Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12th Division Recruits Please Read!

Go down

12th Division Recruits Please Read! Empty 12th Division Recruits Please Read!

Post by Kohaku-chan Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:14 am

Welcome to all recruits of the 12th Division!

I'm you're taichou, Kohaku.
I'd like to take the time to tell you a little bit about the division's areas...

Research and Development Department:
This is where you can go to discuss official division business, or research the latest gigai trends, etc. This is the Headquarters for the division, and it is strictly for the use of the 12th Division.

12th Division Barracks:
The barracks are your living quarters! Feel free to go in and find room that is to your liking. You may decorate it anyway you want. Enjoy your time there, and get to know your fellow division members.

The Maggots' Nest:
This is the free topic thread in the 12th! All divisions are allowed to post in this area. You may talk about anything under the sun in here as long as you don't spam. (Spam, in this case, is 10 words or less.)

Fact Sheets:
In this area, I'd like to have each member fill out the Fact Sheet Form so that we may all get to know you better.

Absence Announcement:
If you're going to be absent for a while because of vacation, school work, punishment, etc. Please submit the Leave Slip Form in this area.

Photo Database:
Been on vacation and got some cool pictures you'd like to share? Post them in the Photo Database! Any inappropriate pictures will be deleted! (If you're not sure if it's inappropriate or not PM it to me, and I'll be glad to help you out.) Also, if you're just sending a link to the picture, please preview the post to make sure that the link is valid and working properly.

12th Division Signatures:
Once you are a member of the 12th Division I would like for you to have a uniform signature size to help everyone around Bleach World to know what division you're a part of. I don't mind animations, or fancy fonts, but I ask that the size be 400px by 100px. In this area you can fill out the Signature Application Form and I will be glad to make your signature for you with what you want on it! If you'd like to make your own or get one from the Signature and Avatar Shop, then please notify the artist that your signature should be 400px by 100px.

Chaos
Kohaku-chan
Kohaku-chan
Captain [Admin]

Female
Number of posts : 319
Location : In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby.
Badges : 12th Division Recruits Please Read! 12
Reiatsu :
12th Division Recruits Please Read! Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10012th Division Recruits Please Read! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down