Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laboratory of the Third

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Empty Re: The Laboratory of the Third

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:49 am

*Darth smirks*

Of course. I'm a scientist... it's what I do.

*She then looks at him curiously*

Oh really?

*as he states everything about her eyes continue to narrow to mere slits and she begins to growl low in her throat*

How dare you...

*she continues to growl at him in a very wolf like manner*

And may I inquire as to how you know me this well? It's borderline stalker-ish in my opinion and it's really beginning to make me nervous and most importantly tick me off.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:58 am

*Sach, who had been listening quietly this whole time as he was recovering, shifted uneasily in his seat. He was finally fully healed and more than pissed...*

"Ahem."

*He sonido'd behind the new Arrancar and tapped him on the shoulder*

"Thank you for your help earlier, but I don't believe we've met..."

*His eyes narrowed as a cunning smirk crept across his face*

"The names Sachiel Ayumu."

*He paused as he looked to Darth as his lip curled, feeling her upset emotions*

"Darth-chan's love, and brother to the one who seriously screwed up your friend there on the table."

*Sach's eyes glint predatorily as he crests his neck*

"So I would advise you watch what say friend, or bite your tongue."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 9
Reiatsu :
The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:09 am

*His eyes remaining closed, he smirks. An icy mist once again coming from his mouth as he speaks more*

"Stalkerish, eh? I can see how my awareness of things may seem to be that way, but I am in no way a stalker. I told you we were well-informed, and you seemed to be questioning that....so I merely provided proof, using yourself as an example. ^^"

*He is then tapped on the shoulder by Sach, and turns his head to face him, still having his eyes closed with a smirk on his face (like Gin)*

"Ah, Sach-kun...I know a bit about you as well, Lorde Raizen seems to have much respect for you, and it seems he expects you to do great things with your "growth" so to speak. ^^

Bite my tongue, you say? Hmm...I'm unaware of having said anything wrong, and if I did, I assure you it was unintentional. ^^"
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Number of posts : 385
Reiatsu :
The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:14 am

*Darth huffs in frustration and then she notices Sach*

Darling, how are you feeling?

*she then walks over and stands beside of Sach. Narya, who is still wrapped around Darth's shoulders, nuzzles Sach on the cheek*

Let it go, luv. Our new friend and I were just talking. Nothing more.

*she coughs a bit due to the exertion and her elevated heart rate but soon it subsides and she smiles at Sach*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :
The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100The Laboratory of the Third - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:22 am

*Sach's nostrils flared as he snorted in disdain.*

"This isn't over..."

*He looked to Darth*

"I'm feeling just fine hun, I told you I'd be right as rain in due time. I'm back to 100%"

*Sach whinnies in a whisper at Narya's nuzzle and strokes the little dragon's chin. All the while interrogating the new 'friend' with his keen eyes*

"If that is what you wish luv, you and your friend may return to conversing... I should really be tending to Vasto to make sure his alchemic levels are stabilizing correctly."

*He pins his proverbial ears back as he resists his instincts to lash out and walks calmly over to where Vasto's seemingly lifeless body lay*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:35 am

*Toukanto looks to both of them with a semi-confused look, although one would see he was obviously faking confusion*

"Ara, did I do something wro-..."

*His sentence gets cut off as he senses a second Arrancar, one of his companions, enter the lab*

"The hell's taking so long, Kanto, you were supposed to be back by now..."

*As this sentence is heard, the Arrancar walks up to where they all are standing, looking at Toukanto, then Sach, then Darth, then Raizen, the whole time having his hand rested on his weapon's hilt, yet he seemed to have no intention of using it on any of them*
Spoiler:
"Tch...damn...looks like he went all out, even the Tenkujo is still glowing...he's never put that much energy into using it before, I can tell by how it's glowing. Kanto, why haven't you done anything about it BAKA? I've had time to return, change clothing, and come here, yet you STILL haven't done anything about the Tenkujo mark!"

*Toukanto bows*

"Ah, I knew I had forgotten something...my apologies, it seems as though I got caught up in explaining myself to Darth-dono and Sachiel-kun."

"........Asshole...."
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:39 am

*Darth looks quizically between the new-comer and Toukanto*

Well then... I'll leave you two to talk about whatever it is you two are talking about and I'll go over here and make sure he *points to Raizen* doesn't die.

*she moves to stand beside of Sach and leans her head against his shoulder and mumbles*

Damn headaches...
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:55 am

*Sach sniffed the air as he caught a whiff of the newcomer, though he remained focused on Vasto, showing no sign of interest in the others. Atleast not that they could tell. He spoke under his breath as a realization was made.

"That reiatsu... he must be the one Mio was talking about."

*His blood began to boil as he forced his hand to remain steady, he had to remain calm. Just then he felt Darth resting on his shoulder and he settles once more. Smiling he looks to her, speaking softly*

"You look exhausted my love, why not take a break for a while, I have things under control here." ^^

*He smirks inwardly as he watches Vasto's chest rise and fall with his labored breathing*

"I noticed your coughing again mon a mi... please take a rest, for me?"
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:59 am

*Darth looks up at Sach and if you look closely in her eyes you could see the weariness from the day's events*

For you, darling. I will take a rest for you.

*she then gives him a chaste kiss as she then walks into her office located nearby and then lays down on her couch before falling in a well-deserved rest*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:05 am

"Tch....forgive this baka for being distracted, but nothing you do will help the situation. Though you may heal his body, his spirit will be completely destroyed by the Tenkujo. You see, that tattoo on his left arm is no ink, as you've probably noticed by now...Lorde Raizen's body is host to the Tenkujo, and is able to use that cero only at an incredible risk."

*Kanto interrupts*

"Tenkujo, the beast that puts an end to the heavens themselves....if Raizen ever uses the technique, he must immediately rest...or else he puts himself at risk for being destroyed by it. You see, Lorde Raizen was originally a pure being, and a dragon of light at that. But once he merged with the Tenkujo, there were then 2 conflicting dragons within the same body, and the Tenkujo became the dominant one."

"That's enough, let's hurry and do this..."

"*Sigh* fine...."

*They both walk over to Raizen's bed and stop in front of Sach*

"Please excuse us"
"Please excuse us"
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:28 am

*As the 2 long-winded Arrancars speak Sach takes it upon himself put his plan into action. He whispers to the incoherent Vasto.*

"Gomen Vasto... gomen... but this is for Mio."

*With a skill unseen by the Arrancar Sach allows his left hand to take its draconic form. With his razor sharp talon he opens a small gash in Vasto's side then opens up a wound on his own finger. His own toxic blood wells up and he quickly introduces it into Vas's bloodstream. Quietly he heals his wound along with Vasto's, leaving no trace*

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let me just hang this IV bag and I will get out of your way..."

*Sach bows and moves out of the Arrancars way. Then takes a bag of alchemic catalysts and hangs it above the patient's head and attaches his IV line... He looks at the clock and whispers to himself*

"15 minutes."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:46 am

*They both proceed past Sach, standing on opposite sides of Raizen's right arm after extending it. Kanto, however gives a strange look as they both prepare to reseal the Tenkujo*

"Hmm....it seems to be acting even stranger than a few moments ago....what just happened?"

"I notice a difference too, but whatever it may be, we have to seal this thing."

*They each hold both hands out over Raizen's right arm, using their fingers to "separate" the dragon tattoo as they recite a strange incantation that seems to be gibberish. Then, suddenly, the dragon tattoo glows as if it were fire within his skin, and scatters around his flesh*
Spoiler:
*It then slowly reforms, taking on the appearance of a black dragon tattoo once again, then the two place Raizen's special bandaging over his arm, wrapping it the way he always kept it. They then turn their attention to Sach once more, and the arrancar that has yet to reveal his name speaks*

"The seal is complete, and his reiatsu should be able to return now...that should make the recovery much quicker, but..."

*He gives a curious glance*

"There seems to be something else happening to Raizen-sama, that wasn't happening when I arrived a few moments ago."
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 pm

*Sach moved to Vasto's side and motioned as if he were taking his vitals. The clever hybrid's acting flawless as his presense remained unwavering.*

"He seems to be fine for the time being... hmm"

*He sits down on a stool*

"I believe this is the best condition he's been in since his arrival" ^^

*Sach grins assuringly*

- - -

*Fifteen minutes had passed . . . All of a sudden Raizen's back arcs violently off the table, his body seizing spastically. Sachiel runs to his side*

"Oi, Arrancars!"

*He calls out frantically*

"You're his vassals right? Well I'm going to assume you know all there is to know about your Lord here..."

*Sach lays his body atop the seizuring body and secures a few straps about his to keep him from doing too much harm.*

"Hmm..."

*He grabs a syrings and a vial of muscle relaxants and administers the drugs, Vasto's body slowly returning to the table, stabilizing once more*

"It appears your Lord suffered more spiritually than physically... He is an Arrancar no? Well it seems his reiatsu and cero networks are in chaos within him, his soul torn from his hollw form..."

*Sach manifests a tome and flips through the pages in the great, leather bound book.*

"His inner turmoil may only be calmed once his soul and spiritual energy are realigned.. ah, here we are"

*He turns the tome so the Arrancar may see*

"The only way to save your beloved Master is with the fabled Orb of Distortion, or Hougyoku."

*He closes the book mournfully*

"But no one has seen the orb for ages..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:22 am

"Hmm....one was created not long ago, though it only has a few uses left...performing an act like that will destroy the object itself, but it seems worth it. And by the way, my name is Maldicion, if that means anything now."

*Maldicion removes the Hougyoku from his robe, and it begins glowing with what power it has left after being used almost as many times as it could withstand, and levitates in his hand*
Spoiler:
"There....use it on Lorde Raizen while you can, there's barely any power left....I'm not even sure it has enough to work, but I'm positive it will shatter from overuse during whatever process you use....so please, hurry."
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum