Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfs&Dragon Cave

+13
Zeria Iiyasei
Ichiharu
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Kenpachi TZ
Sakuya Ishida
Dante Goreroth
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Hinamori
Darthblack Wraith
HolyDeathNote
Tatsu_k
Roan Oakranr
SHEROXX
17 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Empty Re: Wolfs&Dragon Cave

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:41 am

Roan Oakranr wrote:Dang it. Ah well. So, anything interesting happen to anyone lately?

Not much really. Just had a sudden craving to kill some hollows is all. But I really don't want to play roxx-chan's game just in case I go bankai and accidentally break something.... that's bad. >.>
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 11
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:44 am

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that ihad a little too much of some wierd thing, then I stripped naked and got on a 'Motorcycle' or something, then rode up a ramp into a giant pie. While trying to eat my way out, I had a heart attack and drowned in the juice. I think thats how im going to die. Wait a minute, arent ialready dead? Did I come back to life? confused confused
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:50 am

Roan Oakranr wrote:I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed that ihad a little too much of some wierd thing, then I stripped naked and got on a 'Motorcycle' or something, then rode up a ramp into a giant pie. While trying to eat my way out, I had a heart attack and drowned in the juice. I think thats how im going to die. Wait a minute, arent ialready dead? Did I come back to life? confused confused

.... First off... dude, that's creepy. lmao.

Second off, your body is dead... just not your soul. When your soul dies? That's true death.

Oh I just had a brilliant idea. Roan.. why don't you try out the hollow slayer 3D game? ^^
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:52 am

Id better not. Last time I broke something in here, it was fixable and not too expensive. I have a bad feeling if i play that, Itll explode and I ll be banned from the cave.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:00 am

Kenpachi TZ wrote:
SHEROXX wrote:**ROXX giggles**

The smell is all included in the game! Don't you worry about that! XD

**thinks**

The highest score? Well no one ever played that game before, except me but that was only for a test. I wasn't being serious really. So you're the first serious player. Its brand new!

Really? Well I ain't to sure though. I mean what happens when I use shunpo or go bankai for a boss or something... what'll happen then?

I might unkowingly go bankai for real here and break something, then you'll get mad and then I'll have to go all masked bankai pwnage to pwn you and then the Gotei 13 will hunt me down for taking down their Kenpachi.... not pretty. >.< lmao. Razz

Oh hey there Roan. What's up?

Oh you want waffles?... Just go ahead and take some. I made some beforehand since I ain't cooking anymore today to keep people from starving. Help yourself.

PHA!

You think you can get me down so easily? Very Happy
Vizard bankai or not, do never underestimate me TZ, you might deeply regret it...

Trust me, the game is excellent. Just imagine shunpo in your head while playing the game and you'll feel it. Smells,wind, heat, weather, rain, snow... everything. You're in virtual world without noticing it.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:12 am

SHEROXX wrote:PHA!

Vizard bankai or not, do never underestimate me TZ, you might deeply regret it...

Trust me, the game is excellent. Just imagine shunpo in your head while playing the game and you'll feel it. Smells,wind, heat, weather, rain, snow... everything. You're in virtual world without noticing it.

Right back at ya roxx-chan. But don't worry about it... I won't harm ya. A life of being hunted down by the Gotei 13 captains ain't something I wanna have. ^^

Oro? Imagine shunpo in my head... sure feeling everything is great... but I can't exactly focus on "Imagine shunpo in my head" when I am in the jaws of some huge-ass hollow. >.< Razz
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:23 am

Kenpachi TZ wrote:
SHEROXX wrote:PHA!

Right back at ya roxx-chan. But don't worry about it... I won't harm ya. A life of being hunted down by the Gotei 13 captains ain't something I wanna have. ^^

Oro? Imagine shunpo in my head... sure feeling everything is great... but I can't exactly focus on "Imagine shunpo in my head" when I am in the jaws of some huge-ass hollow. >.< Razz

**ROXX growled a deep growl in her throat. She just hated being underestimated like that continuously.**

If you don't wanna be kicked and go through a few walls, I suggest you watch out your tongue.

For the game, try it or not, I don't care that much.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:39 am

SHEROXX wrote:**ROXX growled a deep growl in her throat. She just hated being underestimated like that continuously.**

If you don't wanna be kicked and go through a few walls, I suggest you watch out your tongue.

