Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zanpakutou Locker

2 posters

Go down

Zanpakutou Locker Empty Zanpakutou Locker

Post by Dio Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:01 am

here leave a descriptoin of your zanpakutou....
its abilities and looks if you have thought of them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nenshou kurohyou - "burning panther"

-sealed appearance: jet black sword all over with steel "claws", 3 on each side, acting as a hand guard hand guard. a little longer than the average zanpakutou.

-Shikai Release: burn all with the claw! nenshou kurohyou!

-Shikai Appearence: black hilt and handguard ,still the same design, blade is engulfed in flames.

Abilities:
-when someone is cut with nenshou kurohyou two cuts appear parallel to the blade on either side on the opponent (like a *///* thing a panthers slash).
the blade being on fire also burns the victim, however this may have the draw back of cauterizing their wounds and stopping excessive blood flow.
-nenshou kurohyou also has the ability to amplify my fire based kidous at the drawback of weakening my water/ice based ones
-leaves a very smal trail of fire as it goes through the air(a few cm at best)

Bankai release :Bankai (:p duh!)
Bankai:
Nenshou Kurohyou Ouja = Burning Panther King

Bankai appearance: The user is covered in a 'solid flame' armor. This armor has all the qualities and appearance of fire, but is a solid. As such the 'flames' do not move. However, anything that touches or is touched by the armor other than the user, will catch on fire. also the shikai sword is present but it is now completely red and still engulfed in flame.
Bankai Abilities:

-Pre mentioned fire armor abilities.

-If the sword is stabbed into the ground, a large 'fire fang' will burst out of the ground at high speeds. This fire fang is reiatsu enhanced fire in the shape of a panthers fang. It can be used for defense, or offense.

-The 'fire armor' can be manipulated by the user into a variety of forms. The original fire armor upon activation of bankai, covers the forearms and hands, the shoulders, the chest and back, and the lower legs and calves. This basic form is called 'Fighter Mode', and is used mainly for melee combat.
3 other forms can be used, which are:

-Winged Mode: In this form, the armor shifts to provide a pair of wings, which can be used for flight as theyu heat up the air below them, causing the air to rise, taking the wings and the user with it. The heat level can be advancedly manipulated for highly controlled flight. The wings can also fire blasts of fire.in this form the armor disapears which makes the user more vunerable to damage but makes the user more agile and faster.
it is triggered with the command "speed mode"

-Cannon Mode: IN this form, the shoulder armor extends over the arms, and then forms into two large cannons on both arms in the shape of a panthers head. These cannons act as massive flamethrowers, and can fire both suspended streams of fire, and individual fireballs.
its activated with the command "panther cannon"

-Defense Mode: In this form, the armor becomes is similar to the fighter mode though is slightly different. the user gains a sheild of fire and the armor becomes stronger at the cost of offensive strength.
it is triggered with the command "defend mode"

Bankai Final Attack:
Kurohyou Ouja Shikon - panther king fang
-For this final attack, the user stabs his sword into the ground as though to execute a fire fang move, however rather than just the single fire fang a whole "jaw" of fangs appears surrounding the opponent, these unlike the fire fangs will not dissapear straight away. upon the users command the fangs will close in on the user at a blindingly fast speed. and when they make contact with each other they trigger a large explosion.

credit to ZhaneXDivineD for helping me design and develop my bankai.

Zanpakutou Locker Nenshoukurohyou
This is my sealed blades form - artwork curtosy of natsuki kaori from BA

Last edited by Dio on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : Zanpakutou Locker 8
Reiatsu :
Zanpakutou Locker Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Zanpakutou Locker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Zanpakutou Locker Empty Re: Zanpakutou Locker

Post by Hijikata Sogyo Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Zanpakutou name: Seiryuu

Zanpakutou spirit: A big blue and seemingly old chinese dragon. Seiryuu is about 9 meters long and has eyes which shine a bright white light. Seiryuu is a wise and patient soul. He gives Sogyo much advice and helps him, but he is easily angered when he notices that Sogyo is slacking or is lazy again. In battle Seiryuu changes into a merciless fighter who uses cold, harsh but effective ways to win. Despite this way of fighting he never neglects fighting for the right cause and teaches Sogyo much about justice.

Zanpakutou's sealed appearance: Blue scabbard and blue hilt. Just like an ordinary katana. The hilt is 34cms long. The blade itself is 74 cms long. On the blade there is a dragon engraved on both it's sides.
The handguard looks like this:

Spoiler:
Shikai

Shikai release command: Spread your wings, Seiryuu

Shikai appearance: engraved dragon picture glows blue and it spreads itself onto the entire back of the katana. (so it covers the entire back, the not edged part of zanpakutou) The pommel changes to the shape of dragon head.

Shikai Active Abilities

[b]Dragon's fury:
As I move my fingers of my left hand along the back of the engraved dragon the dragon's true fury is unleashed. The entire blade is then engulfed by blue flames. As I then slash towards my opponent the flames fly towards him and cover the opponent entirely and burning him.

Flames of Heaven: As I point my zanpakutou forward and move the point of my zanpakutou in a circular motion a ball of blue fire is created. I can move it to my will untill it clashes upon to something and explodes. The seize of the the projectile varies on what the user likes. It can be quite small but also when needed much bigger. This obviously costs more reiatsu to use.

Divine Shield:
When I put my zanpakutou in front of me in a horizontal position. I can summon the dragon's power when I say the command : "Close your wings, Seiryuu". The Blue reiatsu from the dragon along the back of the OMG put it away! honestly whipping that out in public... comes of and gets bigger. It curls its long body to a circled shield. It can block or weaken the damage of attacks.

Passive abilities:

My shunpo speed increases, I become 3 times as fast.

Bankai:

Bankai name:
Blue Fang of Heaven

Bankai appearance: The shape of the zanpakutou chanegs into a yari. Just like this:
Spoiler:
The yari is about 2 meters long. The shaft is blue and a dragon's appearance is drawn on the entire shaft. On the other end of the spear there's a small sharp point.
The appearance of the wielder also changes. Instead of standard shinigami clothing his upperbody is covered by a blue haori. Also he has blue gauntlets protecting his hands:
Spoiler:

Bankai Active Abilities:

Wrath of the Dragon: When I point my spear to the opponent and say the command: "Fly Seiryuu." A burst ray of reiatsu shoots towards his opponent. The ray has the appearance of an enormous dragon's head. With wide opened mouth it swallows the opponent before exploding.

Final Sentence: A two stage finishing attack. It takes a lot of reiatsu to use and is quite slow.

First Chapter: As I thrust my spear into the ground it dissolves into small pieces of fire which leak into the gorund. The flames the rush to my opponent and surround him in a circle and other flames crawl up to his feet and bind his legs to the ground. This is the first stage of the attack.

Final Chapter: The haori on my back slowly dissapears in pieces of reiatsu and form a dragon which appears in front of me. The reiatsu dragon appears in front of me. As it flies towards my opponent it crawls around him, when it strangles him the fire based reiatsu cuts and burns my opponent on his entire body. When the pressure almost crushes my opponents bones it explodes.

Passive abilities:

My shunpo speed again increases, now 6 times as fast.
Hijikata Sogyo
Hijikata Sogyo
Vice Captain

Male
Number of posts : 113
Badges : Zanpakutou Locker 8
Reiatsu :
Zanpakutou Locker Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Zanpakutou Locker Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down