Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laboratory of the Third

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Empty Re: The Laboratory of the Third

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:56 pm

*Sach smiled warmly at her, avoiding showing any signs of pain*

"It's nothing worth fretting over dear one, I just trailed Kyo to get the vials."

*His breath hitched as he sat*

"Sneaky bastard was hoping to leave Mr. Big Shot here for dead... So when I demeanded the elixers he fell into another of his violent streaks..."

*Tries to regain his composure*

"Even though that pompous egomaniac over there deserved an ass-kicking I believe this was a bit much..."

*Looks over to Vasto*

"I certainly hope he realizes how lucky he is... Kyo was just playing with him... Typically when we spar... Any one of my siblings or I end up down and out for weeks at a time. And that's with advanced healing capabilities."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 9
Reiatsu :
The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:11 am

*Darth still has a worried expression her face but nods nonetheless*

Well if you're sure... but I still want to clean them nonetheless.

*Darth looks to Vilya and Nenya and instructs them to bring some pain killers for Vasto and inject him with the elixers while she gathers some alcohol, bandages, and cotton swabs*

Your brother is a very violent individual is he not?

*she nods as he looks over at Vasto*

Yes he did deserve to be knocked down a peg or six but your brother did go a bit overboard, no?

*she then stares in disbelief at Sach*

He was only "playing" with him?? *shakes her head* That's some insane power he has.

*she finishes bandaging the last of the wounds and kisses Sach on the cheek*

There. Now do you need any type of pain killer? Or are you ok?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:33 am

*Sach sighed*

"It's like I told you before any of this happened... he has these violent streaks. Normally he's a very quiet individual, a loner if you will, who upholds the noble and righteous principles that flow through his wolven veins. But there are times when his arrogance gets the better of him and he will grow violent. As you've witnessed today..."

*Sach gave a half-hearted grin*

"If he had been truly angered or drawn into a real battle Kyo would have killed Vasto on the spot. More often than not he is fullfilling his almost twisted need to 'play'. It's the thrill of the hunt with him, not necessarilly the kill. He gets some sick satisfaction in letting his victims get a few strikes and hits in before he destroys them..."

*He coughs up a mouthful of blood and wipes it away with a shaky hand*

"Nobody knows why he is the way he is. Mother always says it's a result of his past and some form of psychological damage he suffered even before his death and resurrection by Aizen. In any case, she's the only one who can console him and bring him back once he gets like this. As for his unbridled power..."

*Sach trembles slightly*

"I've only ever seen it once... and that, was enough for me."

*He looks to Darth through half-lidded eyes*

"Thank you for the first aid darlin' but no pain killers necessary. My self-healing abilities shall be kicking in shortly."

*Offers a coy grin*

"But a few more of those novacaine kisses will undoubtedly keep the pain away." ^~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :
The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:41 am

*Darth listens to Sach intently as he talks about his brother's behavior and makes mental notes to never tick that particular guy off any time soon. She brushes his hair out of his eyes and takes a napkin and wipes the left over blood around his mouth away*

Well it's good to hear you'll be fine. Thank the Kami for your healing abilities.

*she then raises one silver eyebrow at him playfully*

Novacaine kisses, eh? I think we have those in stock here. ^~

*she then gives him a gentle, chaste kiss on the lips*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :
The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100The Laboratory of the Third - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:05 am

"I know, I truly am amazing... what with all my special abilities" ^~

*He chuckles*

"Well if they're in stock no need to use them so sparingly."

*He waggles his eyebrows*

"On second thought I do feel a bit pained, we best kick it up to some morphine kisses."

*Sach wraps one arm around Darth's neck, the other around her waist as he pulls her in close and ardently presses his lips against hers*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:14 am

*Darth gasps as Sach unexpectedly pulls her close and returns his kiss but then the sound of a cough can be heard and Darth pulls back to see Kashear glaring at them*

That reminds me... we need to have one serious talk, female. Us and your... friend... here.

*he makes his way over to the two of them. His black cloak billowing behind him he stands in front of Sach and glares*

I don't believe we've met child.

*Darth laughs nervously as Kashear continues to glare intently at Sach*

Right, Kashear this is...

*Kashear silences her with a glare then turns to Sach*

Now... who are you? And how do you know Darth? And what are your intentions?

*Darth face-palms herself as Kashear goes into a parental mode*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:59 am

*Sach looks up at Kahear then to Darth and back*

"Where are my manners?"

*He stands up and extends a hand*

"I'm Sachiel Ayumu, son of Raine Eve...

*Bows and grins*

...and lover of Darth-chan"

*Sach winks to Kashear*

"No worries Pops, I only have the purest of intentions."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:11 am

*Kashear's red eyes narrow to mere slits as Sach introduces himself*

So... you're her lover, eh? Since when did such an event occur?

*he keeps his voice normal and his emotions masked as he takes in the information and then at Sach's statement he bristles in anger and growls low in his throat showing off a bit of his fangs*

Who do you think you are? *he snarls then turns to Darth* What do you see in him?

*before she can answer he cuts her off*

Never mind, don't answer that. *he then turns to Sach* So help me... if you harm so much as one strand of silver hair on her head there will be Hell to pay, child. And if I find out that your "pure intentions" are anything but pure. I will destroy you.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:41 am

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe I just told you."

*Sach takes on a more cutting tone with a hint of arrogance*

"It seems your memory must be going... first you forget who I am then and now this."

*He sneered*

"If you recall it was I who stayed behind to protect your little princess as you headed off to some luau."

*His voice grew louder as his emotions grew*

"It was my own doing that kept her from being the one over there on that table. So don't you lecture me on keeping one I hold dear safe when you were sipping tropical drinks and I was risking my life back there."

*A prideful smirk lit his face*

"I may not share the same noble draconic bloodlines you hail from Kashear-kun, but my muddy dragon blood follows the same noble principles of life. Now before you start throwing your weight around and threatening my own life, remember the laws of karma. I believe my saving one precious to you denotes my courage and devotion, no?"

*His gaze narrows as he grins arrogantly*

"You should be on your knees praising me rather than doling out destruction sentences."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 am

*Kashear stares at Sach with wide eyes and for once in his extremely long life is speechless. He then shakes his head with a snarl*

You impudent little...

*but he is cut-off by Darth as she goes to stand beside of Sach and hugs him tightly while she states to Kashear with an unnerving calm*

You know, Kashear... Sach has a point. And come to think about it... do you even think you could have protected me any better if you had stayed behind?

*he turns to her and he has no words to say. Turning back to Sach his glare intensifies*

Royal dragon blood or common dragon blood it makes no difference. Our actions are what makes us who we are in the dragon world. *he waves his right hand in arrogant dismissal* I really do appreciate you keeping her safe but that doesn't mean I have to like you.

*he looks at Darth and if one could look close enough they would see that his red eyes soften just a bit*

Very well. Seeing as of now I have more important things to worry about than Darth's relationships. *he turns to her* Female... *Darth looks to him* You have my approval if it means anything to you.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:40 am

*Sach grinned*

"My mother was right about you Lord Kashear. For a royal fossil you aren't so bad."

*He bows respectfully*

"It is my honor, nay, my pleasure to protect your little girl."

*He picks Darth up by the waist and spins her around as he kisses her cheek and chuckles. Then he looks to Kashear*

"Aww, I'm sure I'll grow on ya pops ^^ Just think of all the family get togethers and holidays we get to spend together ^~ " XD

*Just then Sach's attention is drawn to the OR table as Vasto's body begins convulsing*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:50 am

*Kashear rolls his eyes at Sach's presumed "compliment" and he waves a hand regally*

Yeah, yeah... so I've been told. After your mother hit on me that is. *he then smiles a genuine smile at Sach* You had better protect her. Because she's one worth protecting.

*Darth yelps as she is unexpectedly picked up and spun and laughs joyfully as Sach kisses her on the cheek. Kashear gives a small smile at the two and then his left eye begins to twitch at the mention of family get-togethers*

Just as long as they don't include my mother. *he then pauses and shudders* I'd hate to see what your guys' kids turn out like. *he looks heaven-ward* Kaiser I'm getting old.

