Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

+4
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Roan Oakranr
Hinamori
SHEROXX
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 Empty Re: 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

Post by Ichiharu Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:27 am

*sighs looking down at the pieces of the mask on the floor.*

Being fearless doesn't mean you need to drive people away, it's not all bad to have friends. right?

*Looking back at roxx*

Just do whatever you think best.
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 193
Badges : 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 Empty Re: 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death!

Post by SHEROXX Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:26 am

GET OUT I SAID!

**ROXX was boiling red**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Badges : 11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 11
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:50 am

*steps back with his hands near his chest palms outwards*

Ok, Calm down in your own time. If you want to talk any time just say. you know where i am.
and weakness isn't a bad thing. I reckon weakness helps to show who you truly are.

*turns and walks away with his hands in his pockets*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:45 am

SHHUUUT UP!!

**Jumps in the air with her zanpaktou hold behind her. She lands just a few inches far from Haru but her sword stopped net on his head. Only 2 hair were cut...**

YOU... are testing... my patience... and I'm not sure that the next step I make toward you, you won't be DEAD!

Never come back here, you hear me?
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:16 am

*TZ sensed Ichi as he walked in.*

A Gotei 13 captain? Hopefully he can help calm her down.

*But his thoughts were rather short-lived. He indifferently watched Sheroxx throw his mask. He turned his head and just watched it break. He turned back again still indifferent and watched her hand his favourite jacket from his sword. He just raised an eyebrow looking at it and back at Sheroxx.*

.... Keep it.

*TZ indifferently watched as Ichi tried to help but Sheroxx lose it and slash at a few of his hairs.*

Neutral

*TZ simply left the jacket where it was and walked over to the wall. He picked and set his zanpakutous as usual besides him. He then turned back to Sheroxx sighing.*

Okay then. But don't take it as us forcing you to talk to us... we're trying to help you. Strength isn't everything Sheroxx.... it's that & our weaknesses that make us who we are. Hopefully someday you'll become strong enough to realise this and find a better way to overcome this weakness.

*He cracked a smile.*

... and I am really looking forward to fighting that formidable opponent that day.

Not this... *TZ thought to himself as his smile died out.*

*TZ turned away from her and took a leisurely pace as he walked towards the Senkai Gate he had left which was quite far. TZ snapped his right fingers and the Shakkahou lights slowly began to die out. He stepped out of the barrier he had made walking right through it and walked silently underneath the silence of the night.*

.... I wonder when that day'll come.

Took me 80 years, the last 30 years in particular, to come to terms with mine... I ain't over it completely.... but I surely was stronger now than I was then... all because I shared my story.... with the right people. Thank you eternally... Katsuya. Nobody should go through the same hell as that... ever.

But then again... that weakness is what made me who I am now... and strangely... I am also thankful for that.

*TZ reached his Senkai Gate soon a good 20 minutes or so later. It was still glowing brightly standing out in the night. He stepped in and the doors closed.... allowing the darkness to cover the whole area again.*
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Reiatsu :
11th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 10011th's DOJO - Learn to fight to the death! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:54 pm

*Turns back to roxx*

Is this the extent you wish to go to in order to keep people from getting close?

*Still calm with both his arms down by his side.*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:20 pm

**ROXX listened to what TZ told her without reacting. She stayed still... very still. She just raised her head when Haru finally spoke again, looking at him straight in the eyes with so much seriousness.**

I'm not gonna repeat myself twice, captain. Get out of here immediately...
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:29 pm

I would've simply left the first time if you didn't feel the need to attack me.
what are you trying to do? push everyone away that considers you a friend and wishes to help?
If you wish to attack me again so be it, but don't say i wont react.

*Haru says steadily reaching for his zanpaktou on his back*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:41 am

You truly are looking for trouble...

**ROXX eyes were hidden by hair as her head was low. Black and white reaitsu started to flow around her in a violent way, like hair straighten up on the back of a furious animal. The tattoo on her chest started to glow a fire-red.**

tattoo in normal appearance
Spoiler:

tattoo reacting
Spoiler:
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:56 am

No. I'm actually looking for friends amongst all this madness.

*Smiles while keeping his hand near his zanpaktou*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:08 am

Madness huh?

**ROXX chuckled almost insanely.**

Well...

**Raised her head showing finally her eyes glowering the same fire-red of her tattoo**

Madness is about to crush you down!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:15 am

Hehe, I felt like i have been urging a good fight for a while.

*Said drawing his zanpaktou in his right hand and the sheath disappears (like toshirou's) a small about of mist and condensation began forming on and around Haru's zanpaktou.*

So shall we work out this madness?

*smiling*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:26 am

**ROXX looked up at the sky and saw a full moon. She grinned devilishly**

I thought you might survive at half inch of death, but seems you'll simply die!

**Makes her zanpaktou swing from right to left. A beautiful sword made entirely of glass with a black blade and a white handle and hilt.**

Last edited by SHEROXX on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:34 am

Hah, i don't remember saying i'll let you attack me.

