Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oakranr and Nakishima family history

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Empty Re: Oakranr and Nakishima family history

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Not very good, eh? Well I have been a little off my game these past couple of days but hey *shrugs* Now's the perfect time to get back into shape.

*she unleashes a fully charged cero at him then sonidos behind him to perform a diagonal slash aimed from his right shoulder to his left hip*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Empty Re: Oakranr and Nakishima family history

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:27 pm

*Roan smirks*

There we go...

*Roan points his hand at the oncoming cero*

Cero del Fuego!

*A flaming cero launches out of his hand. It wont destroy the other cero, but it may weaken it. Knowing what Darth does at times like this, Roan soun around to block her slash, grabbed her, and threew her at what was left of the cero*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:32 pm

*As Darth was tossed in front of the cero she calmly slashes it in half and watches it dissapate*

Thanks to your own cero you weakened it.

*she then sonidos out of sight and appears to his right and attempts a horizontal slash to his side, then sonidos away only to appear behind him and attempt a horizontal strike at his lower back*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :
Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:40 pm

*Roan smirks as he turns his sword to block the oncoming slash to his side. But it does not come*

Crap...

*AS he turns around to get ready, he sees another sword come at him. Roan brings his sword up to block most of the damage, still getting a cut on his arm*

Guess Im gonna need his help after all...

*As he says this, Roans mask forms on his face*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Oakranr and Nakishima family history - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:07 am

*Darth smirks as she sees his mask form*

Well... that didn't take long at all. This time I have new techniques. Narya has been placed on a temporary leave and so I've had to resort to using a different zanpaku-to of mine.

*she then smiles*

So... Henthor... how have you been?
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:44 am

*Just as Darth asks the question, Henthor materializes, a humanoid dragon. But standing next to him is a new figure, one clad in full armor
Spoiler:

I am well, thank you Darthblack-(chan or san?)

*The other figure turns to look at her. He moves his head up and down, as if studying her*

Hmm, an incredibly powerful indivdual. You would easily know your way with an unknown weapon. If I may guess, I would say you are an Espada?

*Roan gestures towards the armored person*

Darth, meet the spirit of my friends zanpakuto, Xephor.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:55 am

Why that is always good to hear Henthor-san. I'm sure you will be pleased to know that Kashear is as arrogant as he normally is.

*she then looks at the armored figure and nods*

Oui. I am an Espada. *she shrugs* Eh... I've owned this zanpaku-to for quite sometime... it's just the element the zanapaku-to possesses is the opposite of what I'm normally used to weilding... so this will be a learning experience for me since Narya will be out-of-commision for quite some time.

*she then looks to them both*

So if I may be so bold as to resume this match.

*then ice appears out of nowhere as the room begins to cool down to unbelievable temperatures she calmly states*

Prance, Inari the Prideful.

*Darth's appearance slightly changes after her resurrection as does her sword which takes on an icy appearance
Spoiler:

Time to dance, Monsieurs. If you're lucky you may even get to meet Inari himself.

OOC: Sorry the reply is sooo late! I've been having problems getting to the internet ALL this week ^^;
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:13 am

*Roan smiles*

A different person with my abilities would look down on this, thinking your doomed since they can use fire.

*Roan lifts up Xephor to point at Darth*

But I aint that kinda person...
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:20 am

*Darth smirks at his words*

Oh but Monsieur... just because you are fire and Inari and I are ice does not mean that you should underestimate us.

*she then looks at Inari and back to Henthor*

You see... in Inari's purest form as he is now... the ice of the blade is so cold... that it burns anything it touches. *she then holds up a hand with three fingers held up* But three things to remember Monsieur... blizzard *moves a finger down* transformation *and another* summoning. Remember those.

*smirking at him she looks to the sky*

Now let's see how good your eyesight, sense of smell and hearing is... shall we?

*then wind rips through the air as an accumulation of snow and ice forms out of nowhere to whip up into a fierce blizzard encompassing the room*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:52 am

*As the blizzard encompasses them, Roan cannot see a foot in front of him*

Why would I underestimate an enemy as powerful as she is?

*Roan stabbed his swords into the ground, and sat down to meditate*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 pm

*Darth's glacial eyes narrow as she watches every little thing. Her vision as also hampered abit but due to massive meditation she is able to hear and smell everything, also due thanks to her wolf side.*

Having any luck, Henthor-san?

*She then appears behind him her palm and forearm possess a blue-ish like aura around it she shouts*

Le Feu Congelé Cero!!

*a gran ray cero is fired from behind Roan possessing an icy-blue color with white in the mix in the shape of a beam of light. Instead of being extremely cold like its color suggests, the beam is even hotter than a star and severly burns anything it makes contact with*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:20 am

*Befor ethe cero reaches him, Roan grabs his two swords, perorms a backflip, then follows the heat of the blast to its source*

Gotcha...

*Roan slashes with his swords a little to the left of Darth*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:27 am

*Darth twists around and parries the attack with a smirk*

No Monsieur it is I who have you!

*she then sonidos behind him and slashes diagonally from left shoulder to right hip before disappearing into the blizzard once more*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:42 am

*As he is blocked, Roan continues forward, thinking that he found Darth. He got a cut on his back from Darth's slash*

Gah!

*He turns around lightning fast slashing blindly*

This isnt working!

*Then, Roan gets a thought*

Xanor, can you trace her hollow powers?

*A pause*

Yes, I have sensed her, Roan-kun.

Great...

*Following Xanors tracking, he shunpos right in front of Darth*

Let me borrow some reiatsu to increase its strength...

Deal...

*Roan thinks his at point blank range, but he can tell hes at least in front of Darth*

Cero del Fuego!

*Thanks to Xanor, the flaming cero is fully charged, melting some of the snow, and allowing Roan to see Darth for a moment*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:56 am

*Darth aspira-sonido's out of the way of the blast in the nick of time but gets a minor burn on her right arm as she sonido's behind Roan and taps him on the right shoulder freezing his right arm in thick ice*

Let's see how much heat it takes to thaw this ice out, no?

*she then sonidos away and begins to charge up and focus her reiatsu*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:03 am

*Roan forces the temperature in his arm to increase to an insane level, but the ice does not melt. Luckily, some of the snow is still melted from the aftermath of his attack*

Henthor, think you can stall her while I get rid of this ice?

Of course, Ro...

Why dont I do the stalling, Sir Roan?

*Roan hears Xephor in his head*

Fine, I would like to see the way you fight...

*Henthor the sword disappears, and in Roans left hand is a blade that looks like fire that has been frozen and turned into a sword. Xephor appears, ready to fight*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:17 am

*Darth smirks in triumph*

It's time to dance.

*She then shouts*

Prance, Inari of the North Wind!!

*the blizzard then stops but all of the snow hung in the air for a split-second before rushing to a spot directly behind Darth where it began to whip into a storm that was beginning to take the shape of a dragon then all is calm as the snow dragon stands there, eerie silence hangs in the arena before a defeaning roar is heard and the snow explodes outwards to reveal a dragon made of blue scales and ice growling menacingly at Xephor
Spoiler:

Say Bonjour to Inari Monsieurs!! By the way Henthor-kun... this is Kashear's little brother!
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:22 am

*Roan feels a sense of remorse from Henthor*

Whats wrong?

Do you remember the story I told you, and how at the end I went berserk and my son Zho had to kill me?

Yeah, why?

Sadly, I managed to kill someone before I was subdued, And I think it was this Inari...

*They were distracted by Xephor*

Ah, a dragon! I am honored to fight such a legendary creature!
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:40 am

*Inari continues to growl low in his throat as he narrows chilling ice-blue eyes at Xephor and then nods in respect*

Agreed, Monsieur. If you are lucky and skilled in combat enough I may feel inclined to take human form.

*Inari turns to Darth*

You should be glad I respect you more than, aniki.

*Darth smiles at Inari and nods*

Merci, Inari.

*she then turns to Xephor as her outfit begins to change once more into the guise of an ice mage
Spoiler:

Le temps pour danser.

3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:44 am

*Even under the mask, it is obvious that Xephor is enjoying this*

My, what fun...

*Holds up his right hand*

Delth Firanta Suprenova Conolth...
(Dark Fire Supernova Cannon)

*A large beam of dark fire erupts from his palm, launching at Inari*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:05 pm

*Inari unleashes flames of ice to build a thick wall of ice to intercept the attack but the attack begins to burn through the ice as Inari lunges at Xephor and tries to trap him beneath his claws. Darth then sonidos behind Henthor*

Bonjour. I'd hate for you to be bored while Inari and Xephor had their fun.

*She sonidos in front of him at close range at a quick pace and attempts to kick him in the chest*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:04 am

*Henthor grabs her foot, stopping the kick*

Nice try.

*Xephor is trapped under Inaris claws, but he does not seem scared*

Come now, Dragon, fight me with your all, not simple attacks such as this...

*Xephor grabs onto one of the claws on Inaris paw/foot, and squeezes very slightly. Large cracks start appearing the lebgth of the claw*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:41 am

*Darth uses this chance to touch Henthor on both shoulders effectively freezing his arms and freeing her foot*

Let's see you break out of that.

*She sonidos behind him and performs a leg sweep in an attempt to knock him off of his feet*

-------

*Inari narrowed his eyes as he glared at Xephor and then pushes down with his claw on Xephor's chest and breathes icy-fire at him*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:52 am

*Henthor quickly flips onto his hands so that Darth hits his arms, cracking the ice. A flex of his muscles comepletetly shatters the ice*

Nice moves.

*Henthor points his hand at Darth*

Firanta Canolth!

*A small beam of fire launches at Darth*

--~~--

*Xephor watches as the flames start to approach him, but he is deeper on the ground, so its harder for him to react the right way. Instead, he creates a shiel of energy, then says*

Blinding light!

*A very bright flash of light blasts from the eye slots in his mask*
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:52 am

*Darth's eyes narrow as the fire races towards her she creates a shield of ice and nimbly rolls out of the way as the fire pierces through the shield*

Thanks. Practice makes perfect, no?

~~--~~

*Inari growls and shakes his head as he is blinded by the light. This action causes him to lift his paw thus releasing Xephor*

Gah that stings.

*He then turns with a fierce snarl and then swipes at him with his tail*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next