For the game, try it or not, I don't care that much.

*TZ heard her growl a bit.*

Woah... guess she can't take a joke.... then let me step it up.

I guess I am going to have to-...

TZ... don't do that. I know you love to fight and can't help yourself looking for one especially since she's earned that title of Kenpachi.... which also happens to be part of your name but I advise against it.

Yeah. Me too.... and you know how much I hate to agree with Shouten and back down from a fight. I am not doubting your strength, after all you were trained by the best there is ( Razz ) but this isn't going to be a fun fight.... so it's pointless.

... I'll just go ahead and try out the game.

*TZ heads over to the video game and puts on the mask pulling out 2 short plastic swords. His weapon of choice. He set the difficulty to "nightmare" and then disappeared into the virtual world. He just smiled at their numbers & reiatsu.*

This is going to be fun.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:07 am

**ROXX turns her head slightly toward TZ's direction.**

**She jumps behind the Wolf's section bar counter and takes out a glass and a bottle of tomato juice and and a bottle vodka. She mixes them together and adds some ice and celery.**

Cool Bloody Mary...

**She stares at her glass for a few seconds before taking a first sip and glances at TK in the new Hollow Slayer game.**

These inner hollows sure ain't unfamiliar.

**She whispered to herself and got back to her drink quietly.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:28 pm

*Roan looked over at KenTZ at the game*

He, he, he...

*Gets an evil thought*

*sneaks over to the machine*

He, he, he...

*Turns the difficulty dial to 'Unavoidable Death'*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:57 pm

Roan Oakranr wrote:*Roan looked over at KenTZ at the game*

He, he, he...

*Gets an evil thought*

*sneaks over to the machine*

He, he, he...

*Turns the difficulty dial to 'Unavoidable Death'*

Spoiler:

OOC: You want me to continue? lol. I rather enjoy writing this stuff. Besides, I gotta reveal my bankai sometime.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:04 pm

OCC: YES YES CONTINUE! lol I wanna know what's gonna happen next.

**ROXX continues drinking slowly her drink without looking at TZ's direction. She knew exactly what would happen. She whispered to herself**

He might get injured in the game and he'll truly feel the pain. Except the pain will be all in his head.

**Stares at her glass for a few seconds.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:51 pm

SHEROXX wrote:OCC: YES YES CONTINUE! lol I wanna know what's gonna happen next.

OOC: Woah. Didn't know teh bankai cliffhanger was so effective lmao. Kubo's a genius. ^^ Oh and I am throwing in some cosmetic effects just for some Cool ... could be a bit lengthy. I kinda get lost in these things. You can skip to the bit it says "BATTLE" if you don't wanna read the other stuff... though I would advise ya to.

Here goes:

Spoiler:

OOC: Part 3 anyone?

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:02 pm

*Roan appears in the game and breaths fire to block the Hydras attack*

*A humanoid Dragon, the spirit of Roans zanpakuto, appears in front of KenTZ*

Hello, KenpachiTZ-sama. I am Henthor. My master, Roan, found a way to join you because he says he sensed trouble.

*Roan stops breathing fire, grabs KenTZ and leaps away. Takes a close look at KenTZ when he puts him down*

Hm, cool bankai.

*The Hydra roars and charges another attack*

Crap!

One choice left...

Destroy all Sin, Henthor Dragona!

*His katana turns into its shikai form and he obtains a second swword identical to his shikai, but with a pitch black blade and no curling handguard. The shape of a demonic forms around him*

Cant really heal, but thisll help.

*Pumps a substantial amount of reiatsu into KenTZ to get him back on his feet*

Hado 31: Shakaho!

*A shakaho that is red and black erupts form Roans palm to intercept the coming attack fom the Hydra*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:57 pm

OOC: Oro? Wanna play huh? Okay then. I'll share. Oh and I guess I should name this (getting carried away). Oh and you got 5 seconds to get outta there. Shocked

Spoiler:
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:32 pm

*Roan knods*

Got it. Henthor, GO!

*Roan and Henthor rush up at two heads. Henthor is easily winning. Roan is still having a little trouble. Finally, he gets up close to it and starts pounding its eyes*

Geez, even I ts eyes are as hard as steel..

*As he was fighting, he was keeping time to KenTZ's plan*

HENTHOR, FALL BACK!

*Roan and Henthor rushed away*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:38 pm

Spoiler:

OOC: An extra if you wish to continue:

Spoiler:

*TZ took off the masks and replaced the plastic swords. He silently looked at the screen noticing it was flashing his name as a record breaking. The points were uber from beating the "Unavoidable Death" level. He just wandered almost automatically to his seat.*

Sheroxx... that game is too real.

OOC: Comments anyone? Been considering to write a fanfic for sometime now. I know I have to write things differently than this format... but going off this... what do you think? Is it worth it (considering my writing skills) to actually put some effort into thinking up a story and going with it? Be honest lol. (I ain't too creative so thinking up a working plot... not an easy feat)

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:42 pm

Didn't I tell you?

**Finishes finally her Bloody Marry.**

So do you still feel the pain?

**Takes out a bottle of cold vodka and pours a glass for Roan and TZ and gives one to each.**

Remember it's all in your head.

OCC: That game was just awesome! I really enjoyed reading it! ^^
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:51 pm

Yeah. But the pain ain't the problem... that game... things were just too real. I mean the whole experience... that's the realest I ever had it.

*Gulps down the vodka and shivers a bit.*

Woah. This thing packs a punch. lol. Thanks. I needed that.

Oro? What happened to Roan? You were watching the game screen display right? Is he still in there? scratch

OOC: Why thanks roxx-chan. Weird thing is I was getting kinda sad writing that... 0.o wtf.. so I decided to tag along the xtra spoiler to lighten things up a little. Besides... willingly writing meself off as dead was just... wrong.. lmao.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:08 pm

oro? a game? where where!??!?! o.o

me wanna play!!! i can heal... so would someone be willing to tell me what is happening?...

oh... i see.. so TZ and Roan-pie-master-sama are in a battle against a giant hollow hydra.... hmm..... i know! i'll go and help!!! but... *sees TZ actually swinging his zampakuto around... um.. maybe ill install another room to put the arcade in... because this is getting violent.. XDD oh and i need to install those mind-transfusions....

*59 min and 48 sec later...*

There we go... now.. to move the arcade with TZ and Roan somehow with it... ah well, *joins*

Spoiler:

WHAT NOOO!!!! the game isover.... T____T
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges : Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 QuincyStar
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:17 pm

Oro? Hey there ZB. You read it all already? Shocked

Oh and sorry about that. The game is over... but dunno about Roan though. You can go searching for him if ya like. That dude better not be dead cause I stood in front of blast that's Super Kame-hame-ha's small new-born brother... and it hurt like hell... to save him. >.<

But don't worry about it. I'll try out any new games you guys got. All I need is context to get me started. lol.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:32 pm

eh i'll leave him be.. once i make some pie *claps hand twice*
or my ninja bunnies at least, he'll come out of that game soo fast, you won't be able to drink a shot before he gets here...

*ninja bunnies appear from nowhere*

ah yes, here we are now..

TZ, what kind of pie would you like? and you to roxx?
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :
Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue570 / 100570 / 100Wolfs&Dragon Cave - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Hmmm dunno. Apple I guess.

Lmao. Is he really that much into pie? I mean I couldn't sense a thing from here when in that game so I dunno how he's gonna smell it. scratch

But I do believe in miracles. cheers
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:10 am

ok apple it is! hmm i'm going to give you the large pie... and for roxx... maybe the medium...

but for Roan-master-of-all-things-pie-sama, he needs an XXXXXXXXXXL pie.... ¬_¬

oh and don't worry, he'll get out of the game... or else.... i'll pry him from it...

XDD have a good day!

*claps hands 17 times*
*bunnies start making apple pie without a word*

Hehe, my bunnies are trained in the art of pie making and know all the different little symbols, emotions, and differences in pie!! so.. i just need to signal, and they knwo what to make!!!

so.. as you can see.. there are only 99 of those bunnies with me... the other bunny i gave to roan-Genious-of-all-things-pie-ish-sama so.. yeah XDD
HolyDeathNote
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:33 am

**ROXX stares at ZB's ninja bunnies.**

I never was a small pet lover... but I have to admit, your rabbits are kinda cute... freaky too! O.o

**Sniffs the air at the smell of hot apple pie.**

You trained them well ZB, your ninjas are almost driving me crazy with that sweet smell they're preparing!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum