Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

+5
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Roan Oakranr
Kenpachi TZ
HolyDeathNote
Katsuya Kumori
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

Post by Hasegawa Masato Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:34 pm

Someone step into the arena...

"I'm.... Hasegawa Masato..."

He remains still at there for a moment and looks around the arena...

"So only this much of people in here right now..."
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 45
Location : 5th Basement Level - Senki Patrol Division, Nobel Reserve Squad, Kurosaki Clinic T3010, Karakura Tow
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone)

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:43 pm

*Roan shunpos in next to Hasegawa*

Sorry, but if you wish to spar or train with me, youre gonna have to wait until these two finish their training.If you want to watch, I dont know. Just dont mess up the rythm of the spar.

(Like we are doing right now)
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:52 pm

"So, you think that I'm going to mess the fight?"

"Definitely not..."

Hasegawa takes his thumb knife and cut out a dimension... He walks in...

His sound is still heardable...

"I guess this range is acceptable???"

Last edited by Hasegawa Masato on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Location : 5th Basement Level - Senki Patrol Division, Nobel Reserve Squad, Kurosaki Clinic T3010, Karakura Tow
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 pm

*Kazu appears beside Hasegawa*
hey....are you new in here?
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Hasegawa's sound is heard...

"That's right..."

"Continue your fight with Kenpachi TZ..."

"Or else, you are finished..."
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Can't you see? my fight with TZ is over
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:32 pm

"I see..."

The dimension scar opens back... Hasegawa walks out of it...

"So, what we do next?"
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:04 pm

OOC: Hey there Roan, Kazuma and Hasegawa. A spar/training session against Hasegawa? That's fine and all except that he really doesn't have any standard powers not being a member of a division or a race.

However if you can make it work without those things (shikai, bankai or reishei bows & arrows or whatever) then just go ahead and deck it out. ^_^

Though Kazuma, Roan.... you 2 are both highly seated vaizards... just don't bankai him. Razz

Kenpachi TZ
||Vaizard Captain||
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 11
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:47 pm

“C'mon...”

Hasegawa stared at TZ...

"So you wanna pick up a fight?"

"That's fine to me"

"I can handle a warm up fight now..."
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:51 pm

*TZ was walking into the grounds alerted by his phone beeping signalling an intruder in one of the grounds 10 minutes ago. He took a leisurely pace as he walked in as it seemed the intruder wasn't in any rush.... TZ decided that he himself would be the welcome party. He stopped a few metres in front of the said intruder and stared back at him.*

*TZ was rather surprised as the intruder's self-confidence evident as he cocked up one eyebrow.*

Hmm? You trespass into our training grounds... which is commendable considering the great lengths we have gone to prevent outsiders here... and immediately challenge the welcoming party for a fight?... Not a smart idea.

... Amazingly you know my name, which probably also means you know of my love of fighting, but allow me to proerly introduce myself.

My name is Kenpachi TZ... Vaizard Captain. Now... please identify yourself and state the reason you are here... if you came here to cause senseless violence... please withdraw.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:48 pm

And kindly explain why you chose this particular spot to announce your arrival.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Roan's Sparring Arena (Open to Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:23 am

Kenpachi TZ wrote:*TZ was walking into the grounds alerted by his phone beeping signalling an intruder in one of the grounds 10 minutes ago. He took a leisurely pace as he walked in as it seemed the intruder wasn't in any rush.... TZ decided that he himself would be the welcome party. He stopped a few metres in front of the said intruder and stared back at him.*

*TZ was rather surprised as the intruder's self-confidence evident as he cocked up one eyebrow.*

Hmm? You trespass into our training grounds... which is commendable considering the great lengths we have gone to prevent outsiders here... and immediately challenge the welcoming party for a fight?... Not a smart idea.

... Amazingly you know my name, which probably also means you know of my love of fighting, but allow me to proerly introduce myself.

My name is Kenpachi TZ... Vaizard Captain. Now... please identify yourself and state the reason you are here... if you came here to cause senseless violence... please withdraw.

"I'm Hasegawa Masato..."

"The Executive Member of the Nobel Reserve Squad..."

"Other identities, the leader of Senki Patrol Forces..."
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:27 am

hehee...but still you are gonna go down if you want to fight here...
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:42 am

"Go down???"
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:44 am

you really want to fight?
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:52 am

"Yes..."
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:27 pm

*TZ noticed Roan shunpo in besides him to his right and soon after Kazuma shunpo in besides him to his left.*

Heh... you two heard the alarm and wanted some action eh?

*TZ talked to Hasegawa.*

Senseless violence it seems... my personal favourite. You seem firmly decided too... that's very good. Though I am not aware of those organisations Hasegawa even though we do keep tabs on the developments both here in the real world, Soul Society and Hueco Mundo.

*Sigh.* Anyways, too bad... I was planning on handling this myself but... as a captain... I can't be selfish towards my men.

*TZ turned his head to the right and left.*

Well why don't you two decide between yourselves who gets to fight? I'll be watching.

*TZ jumped up high in the air and stopped at like 20 metres standing in the air. He sat down on the air (making an invisible platform using his reiatsu) with one leg dangling and his usual coat flapping behind him flashing the zanpakutou hilts which were sticking out from each side.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:47 pm

"Anything..."
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:29 am

Eh, Kazuma can fight him. Henthor said he's tired, which I dont really get.

*shunpos next to KenTZ*

So, what now?

*Before KenTZ can answer, Roan looks at himself. He has on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans*

Ya know, I think its time for a wardrobe change...

*Roan leaves for a few moments and returns. Now, he has cargo jeans on, and a kind of tight black shirt. He has his zanpakuto, Henthor, strapped across his back. He has his old friends sword, name yet to be revealed, on his hip. You can see a couple bulges in his shirt where he has a few concealed weapons. A dagger is concealed in each of his two army boots*

Whats everyone think. Too much?
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:00 am

"No..."

"Just nice..."
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:02 am

*TZ was still looking downwards at the scene below as Roan shunpoed up to him.*

Now? We just sit and watch. I am getting the feeling there's something more to this guy... I have a hunch but I could be wrong.

*TZ was interrupted by Roan who then took off. He turned his head with an expression on his face clearly spelling 'WTF!?'.*

What?

What? He just left?!?

*TZ then saw Roan shunpo back and a sweatdrop formed on his head realising the change as he spoke under his breath.*

Amazing... he actually went and changed his clothes...

*TZ then heard Roan ask for an open opinion and Hasegawa answering... TZ just put his face in his right hand as he shook his head whispering to himself.*

Note to self: Maybe being generous & considerate isn't such a good idea.

.... Will everybody please... just... get back to the situation at hand? Please?... Kazuma. Please just get on with it or I'll do this meself.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:30 am

--Later--

*Roan shunpos in, waiting for Zeria to arrive*

Hope she finds this place, pretty big...

*Sits in a seat in the stadium*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeria Iiyasei Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:36 am

*Zeria drops down 9 feet away from him*

"I am here. No worriez...I don't get lost easily...once I have a destination..."

*stretchez and watchez Roan, waiting for further instructionz*
Zeria Iiyasei
Zeria Iiyasei
Vizard

Female
Number of posts : 78
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:39 am

All right!

*Stretches himself a little bit*

Again, welcome to the Rogue Division, or Vizards.

*Looks around*

Here is my sparring arena. If you need any help with sword fighting training, or just want to spar, Ill be ready to go here. Its my job as the Warriormaster of our division.

*Turns around*

Now, Ill show you where to go when you start controlling your inner hollow. To the Hotel!

OOC: Vizard Hide-Out--Vizard Lair--Vizard Masked Hotel/Hide-Out. Just say your in the lobby.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Hasegawa kaze tosshin to the edge of the battle arena...

He holds some kind of devices on his hand...

(talking to himself)"This should be fit in this kind of situation..."

He removed the seal of one device... The device give out a bright light before disappeared in air... Suddenly, everyone in the arena fells the concentration of spirit particle in air is increased 10 times...
Hasegawa walks slowly back to the mid of arena...

"This is a spirit particle generator..."

"It can multiply the concentration of spirit particles in air..."

"Which means..."

"Everyone can have a higher level of natural recovery and able to continuously using skills with high reiatsu demand......"

"Like this..."

Hasegawa hold his fist and a reiatsu light is surrounded his arm... He is absorbing the spirit particles in air... He punches up high and released a powerful reiatsu beam to the air... The sky is being holed by it and pieces of sky fragments falls...
Hasegawa Masato
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum