripped of, the left side of his kimono destroyed and blood dripping down from his body the situation was getting worse. As he looked into the eyes of the wulves that stopod against him he could see that the smell of his blood only made it worse. Now 2 others rushed towards him. Wiith one leaping towards him and his claws ready to set into his body Sogyo shunpoed forward. As he dissapeared for a short moment he reaapeared again as he finished his slash. The wulf was behind him and fell down after being cut through it's throat. As the other one tried to bit his leg he pointed his finger towards it's head.*

"Hado #4 Byakurai"

*After the kido spell went through the animal's head it rushed towards the others. Divisding them and causing some panic. Sogyo lifted his blade and lifted his left hand.*

"This takes too long. I'll end this quickly now. Spread your wings, Seiryuu."

*The small engraved dragon now glows blue. It grows and spreads himself to the entire back of the blade. Sogyo now lifts the blade above his head.*

"It ends here you hollow like dreatures. But don't worry, I'll end it quickly. Dragon's fury!"

*When Sogyo speaks the command his zanpaktuou is engulfed in blue flames. As the whole area lighted up he could see that the wulves moved back in fear. When he swung his blade down the fire rushed towards them, ending the fight quickly when the flames swallow the predators leaving nothing but ash. As Sogyo sheathed his blade he looked around. Everything seemed safe again and Sogyo moved back and ignited the fire again. As he sat down he ripped the other part of his kimono and wrapped it around his wound. When he sat down he heared Seiryuu's voice for a moment.*

"Well, it seems you attitude really changed. I never saw you so fierce. You really are different."
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:09 am

*Dio unmasks his reiatsu and moves towards his VC*

that was an impressive fight there sogyo but release earlier f your going to take so much damage ^^

*Dio quickly bandages him up and stands ready to go again*

keep up the good work friend after you have materialised your zanpakutou you needs its submission to be able to go bankai. this sometimes happens through fighting but can also be done throuh striking a deal.

*Turning his back to go Dio see something shiny near one of the dead beasts, moving over to check it out Dio see it was what he was searching foo the whole time.

triumphantly picking it up holding it in the air and dancing madly Dio yells out his joy at the reunion with the item.*

sweet sweet victory! i found my favourite sake flask! ^^

*After a moment he settles down and shunpos away leaving sogyo to his traning again.*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:06 pm

"Thanks for the help Dio. I never expected you here."
*Sogyo tries to move his shoulder a bit and listens to Dio.*
"Alright, thanks for the advice. I think this will help a lot in the proggres."

*As he sees his captain leaving with his sake flask he focuses on his training again.*
"So those animals had his sake flask? No wonder they attacked me, those drunk beastst :p"

* He closes his eyes again he materializes Seiryuu again. Faster and easier then before.*

"I'm impressed with such progress in a short moment, how did you managed that?"

"The first time told me a lot how to do this. The amount of reiatsu and focus. So let's finish the conversation we had."

"I have to say your battle attitude was different however your captain is right. That injury you took was unnecessary. Your where to proud to use your shikai on those beasts. I could feel it."

"Your.. right. I was, I tried to show you my strength, I wanted to...

*Seiryuu interupts him.*

"You fight with your head, think how to move, to react. You have to end a fight as quick as you can and as good. If you can't avoid injury you have to endure the pain. But never overestimate yourself or show of. Things could have been worse if the injury wasn't treated properly. Don't think of battle as something filled with heroism and a chance to show your strength. If you think of the faces of the enemies you defeated and seeing them living their last moment you should know. A battle isn't beautiful. Remember that."

"I understand. I fight to end it avoiding injuries and casualties. The power I have is a tool. Power is not a goal, just something you use to do your duties."

"Yes, you understand now. You made it sound a little cliché but you get it know."

*Seiryuu laughs.*

"So you mean I'm ready know?"

"Never forget how to fight, and the meaning of your power Sogyo, your position withing Sereitei has it's responsibility. NEver forget for which cause you fight."

*Seiryuu dissapears.*

"So does that mean I have..."

