Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfs&Dragon Cave

+13
Zeria Iiyasei
Ichiharu
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Kenpachi TZ
Sakuya Ishida
Dante Goreroth
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Hinamori
Darthblack Wraith
HolyDeathNote
Tatsu_k
Roan Oakranr
SHEROXX
17 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Empty Re: Wolfs&Dragon Cave

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:05 pm

**ROXX giggles happily**

Take your time!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Badges : Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 11
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:06 pm

SHEROXX wrote:NOT SO FAST!!!

**ROXX shunpos a kick from the side to Kazuma's face to fly him away to the back of the cave. She then then turns and gives a double kick to TZ plus a punch to the face making him fly away to the back of the cave too.**

So? You guys were having fun during my absence huh? And what did you think to do?

**Boils red and finally shouts**

NO DRUNKS IN MY PLACE!

**Takes the 5 porcelain plates Hinamori catched earlier and breaks them violently on TZ's and Kazuma's heads. She dust-off her uniform and turns around giving her back to them and walking toward Hina.**

You guys will have to pay back those plates. Understood?

**Holds the Senkai Gate. With a serious tone...**

Now get out!

OOC: We've been gone for hours now... and yet you stop us? TT.TT... I'll humour you. lol.

*TZ nearly took a step into the Senkai Gate. He sensed something wrong and placed Roan down getting up just in time to realise Kazuma had been kicked to the other end of the cave. He looked a bit to the side to see roxx-chan.*

... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOI-!?

*TZ got kicked and punched into the back of the cave to. His body hit the cave wall breaking it leaving a crater in it. His body just hung there limp and slid down to the floor. A second later he coughed a bit his brain trying to process what just happened. Suddenly he felt something shatter as it was powerfully hit on his head... he just keeled over to the side on the floor and heard similar sounds beside himself still in disbelief. *

*He then heard as she shouted at us to get out. He heard nothing from Kazuma and he just groaned. He then staggered upright a minuter or two later with his head towards the floor speaking seriously to roxx-chan. He looked up at roxx-chan with an expression on his face showing shock and held back anger.*

Drunks? Roxx-chan... do you really think... we'd go to TRAIN while DRUNK!? What was that!? You just attacked us with no warning nor reason, knocked out one of my OWN subordinates and wounded ME!!

*TZ had a bleeding forehead. His vision & legs shaky his shock, anger and need for an explanation the only thing keeping him on his feet and his vision from fading into darkness.*

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:11 pm

*Sighs Haru gets a small sandwich bag out and conjures a bit of ice in another hand crumbling it filling the bag, then tying the top off so the ice doesnt fall out. He throws the ice pack at TZ*

Should help the pain and possibly the bleeding.
... I can't think of just one thing, Gah!.

*Haru leans over suddenly, bumping the table infront of himself with his head*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 193
Badges : Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:30 pm

**ROXX sniffes with her eyes closed**

By smelling you blindly I could swear I'm smelling directly a glass of alcohol FULL!

**Looks up at TZ straight in the eyes.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:38 pm

*Haru finishes his glass of whisky off and plops it on the table*

Can i have a deep pan 14 inch pizza with stuffed cheesy crust, lots of chicken, ham and pepperoni and double cheese, please.
Oh and a 2 litre bottle of Iron Bru

*Haru puts the lid back on the whisky placing it back in his sleeve along with the glass*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:45 pm

SHEROXX wrote:**ROXX sniffes with her eyes closed**

By smelling you blindly I could swear I'm smelling directly a glass of alcohol FULL!

**Looks up at TZ straight in the eyes.**

*TZ met her eyes and waited for a reply.*

Nothing?... Not even a simple "sorry"?

*TZ's left hand wandered to his left zanpakutou of it's own accord. He would have let it slide and had silently left in his anger had she only attacked only him... but taking out one of his own subordinates... his body now reaching for his zanpakutou ready for a fight wouldn't let him stand for that.*

... Sheroxx-taichou... please say something before I do something I will thoroughly regret... I said I would be responsible for whatever we did yet why did you do that!?

*TZ's left hand pointed at Kazuma before going back to the hilt of his zanpakutou. In his rage he was oblivious to the fact there was another captain in the room who also ignored him. TZ just let the icebag he threw drop to the ground ignoring it.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:56 pm

*Sighs, looking up at TZ*

Why don't we all calm down, It's an honest misunderstanding on both parts i believe.

*Haru got up out of his chair with his hands up with intent to calm everyone*

TZ wasn't it? Let go of your zanpaktou, perhaps have a drink and be done with this meaningless aggression.
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:59 pm

*Roan finally wakes up*

Geez, whats been going on?

*Looks up at everyones angry expressions*

Ooo-kay, Im going back to sleep...

*Falls right back asleep*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:02 pm

**ROXX pressed her hand on TZ's that was on his zanpaktou's hilt**

I sure don't fear a fight. But I won't fight anyone here.
Plus if anything goes wrong here in or without my presence, I'm the one responsible.
I won't allow it!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:09 pm

*TZ had his hand gripped tight on his zanpakutou. His body willing to move and get this over with but being held back on strings by reason. Strings of reason that weren't going to hold out much longer without an explanation.*

... CONTROL YOURSELF AND LET GO OF THAT WEAPON!!

Let go?... Fine.

*TZ's reason fought back hard against the anger inside and finally forced his hand away from his weapon.*

Meaningless aggression? Let me attack her fuku-taichou or recruits with no warning.. see how much of a misunderstanding it is then. With the reputation of an 11th division captain do you even think she would blink before attacking me?
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:11 pm

*Roan wakes up*

KenTZ, forgive me for this, but it would be better to be angry at me then Sheroxx-taicho.

*Slaps KenTZ in the face*

Get a hold of yourself!
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:14 pm

No, because 11th have an good upholding of a mindless brute style of thinking, solving things such as this with force

*Sighs, then thinks for a second turning to Roxx slowly, hoping she didnt notice.*

Hmm perhaps you two should just solve this without my help hehe...

*Sweat*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 pm

**ROXX's eyes tighten**

I didn't kill your subordinate should I remind you. Look at him, he's not even that wounded. A few scratches that is. Plus, I also hit you. Both of you took advantage of my absence! If anything happened after your drinking contest, on will the blame be on first? On you? Of course not! You're not part of the Gotei 13 anymore and the Soul Society's rules apply only on those who are part of it now. Imagine if you one or both of you got drunk and something was to happen to anyone here for that reason?

You should feel lucky I insisted on having a special permission from Central 46 to accept non-shinigamis here! Vizards, Quincys even Arrancars! And look at you! Taking advantage of it!

**Turns her head to Ichiharu's direction after hearing to what he just said.**

Excuse me? That reputation should be long gone! I'm the kenpachi here and I sure don't have that attitude the rest of the Gotei 13 wants to believe I have, captain Ichiharu!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 pm

*Sigh*

Ok, just you half proved it when you busted in here and in a moment slamming these guys all over the place. So yep, i think that may settle it.
But, you may not have that attitude, but something is definitely clicking, "Hit first ask later" right?

*Sits down getting his whisky bottle out, taking a gulp*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:28 pm

Roan Oakranr wrote:*Roan wakes up*

KenTZ, forgive me for this, but it would be better to be angry at me then Sheroxx-taicho.

*Slaps KenTZ in the face*

Get a hold of yourself!

*Roan walked up to him and slapped him. TZ closed his eyes after that blow as he listened to roxx's following words and turned back. He opened them with the whites of his eyes gone which were now black.*

*His reiatsu began flaring all over the room clearly his patience snapped. He jumped back reaching for his zanpakutou left zanpakutou drawing it to attack when the blade stopped short of it's opponent. Shouten was standing in front of him. How his zanpakutou spirit materialized despite his will he never knew. Shouten just stood there with the OMG put it away! honestly whipping that out in public... inches from his throat.*

... Stop this. If you really want to do that... cut me down and harm these people over my wounded body! Ever since that spar with Darth you've been acting weird. Stop losing your head!! Not after all your struggle!! Like she says you're lucky to even set foot here!!

*The only thing that could stop him... was right in front of him. TZ sheathed his zanpakutou and stood up straight.*

Roan... take care of Kazuma... I'm outta here.

*TZ walked around the 3 and headed towards the Senkai Gate. He disappeared into it his zanpakutou spirit still in the room. Shouten turned to the others.*

I apologize for his foolish behaviour... though it can't be helped... something's been bothering his mind... something deep.

*With that he disippated into dark blue reiatsu and floated away eventually fading in the air.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:28 pm

For your information captain, I didn't hit for no reason!
You should have listened to me carefully a second earlier.

Rules are to be respected here!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:30 pm

*Watches as the spirit fades away*

So can i have a pizza?

*Smiled at roxx*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:38 pm

**Gives a quick glare at Ichi**

Like if he even deserved that pizza on the first place! **she tells herself**

**ROXX still walks to the kitchen and prepares the pizza while thinking at what just happened with TZ...**

Maybe I did go too far?

**Thinks about it again**

I didn't hit them that hard! They're vizards, geez! It was more of a surprise attack, the worst Kazuma got was a few scratches here and there. And that new captain... ¬_¬ He sure doesn't know who he's talking to!

**Sighs and thinks again about TZ's last moves.**

Plus that attitude and that energy... They sure are not unfamiliar to me.

**Finished the pizza and brings to Ichi**

Here you go.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:41 pm

*Stares at the Pizza and Grins at roxx*

Thank you!

*Takes a slice and begins eating*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:15 pm

welll.....um... i don't want to know what happened here so...um...bai! *goes to chill in the Wolfs & Dragon's Cave Mobile!!! *its an enormous truck that once help koff...*
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:32 pm

*Munches more on the pizza and looks around*

Eh... Hello?
Am i here alone?

*He sighs, gulping down his pizza in his mouth and then flicks his wrist out and a whisky bottle slips out of his sleeve into his hand
He took the little cap off and took a small mouthful of the liquid and gulped, wiping his mouth and began eating again*

This, is great.
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:12 pm

hey you! *what should i call you? any nicknames?XD* remember that you shouldn't get drunk here....if you do... your gonna end up like kazuma... except with 15 porclean plates because your the third or fourth person to get drunk....or to sleep >W< so don't get drunk.

Well, have a nice day! XD theres more whisky in the back freezer which is -1000ºC so...have fun!XD
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:15 pm

ZB ¬_¬ Where the heck do you get those numbers from?
And hey! You don't keep whisky in a freezer! O.O

Don't tell me that you actually did?....
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:29 pm

*sigh*

Whisky at 1000-ºC, wow, whisky that's completely frozen, oki start it thoring i'll come back in a year
(jk)
Nah i'm happy with my own whisky thanks.
There's a New Beach at the 3rd Division come and see!

*Sips the whisky more*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:50 pm

oh wait...*looks closely on the meter*

that says 10.00ºC.... i didn't see the decimal point cuz its too small XDD

well, ichi (hope you dont' mind me calling you that XD) we have cold whisky XD not completely frozen whisky...
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum