Lila Kreuz Training Grounds

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Lila Kreuz Training Grounds

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:39 am

*TZ stood watching as ZB tended to his cuts.*

... You guys come well equipped don't you?

*TZ then watched as ZB jumped in the air and he got into a stance. He then watched as ZB fired off another set of arrows at him.*

... I must say... this is getting rather repetitive.

*The blades of TZ's zanpakutous began glowing and he began swinging them around him in a confusing manner to deflect the oncoming arrows. The blades left behind a rather wide trail of energy as TZ was controlling his blasting ability to increase blocking area. He blocked off most all arrows when he didn't anticipate 3 final ones coming his way.*

*TZ staggered a step back as one arrow lodged in his left shoulder, another step back as another lodged in his right shoulder and yet a second one to his left shoulder which pushed him off balance. They had penetrated an inch or two deep.*

... Damn it.

*TZ staggered upright despite the sharp pain in his shoulders whenever he moved his arms and looked at ZB. He raised a finger towards him noting the sharp pain he felt.*

... This is boring... Bakudō 61: Rikujōkōrō!

*Six shafts of light pinned ZB in place. TZ shunpoed up a metre or so from ZB and had a red glow in his left hand as white paste began forming on his face. His voice changed by the mask.*

... Sorry ZB.

*He then trust his fist, still clenched to his zanpakutou, towards ZB's chest in a punch releasing the cero he had charged point-blank at him.*

||"One must break a sweat to achieve great things. I'm the exception to the rule: I own an air conditioner." - Kenpachi TZ||
||"If you can't beat 'em... hit the gym you lazy bum." - Kenpachi TZ||
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:01 am

occ: when you mean "pinned in place" does that mean i can't move any of my limbs? or does it just mean that i can't move away?/ isn't that sort of like what rukia did to whats-his-name in HM?

| {1/2 master of pie (Roan is the other half)} | {Master of the Ninja Bunnies XD} | {Chief Chef of the W&D Cave} |
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 pm

HolyDeathNote wrote:occ: when you mean "pinned in place" does that mean i can't move any of my limbs? or does it just mean that i can't move away?/ isn't that sort of like what rukia did to whats-his-name in HM?

OOC: Well it's been known to pin people in place and restrict all movement as seen against Renji and if you read the manga when Byakuya used it on Rukia and likewise Rukia against AA. But it is possible to struggle and move despite it if you put enough energy & reiatsu into it. You can even shatter it with your reiatsu but it also depends on who you fighting. I ain't expecting Hanatarou to even have a chance of breaking out of a kidou like this from Byakuya lol.

||"One must break a sweat to achieve great things. I'm the exception to the rule: I own an air conditioner." - Kenpachi TZ||
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:43 pm

occ: ok and i like your lemon quote ^^ XDD i'm cracking up at that... :p

*zenny tries to struggle with the bind but doesn't manage to get out the only thing he can do now is....*

*Fwip! Fwip!*

*two silver tubes get thrown in the air by Zenny's shoes*

hm.
(occ: ok so i don't really know the quincy spells as it doesn't even say it on wiki but i use the shield spell one and quincy's coffin one... thing... like... the one Ishida used on his dad... i'm going to mark it "Shield" and "Coffin-like" oh yeah and i dont' think there's a spell for it... right? i just say the words? ¬_¬ wish i had some info on that..... i'll re-do this post if i find anything...)

"Coffin!" (like) "Shield!" XDD

The coffin envelops TZ and a muffled sound can be heard as the cero hits the wall. A Shield-like thing appears in front of Zenny and Zenny falls to the ground... falling.. falling.. falling.. Plop!

| {1/2 master of pie (Roan is the other half)} | {Master of the Ninja Bunnies XD} | {Chief Chef of the W&D Cave} |
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:59 pm

HolyDeathNote wrote:occ: ok and i like your lemon quote ^^ XDD i'm cracking up at that... :p

OOC: Thanks. Don't ask what was going through my head when I thought it up lol. Oh and the spell you mentioned... episode 126. It's incantation is "the silver rod falls and strikes the five-handed stone bed". Very Happy

*TZ's fist was smoking from the blast and when the red light died down he saw something like a white and blue wall with a large Quincy cross on it. He realised it was a shield that entrapped ZB.*

... What the-? Quintuple Binding Frames?

Using 2 tubes... very sturdy.

*TZ jumped back and looked at the shield. He sheathed his zanpakutous with a smile on his face.*

... If it was strong enough to deflect a cero from a vaizard especially of me level from the outside... how does he expect to make it out of the inside of his own binding technique which is likely much tougher? Hehehe.