*Darth and Kashear then glance to the OR table as well and Darth wiggles out of Sach's grasp and runs over to Vasto*

Merde. His heart-rate is fluctuating at extreme levels. Do you think it's a result of the toxins? I know that Vilya gave him the elixer.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:01 am

*His heart racing, Vasto lies unconscious. Merely an inch from death, he doesn't even seem to be fighting for survival. The dragon tattoo on his right arm still glowed black/purple from him using it, and his arm was burned and bleeding, unable to move because of the untamed tenkujo cero he had used as a last resort.

His left arm was also useless at the moment, as a long gash can be seen along the length of it from Kyo's shunko kick. All of the reiatsu was drained from his body, as well as his physical strength. Blood still pours from his mouth and his eyes remain open the entire time, yet he holds none of his 5 senses, and is in no way conscious, his faded pupils being an indication of this as he seems to be all but dead and merely moments away from leaving this life*
Spoiler:
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Number of posts : 385
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 am

*Sach's gaze narrows as he follows Darth, rushing to Vasto's side*

"It can't be... So Kami help you Kyo..."

*His eyes scan Vasto's body intently as he listened to the various monitors. After a moment his eyes grow wide.*

"...He didn't!"

*Sach scrambles to find the empty vials he had taken from his brother. He examined them carefully... suddenly he let out an angry yell.*

"God damnit Kyo!"

*He flies over to the labs medical wing and tears through the various cabinets and drawers. In a panic he manages to break several beakers and much of the glass aparatus. Finally he grabs a large syringe and flask.*

"Darth you need to hurry and prepare for some cultures!"

*Sach rips off the bottom portion of his shirt and ties it about his upper arm as a tourniquet*

"It seems Kyo gave me a few placebos... none of that sugar water will have any positive effect... Even after his victory he sought to kill Vasto."

*He inserts the needle with a stifled cry and raised the plunger, drawing out an unnaturally large amount of blood. Then he withdraws the needle and transfers the liquid to the flask. Sach then movves to repeat the process...*

"You'll need to take this and make a basic syrem. Our alchemic make-up is predominantly the same."

*Sach's breathing became heavy as he withdrew the last of the required blood from his arm. He emptied the syringe into the flask with the rest and with a shakey hand he presented it to Darth.*

"Please, hurry Darth... He doesn't have... much time."

*He stumbled, exhausted and anemic as he fell to one knee*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:41 pm

*Just as Sach fell to his knee, a quieted, near silent echo is heard as an arrancar appears to the left of Sach, having one arm on Sach's chest to prevent him from falling further. An icy-cool mist emerges from his mouth as he speaks*
Spoiler:
You shouldn't draw so much blood from your body when you're as injured as you are. You should sit down for a few moments. ^^

*He stands and holds out his hand*

Here, allow me to help. How is Lorde Raizen's condition?

Last edited by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 am

*Darth's eyes widen as she hastily complies to his demands and takes the offered blood she rushes off and quickly types data into a computer and concocts a simple yet very potent mixture, combined with Sach's blood, that she then injects into Raizen's juglar vein. The convulsions begin to subside but his heart rate is still at a high level before they too begin to lower. She then looks at the heart monitor as a red dragon flies over with a wet wash cloth*

He seems to have developed a fever. If we're not careful the fever could prove fatal. Narya, watch over him please.

*the red dragon complies and places the cloth over Raizen's forehead and perches on the back of a chair to better watch over his condition. Darth returns to Sach's side and smiles shakily*

He should be fine but his condition will have to be monitored very closely incase of a new development. I don't know how much damage your brother caused but I'm not taking any chances. If he survives this he will have a long and difficult road to recovery.

*she then looks to the new-comer*

And who might you be? *she shakes her head* I'm sure you just heard the condition and it does not bode well.

*she then begins to cough violently and collapses to her knees from exhaustion as the coughs rack her body painfully*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:31 am

*The arrancar looks to Darth and bows slightly*

"I am Toukanto Kazashi, a Negativo Espada. A pleasure to meet you, I assume you're the 3rd Espada."

*he sees her go into a rather serious coughing spree*

"I suppose that proves it....you haven't yet found a way to deal with that, have you?"
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 am

*As Darth's coughs subside she looks up at Toukanto Kazashi*

It's a pleasure to meet you as well, but if you don't mind me asking... how is it that you know not only my rank but my name as well? I don't believe we have ever met before.

*her glacial eyes narrow suspiciously as she looks to him*

How do you know of that, Monsieur?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:40 am

"Hmmm....given the circumstances, I assume an explanation is in order. Allow me to re-introduce myself. Negativo Espada, A.K.A. the Espada zero ops, if you will. Being that there is no such thing as the "zero" Espada, Raizen-sama gathered myself and my comrades to fill that place, and since there are more than one of us, he gave us negative numbers instead of us all having the number zero.

Maybe that doesn't explain properly, but I assume you know what zero ops are...secretive in our own affairs, but fully aware of many other things that go on in Las Noches."
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:57 am

*Darth narrows her eyes slightly but shows no further reaction to his words but inside she is having an inner war*

To trust him or not to trust him? He seems to know things about me that I've never truly told anyone about... it's like they're stalkers or something... It's safe to assume they know things about the rest of us as well. Only time will tell.

*she then locks eyes with him and smiles*

Oui. I understand all about secrets, Monsieur.

*she then smirks*

So it's safe to assume that you happen to know almost everything about anything that happens in Las Noches and its inhabitants...
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:15 am

*Toukanto laughs slightly and makes his way to where Raizen lies*

"Your assumption would be correct, mademoiselle. In fact, as we speak, my companions are carrying out an important mission, as asked by Raizen-sama if his reiatsu were to ever drop to such a level. My specific mission was to investigate Raizen himself, and it seems as though his condition is quite critical..."
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:18 am

*Darth nods in understanding and watches as he approaches Raizen. Narya looks at him warily but does nothing*

"Critical", Monsieur... is the understatement of the year.

*she then approaches the small red dragon and smiles as it curls up around her shoulders*

He's lucky to even be alive right now. He has a fever and he's in a coma and we are monitoring his heart rate but there are just too many unknown variables.
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:21 am

*Toukanto's eyes close as he hears Darth's words*

"I see.....then this was no accident, am I correct? This couldn't possibly be the result of any intense training, I can tell by looking at Lorde Raizen's right arm....He used his darkest attack, so it must have been serious....tell me if you will, what was the cause of these injuries?"
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:28 am

*Darth smiles at Toukanto*

You are quite perceptive Toukanto-san, quite perceptive indeed.

*she nods grimly*

This was no training accident it was the result of a little spar so to speak. He had a little bit of a tiff with someone and the two fought it out with, Raizen-sama, obviously not coming out all that on top.

*she shrugs*

Some things are left confidental due to various reasons many of which I don't know much answers myself. I don't even personally know who caused his injuries... and furthermore... if all of you know as much as you say you do... then wouldn't you already know who caused his severe injuries?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:43 am

"Quick to question, ne? Well I never did say we knew everything the second it happened, that is my purpose for being here...to gather information and investigate Raizen-sama's condition."

*He smirks*

"And I must say, you're much like what I thought you would be...and if my memory serves me correcly..."

*He taps the side of his head with his finger*

"A bit arrogant, self-centered and vain, slightly full of yourself with a bit of an uncontrollable temper. Lack of proper respect, hates to be called short, incompetent, and most importantly hates to be called invalid in a fight, even though you suffer from an un-named illness...the very same illness that was once carried by Joushiro Ukitake, a shinigami...and even though you are a great scientist, even greater than Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and the successor of Szayel Apporo Granz to boot, you have yet to find a cure for this "illness" you carry.....shall I continue, or have you heard enough about yourself, mademoiselle? ^^"
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum