Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold

5 posters

Go down

Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Empty Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Here is where all Arrancars must post their zanpakuto. Unless you post your zanpakuto and its abilities here, you will not be able to use resurrection (an arrancar's released form).

Here is how you shall post your zanpakuto...images are also allowed because they will help other users get a better insight on what your zanpakuto and it's released form look like.

Weilder's Name:

Zanpakuto's Name:

Zanpakuto's Sealed Form Appearance:

Release Command:

Arrancar's Resurrected Appearance:

Abilities After Resurrection:

Last edited by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Number of posts : 385
Badges : Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Empty Re: Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:56 pm

Wielder's Name:

Darthblack Anara Wraith the 3rd Espada
Spoiler:

Zanpaku-to's Name:

Inari the Prideful

Zanpaku-to's Sealed Form Appearance:

Spoiler:

Zanpaku-to's Appearance after Resurrection:

Spoiler:

Release Command:

Prance

Spoiler:

Abilities After Resurrection: Gains incredible speed and heightened awareness and the ability to control ice on a whim. Also gains three new abilities:

1. An ice dragon can be summoned through a release command for an amount of time. The dragon itself does not breathe fire but an ice so cold it burns.
Release command:

Prance, Inari of the North Wind

Picture of the summoned dragon:

Spoiler:

2. The ability to freeze anything by touch and to cause a blizzard at any given time.

3. This last technique is also like the first. Only to be used in extreme emergencies but this technique allows the wielder to take the form of a beast of Black Ice like the dragon shown above. The dragon form is the most difficult to master and as such is the least used. Other forms include an ice fox and an ice wolf.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Darthblack Wraith on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Reiatsu :
Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ChickenBoy Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Weilder's Name: Raidyn Kumori

Zanpakuto's Name: Ketsueki Kage [Blood Shadow]

Zanpakuto's Sealed Form Appearance: A huge broadsword, with a black blade, black gaurd and black handle. It's gaurd is a long rectangular shape and its gaurd is just like that of a katana

Release Command: kashou roppou [burn up] Ketsueki Kage

Arrancar's Resurrected Appearance: He no longer takes the shape of a human but that of a demon, his mask turning black with what looks like drips of blood all over. The mask goes past the head to create horns, the wielders hands and feet also get covered in the mask to.
too. A blade sprouts from his back this one, twice the size of the sealed state.

Passive:
>Speed increase
>Power increase
>Ability to control blood I.E harden it *cough* not like in soul eater *cough*
>The wielder gains a mass amount of power but his mind slowly goes mad if he is released too long, and only sealing back his zanpaktou will bring him back from madness.

Active:
>konsanpushon [consumption] This move is a fast, but weak move and is 99% sure to hit as all it does is create a small cut on the enemy.
>kuro kasai [dark fire] This attack fuses any nearby blood into flames, corrupting them and increasing there power, the wielder can then fire them off at his/her will
>shuuryou [end] This move is potentialy life threatening to the wielder, It takes alot of blood from him and can be shaped into anything the wielder wants, but this isnt normal blood, it has huge amounts of compressed reiatsu inside it meaning if it hit anything it would cause mass damage I.E a few drops will shatter a boulder.
ChickenBoy
ChickenBoy
Hollow

Male
Number of posts : 167
Reiatsu :
Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:25 am

Weilder's Name: 2nd Espada Raine Eve

Zanpakuto's Name: Itamu Motarasu Ken or "Mournbringer"

Spoiler:

Release Command: "Beauty and innocence destroyed effortlessly... Darkness, my new solace, rise from the ashes and allow me to do unto others as fate has done to me! Awaken, Mournbringer!" ~ Tayasuku nakusareta bi to keppyaku... yami, boku no shinnagusame, hai kara tatte, ummei wa boku ni kizutsuite shita, boku wa minna ni kizutsuite yurusase! Okire, Itamu no motarasu Ken!

Spoiler:
*Wings are actually black with violet membranes on the inside

And if pushed over the edge...
Spoiler:

Abilities After Resurrection: I'll let you know when I fully discover them ^~

Last edited by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler tags added)
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold 9
Reiatsu :
Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:05 am

Well then, I suppose I'll post my zanpakuto (finally >_>)

Weilder's Name: Raizen Kumori

Zanpakuto's Name: Shukketsu-tenshi (Bleeding Angel)

Spoiler:
Release Command: Cry red tears on the throne of the dark heavens.

Spoiler:

Raizen gains a dark aura that surrounds the immediate area and slowly moves around him at all times. This aura can be manipulated, and even morphed into a weapon, or a defencive object.

Some common forms:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Example of the defence:
Spoiler:
Currently, the ultimate attack after resurrection uses the dark aura to surround the area in a dome, and summon dozens of shadow weapons, then sends them all hurling toward the opponent.
Spoiler:
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:13 am

Weilder's Name: Currently Raizen Kumori (I say currently for the plot's sake)

Zanpakuto's Name: Furea (flare)

Zanpakuto's Sealed Form Appearance: The first appearance (on the left) of the sword in the picture.
Spoiler:
Release Command: The blade is slapped with the weilders hand and the blade "splits" in a sense (to the second sword in the first picture. Here's another for the "release")
Spoiler:
Abilities After Release: From the gaps in the center of the blade, a powerful flame erupts and engulfs the blade (at the will of the user). This augments the weapon, giving it the ability to release flames with each swing of the blade.

{This is part 1 of a 4-part sword being made in my lab. Once all 4 parts have been created, I will merge all of the post and add the combined form}
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by azngurl900 Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:53 am

vasto be happy i got it all done in one night -.-

Weilder's Name: Akane Miyano

Zanpakuto's Name:Makai Kishi [Hell's Knight]

Spoiler:

Release Command: Kashou Haigara, Makai no Kishi [Burn them to ashes, Hells Knight!]

Spoiler:

Zanpakto's resurrection appearance:
Spoiler:

>>Using fire in her surroundings to increase her fire power
>> Ability to soar through the air with her wings but only momentarily as she gets tired easily
>> Defense increased
>> Strength Increased

Devil's Flames: Piercing the ground with 2 of her swords, 2 cracks begin to form and erupt fire from underneath them and head towards the enemy.

Burning path: Slices the ground, releasing two flaming hot rope-like fire strings towards the enemy in attempts to trap them in their places.

Guardian Devil:Currently her most powerful resurrection ability. She is able to summon a fierce burning dragon by writing the word "ryuu" on the ground with her swords and they erupt in flames. The flames soon disappear and the dragon appears erupting from the ground. She is able to ride it as well as control it, but if she uses the technique too long she may lose control of it.

lol ill provide a pic later my mom is getting h*lla pissed lol xD
azngurl900
azngurl900
5th Espada
5th Espada

Female
Number of posts : 10
Badges : Arrancar Zanpakuto Stronghold 13
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down