Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed

2 posters

Go down

Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed Empty Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed

Post by Raine Eve Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

This mission is for any Arrancar interested in a bit of field work. A mysterious hollow has emerged in HM and resides on the desert's outskirts. Strange thing is not even the Espada were able to detect this elusive soul... or even mark its entrance into our world. That is why we need an individual to accept this mission and gther information on the beast. Take great care as you may find yourself in battle with it should you be caught. But ideally, try to bring the specimen back to the third's lab left alive...

Your target:

Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed Hollow

If you wish to take this mission please find me as I have something very useful to bestow on you...

~ Segundo Espada Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed 9
Reiatsu :
Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed Empty Re: Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:55 pm

May I also make a note about your target. I have recently become aware of how dangerous this creature is. Use EXTREME caution. If you accept this mission then come to my laboratory located in Las Noches and I will tell you what I know of the creature to date.

Thank you,

Darthblack Wraith Kumori
Tres Espada
Head Scientist
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Mysterious Hollow; Arrancar Needed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down