*His zanpaktou glistens as Ice formed and moulded around Haru's blade and arms, the blade changing form a cold mist came from the ice on his arms and the sword, dripping with water freezing to the touch.
And smiles at Roxx*

It's your decision.
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:27 pm

No need to want to let me, I'll make you bleed anyways!

**She raises her free hand in the direction of one of the walls crashed down.**

Rebuild!

**And does the same thing with the two other missing walls and the half destroyed roof.**

Now the dojo is in perfect shape! Good thing I have here those reconstructive spirit particles.

**ROXX disappears and reappears at Haru's feet where she plants her zanpaktou in the wooden floor and brings a double kick to his chin.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:57 pm

*Swiftly placing his zanpaktou and tilting his head back his zanpaktou being pushed up by roxx's double kick griping the blade end with his left hand.
he brings both his feet up and also does a double kick aimed at roxx's stomach(or back.. which way around were you? O_o)
hanging from his zanpaktou on roxx's feet.*

Eh, you'll make me bleed, hehe.
I don't think i'll be the only one.
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:04 am

**ROXX gets her back on the floor, grabs Haru's foot reaching her stomach and twists it.**

I'm not a miserable little insect you squash so easily with your foot!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:37 am

OOC: isn't saying things like grabs some what like god moding because it means you're deciding that you Are successfully grabing your opponent.
*Noticing roxx was making a grab for his foot he took his left hand off his zanpaktou and aimed his palm at roxx
in that moment a bit of reiatsu rushed to the palm of his hand and shot out at roxx solidifying as large pillar of ice with(3 meters long and 1 meter wide, horizontally, if you get knocked back it'd be about 3 meter away if not more from the force)
hoping to freeze or knock back roxx, thne launching it forward regardless*

Hah, i was just going with the flow, you attacked me with your feet, why cant i use my feet?
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:15 pm

OCC: TRUE! Sorry I got carried away! lol XD

**ROXX rolled to the side and stood up quickly. She realized that her right arm was now a huge ice cube. A crooked smile on her wild face.**

Getting pretty cold aren't we?

**With ease, she concentrated a certain amount of reaitsu in her arm. Quickly the ice started to crack very loudly. After a few seconds, ROXX brought her left hand on the ice and smashed it in one grasp.**

It's just too bad I didn't think of bringing my winter coat!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:52 pm

Heh, that isn't all i can do y'know.

*haru pointed at a piece of ice just beneath roxx
immediately a sword form grew out of the ice towards roxx's stomach*

Feeling chilly already? hehe.
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:42 pm

**ROXX quickly looked down and saw the sword aiming for her stomach. She got to grab it in for it not go all the way through her and kill her. Only an inch of the sword penetrated her but made her bleed pretty badly. She didn't express any kind of pain. She only smiled evilly with a drop of blood coming out of her mouth and dropping slowly on the side of it down to her chin.**

Actually... I'm starting to feel pretty hot! Twisted Evil

**She broke the middle of the sword with her knee and pulled out the piece in her stomach quickly. She was bleeding even more but nothing seemed to bother her. ROXX brought her hand to her stomach, her tattoo on her chest glowed red while the wound started quickly to close up and heal.**

Ice hasn't much effect on glass.

**She stretched out her arm infront of her holding her zanpaktou.**

Kireme sono tsuki, Garusu! (Break the moon, Garasu)

Spoiler:

**Immediately her zanpaktou transformed into shikai. ROXX had a crooked smile on her face.**

Meet my zanpaktou, Kurai Garasu Ookami. But you can just call him Garasu.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:10 am

We're both in Shikai Good..

*Steps forward shifting his zanpaktou to his bottom right the edge facing roxx,
suddenly 3 sharp 6 inch long spikes spread from the end of the blade
haru swung it diagonally aiming to hit roxx mainly with the three spikes swinging to upper right.*

Are you sure you're in the right division having healing skills?
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:26 am

HA!

**Dodges Haru's attack.**

It's not a matter of division! You see, Garasu and I make one. He doesn't live in my zanpaktou but in me.

**Pulls the top of her uniform to show her tattoo glowing red.**

We share everything. Our powers, our reaitsu, our emotions, our souls, our thoughts...
It's a wonderful curse...

**With the point of her blade she forms a circle around her with the image of the moon in background. The moon becomes a black and white disk made out of her reaitsu and throws it in Haru's direction.**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiharu Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:36 am

*steps to a side, shifting his zanpaktou into his left hand
deflecting the disc with the ice on the back if his right hand easing it away
then pointing his right palm in roxx's direction and the mist swirled violently around his arm then launched forward taking shards of ice from haru's arm acting like a powerful concentrated blizzard*
Ichiharu
Ichiharu
Recruit

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:58 am

HA!

You think that disc is like any random disk a kid plays with?
It's worse than a boomerang! It won't stop moving until it hits my target!

**Pulls her hand back as a sigh for the disc.**

Garasu!

**The disk came back aiming for Haru's blizzard arm. At the same time, ROXX disappeard and reappeared behind Haru with her sword right under the skin of his throat.**

Your sword is not the only one as cold as ice!
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next