Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Empty Re: {Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ

Post by Kenpachi TZ Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Darthblack Wraith wrote:*Darth drops her head as she's hanging in the coffin and begins to focus whatever reiatsu she has left to break free but she falls to the ground in horrible shape*

Dammit.

*she looks up at TZ and gives a smile*

You want to know the other reason?

*stops and coughs when she covers her mouth and is finished coughing blood is covering her hand*

I want to prove to myself that I still have a chance. A chance to exist. I'm cursed with an illness that passes down from my family, getting worse as the generations go on. This was a test to prove how much strength I have left.

*she has a death grip on her zanpaku-to but still remains on the desert floor due to the severe lack of energy*

*TZ sighed and turned around to look at Darth breaking his own rule. He then walked towards her and picked her up.*

... Baka... with a will to live that strong... you don't need to test your strength... even against the gods...

... TZ-sama... she needs medical attention.

I can see that. But I don't know much reihei and I don't know HM like she does. I don't know if they have any hospital wards!

... What are you going to do?

*TZ closed his eyes in concetration and a hollow mask formed on the side of his head. A few seconds later, a hole appeared in the air in front of him. He stepped into it making a reiatsu foothold. He then floated on it and sped towards towards the other end of the Gargantua. A strange sight. A human with a hollow mask carrying an Espada on a floating board.*

... Take her to the 4th.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : {Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :
{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Empty Re: {Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ

Post by ChickenBoy Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Kenpachi TZ wrote:
Darthblack Wraith wrote:*Darth drops her head as she's hanging in the coffin and begins to focus whatever reiatsu she has left to break free but she falls to the ground in horrible shape*

Dammit.

*she looks up at TZ and gives a smile*

You want to know the other reason?

*stops and coughs when she covers her mouth and is finished coughing blood is covering her hand*

I want to prove to myself that I still have a chance. A chance to exist. I'm cursed with an illness that passes down from my family, getting worse as the generations go on. This was a test to prove how much strength I have left.

*she has a death grip on her zanpaku-to but still remains on the desert floor due to the severe lack of energy*

*TZ sighed and turned around to look at Darth breaking his own rule. He then walked towards her and picked her up.*

... Baka... with a will to live that strong... you don't need to test your strength... even against the gods...

... TZ-sama... she needs medical attention.

I can see that. But I don't know much reihei and I don't know HM like she does. I don't know if they have any hospital wards!

... What are you going to do?

*TZ closed his eyes in concetration and a hollow mask formed on the side of his head. A few seconds later, a hole appeared in the air in front of him. He stepped into it making a reiatsu foothold. He then floated on it and sped towards towards the other end of the Gargantua. A strange sight. A human with a hollow mask carrying an Espada on a floating board.*

... Take her to the 4th.
*He sonidos infront of TZ*
That's fine, I'll take her to my infirmary, no need to risk both your lives going to the soul society right?
ChickenBoy
ChickenBoy
Hollow

Male
Number of posts : 167
Reiatsu :
{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:03 am

*Darth is about to pass out from blood loss and exhaustion but then says*

Just let my health rest in CB's hands. I trust him more than those at the 4th division.

*coughs uncontrollably for a bit*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Badges : {Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:07 am

Darthblack Wraith wrote:*Darth is about to pass out from blood loss and exhaustion but then says*

Just let my health rest in CB's hands. I trust him more than those at the 4th division.

*coughs uncontrollably for a bit*
I appriciate your faith in me, Ill get you to the clinic right away
*He grabs Darth out of TZ's hands then sonidos away*
ChickenBoy
ChickenBoy
Hollow

Male
Number of posts : 167
Reiatsu :
{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100{Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:24 am

*TZ was rushing through the Gargantua on a board made from his reiatsu when he rather unexpectedly met another Espada. He skid to a halt nearly falling over. The bit that amazed him was the reiatsu coming from this guy. It wasn't as high as Darth's was usually but still not negligible either.*

What the? Another Espada?

*Hears his request and hands over Darth. He then watches him sonido off leaving TZ floating in nothingness with lots of blood all over his arms and clothes.*

... Washing this off won't be a problem. But washing this from my memory...

*TZ stuffed his hands into his pockets and just glided on his way at his own pace. There was now no need to rush. He closed his eyes as he did and a picture flashed in his head. The sad look of someone who did not want to die.*

... Just hope the nightmares don't start up again... damn... shouldn't have turned back TZ.

*TZ approached the end into the real world. He ended up on an empty street late at night. He then started walking down the street slowly. He hadn't expected someone to pick up Darth so he decided to use a Senkai Gate far from the Vaizard lair. He could have used shunpo but he just silently walked into the night whispering into the darkness.*

... Shouldn't have turned...
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : {Espada vs. Vizard} Darthblack vs. Kenpachi TZ - Page 2 11
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2