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:10 pm

uhg.... stupid bind... *Zenny concentrates but to no avail*

Damn.. i guess i'm gonna have to release it.... Good going TZ! you'll see the fruit of trying to concentrate on focusing my spirit power for 2 months and 13 days in a Reiatsu sapping and damping room....*Zenny's face instantly becomes calm* A thin, yet powerful, line of compressed reiatsu hits the bind cracking it a little* *Zenny's face breaks out in sweat*

Pshft! *ok... i dont' know the real word for shattering stuff like thisXDD*

occ: how do you know these spells? o.o i can't find them on google.. XDD unless you write down or type the spells during the episode ? XD if you do, mind pm-ing them to me? then i can put up a thread for Quincy spells..:p

occ2: actually, i'm bad at defense.. which is why i made the binding AND the Shield... thats the only reason.... my main talents are basically offense and healing... :p hence the "Thousand needles of confinement" using offensive arrows for defence

Zenny struggles a bit and the binding breaks with a sharp crack but he wastes no time in going towards the first of the five pillars scattered around the area...

occ3: check out the shwarts kreuz training facility...i think... or here....
Spoiler:
Zenbunny walks into the armory searching for a seel schnieder that uses more spirit particles than the regular one. ZB picked one up and instantly realized that he felt weaker.

Is it because of this? Wow, i didn't expect its power to be this intense. He goes out to the meditating room (made especially for him because sakuya-chan knows that Meditating is good for the mind and body ;D)

As Zenny was slowly meditating, he was trying to figure out how best to perfect hirenkyaku for the best in offence. He was slowly thinking. If hirenkyaku was just the high speed movement, then why can't there be after images from those movements? If viewed like a slow videotape, then there shoudl be after-images to it. If so, then would it not be possible to exert some reiatsu into the images to have it stay a longer time? But i need to concentrate on fighting as of now.

As Zenny was thinking of this, he felt the spiritual pressure of the gray steel walls push in on his mind and body. **i have to outlast this pain...its the only... way to get stronger...**

As Zenny slowly stood up, he tried to call forth his bow, but the crest doesn't respond. **is the spirit particle pressure that intense?** he tries it again. Nothing happens **I'm going to have to concentrate very hard on this...** His brow furrows.
13 Days Later

Zenny is standing in the middle of a long long long long long long room with wooden targets at the end. Zenny calls forth his bow. A bow-like thing appears on his hand, only 2 feet in diameter **Damn... its already been 13 days and my bow is still this small... i need to concentrate harder....i think i'm getting the hang of it though...** Zenny shot a couple arrows and they all fell short of the wooden targets.... Zenny keeps shooting at the targets, each time falling short of them. Not even close. ** I need to concentrate on regulating the flow of spirit particles to my bow.** the bow slightly grows larger by 2 cm.** The bow dissipates and Zenny drops to the ground drenched in sweat and gasping for breath. Zenny stands up once again and tries once again. The bow materializes but is significantly smaller than the last. All the arrows don’t even go past 10 feet…**I need… to… keep….on….training… ** Zenny collapses and faints on the floor

2 months later

Bz.Bzz…..bZZZT…BZZTT! Zenny’s bow appears, now, the normal size if he weren’t training in the spirit particle pressured place. **After two months, I’ve finally achieved the highest level of bow fighting.** **However, I still need to perfect my
Hirenkyaku...**

Zenny leaves the vicinity, with a whole new level of having mastered Archery. Now to work on Hirenkyaku...

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:23 pm

OOC: The spells? I basically remembered seeing it after the fights with Grimmjow and his arrancar and went to those episodes. I have all 1-195 episodes on me laptop. ^^ (Ugh... I need a life. >.> lol) Eh? Binding and shield? The spell only entraps the user in like a cylinder-type... thing. Shield and binding? I just hit the binding spell. Oh and I noticed that... why else would ye run from me? ^^

*TZ watched as ZB broke out of the binding spell.*

... Etou~~~? Dude... how are you like... strong enough to do that? Shocked

*TZ then watched him going about as if searching something. A sweat drop forming on his head.*

.... I think this dude has lost his mind or sumthing.

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Damn... i wasted too much reiatsu trying to break out of that binding spell...theres only one thing i can do now to end this...

occ: hope you don't mind me saying the rest of this as IF you were seeing it.

Zenny seemingly went to some pillar, a flash of blue light, then Zenny was gone, over the hill and dales over to another pillar, with yet another flash if blue light, and yet another one until stopping right above that pillar and pulling two seel schneiders out of his back holder.

--end through TZ's eyes--

Damn.. i need to ... end.. this.. before.... i .... go ... berserk.. AAARRRRHHHHGG!!!!! ..........

*Zenny stands motionless with a transfixed gaze*

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:40 am

*TZ watches him slash at pillars.*

... You plan to bring this whole place down? You know you would only kill yourself doing that right?

*HDN disappears from sight and TZ hears a shout.*

... Damn it.

*TZ closes his eyes in concetration trying to pinpoint HDN's position. 5 seconds later he opens his eyes and shunpoes out to HDN finger pointed at him as he focused quite of a bit of reiatsu evident by the yellow light at the tip of his finger.*

Bakudo 61: Rikujokouru!! (sp? Too lazy to copy and paste it).

*Six shafts of light once again pinned ZB in place.*

Jeez man. You going crazy? Calm down.

*TZ turned and began to walk off speaking to ZB behind his back.*

... That should hold you long enough for you to calm down... before you do something rather stupid and possibly harm yourself.

... See ya around ZB.

*TZ headed out of the grounds and shunpoed his way back to the hide-out.*

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Zenny gets pinned by TZ's bind and drops to the ground shivering while his mind was being tortured...by his locked up self..

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content