"Look behind you, it seems the pack still has it's leader."

*Sogyo stands up and looks behind him. A creature similar to the ones he defeated earlier standed in front of him. This one however was much bigger, it's teeth where sharp and big. The wulf had red glowing eyes and several scars on his big head.*

"It seems I didn't finished properly last time. Believe me Seiryuu, I won't make the same mistake again."

*Sogyo slowly unsheated his zanpakutou and says the release command of his zanpakutou.*

"Spread your wings, Seiryuu."

*As his shikai appearss he raises his blade and uses the same attack that defeated the other wulves.*

"Dragon's fury!"

*The blue flames head towards the animal as soon as they leave the tip of his blade. But just before they hit him the wulf jumps to the side to dodge them. Amazed by it's high speed Sogyo takes a defensive stance. The animal then dashes forward to wards sogyo as it leaps towards him. Sogyo raises his hand and points towards the predator.*

"Hado # 63 Raikoho!"

*A wave of yellow energy blasts the enemy backwards several feet. Curiously looking forward Sogyo discovers the beast gets up again. Smoke coming from it's body and saliva on his jaw the beast was angered even more. It shunpod forward to him on a high speed . Confused for a moment Sogyo thought that it resembled sonido. Before Sogyo could realize it the beast was already in front of him. It dashed towards him and pushed him back several feet. Sogyo feels air being pushed out of his lungs. Finaly he realizes that the creatures must be a kind of hollow. The hard skull of the wulf resembled a sort of mask. As soon as he got on his feet again the wulf pushed him back to the rock wall. With it's paws pushing on his shoulders.*

"Now I can take a good look at you. You really are some sort of hollow right?"

*Acting fast Sogyo lifted his zanpakutou with his under arm and made a small circle. The beast slowly moved his face towards Sogyo. He could feel the breath of the big beast on him.*

"Flames of heaven."

*The small circle ignited a fireball. As sogyo pointed his finger forward it made the beast move backward. Determined to end the fight now Sogyo grabbed his zanpakutou with both hands and slowly said.*

"Bankai."
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:52 am

*His reiatsu combined with Seiryuu's burts out. Almost exploding out of his body he is surprised by the power that he gains. The whole area, is covered in dust, twirled up by the sudden outburst of his power. When smoke slowly dissapears. Sogyo's entire appearance changed. He wears a long darkblue haori. His arms are protected by gauntlets similar to those of a samurai.
Spoiler:
When Sogyo looks towards his right hand he sees that his zanpakutou has changed to a long spear. It's about 190 cm long. The top looks like this:
Spoiler:
. It glows of blue reiatsu. The wulf frightened by the reiatsu walks backwards. Sogyo calmly steps towards it.*

"It's over hollow, I am going to end this now."

*The creature opens it's mouth and to surprisingly charges a cero. Not even surprised Sogyo walks forward. As the charged cero shoots towards Sogyo he raises the spear and slashes it down, dividing the cero in two parts, both shooting past each side of his body. Then he points his zanpakutou forward. And slowly says.*

"This is my bankai, The blue spear of heaven, known as Seiryuu's fang. It's a shame you could only witness it's power so short."

*After he finished his sentence an enormous blue ray of fire shoots out of Sogyo's spear it has the head of a dragon and swallows the wulf before it explodes leaving nothing of the creature behind.*

OOC: I haven't really named that attack yet, I couldn't think of a nice name yet.
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:31 pm

*After the explosion Sogyo releases his bankai state and his zanpakutou returns to it's sealed state again and he sheaths it.*

"Obtaining bankai is just the start Sogyo, now their is the task of mastering it."

"Yeah I know, but this will do for now, I'm exhausted, this training demands a lot of focus and reiatsu. Besides I would like some sake, I'm thirsty."

"Well I see that the mental change only takes place on the battlefield."

"Yeah I can't be so tense the whole time you know. I'm off, I could use a good drink you know."

*Sogyo shunpos away. from the training grounds.*
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Back to top Go down