Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound}

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Empty Re: 9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound}

Post by SONY Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 am

*Sony scratches his head and tries to smile* "oh im sorry, i'll call you Hisagi-sempai and im very excited to learn from you...its true that i might take over your seat one day but there's still loads i need to learn before i think about that Hisagi sama..oops i mean Hisagi sempai"
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Number of posts : 158
Badges : 9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 6
Reiatsu :
9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Empty Re: 9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound}

Post by Raine Eve Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:58 pm

"Not to worry Kōhai, you'll get there in time."

*Hisagi shrugs his shoulder in a stretch*

"And when you do..."

*He smirks*

"Meet me on the sparring grounds and we'll see if you have what it takes to take my place. But until that day I'll be seeing you around."

*With that said, he vanished*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : 9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:29 am

*Sony looks at Hisagi sempai and smiled at him as he disappeared*

tsk..doesnt he know...fighting is so overrated these days

*Sony starts to leave and heads off to Rukongai*

well i might as well go train
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :
9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:11 am

*Dantego walks into the kitchen, grabs a piece of pizza out of the fridge, walks into the living quarters, turns on the TV, makes sure he's away from a phone, and props his feet on the edge of the couch and watches TV*

*yawn* I think I trained enough today, time for me to reeeeelaaaaax

*sitting on the couch with no shirt on, only pants and boots on resulting from just stepping out of the shower*
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Reiatsu :
9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue578 / 100578 / 1009th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://myspace.com/cplsparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:03 pm

*Raine enters the Boukyaku with a grand smile playing across her face. She bows as she's greeted by many of her division members*

Hello all ^^ Just dropping by to see how everyone is doing.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :
9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:55 am

*Sony walks in after Raine and also waves*

hey Dantego-san

im fine taichou, just a little busy thats all

how are you doing
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:34 pm

*Turns and waves*

Oi, ello Sony ^^ Good to hear you're finding things to do here ^^

*Chuckles*

Things are about to get a lot busier around here ^~
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:30 am

Uhm taichou...what exactly do you mean by that huh...is there something you ought to share with us?
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:24 am

Hmm...

*Puts her finger to her lower lip and ponders for a moment*

Um, nope! ^^

*Smirks*

Continue on as if I said nothing -^^-
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:11 am

*Waken by Sony-San's greeting and the conversation between him and Raine-Jousama, he turns his head towards the two and evaluates the situation*

Hello to you too Sony-San, and Raine-Jousama, am I correct, in regards to your reaction to the question asked of you and the evaluation of your expressions and body language, in believing that you are too hiding something of business-relations that may benefit those of us in the division and Sony-San's and mine's special interest?

If so....

PLEASE SHARE!!! Very Happy
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
9th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue578 / 100578 / 1009th Division Member's Housing {Boukyaku Compound} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:31 am

o_O; *Blinks*

Heh ^^; Well, I suppose I could tell my boys...

*Smiles and winks*

But you have to promise to keep it down...

*She puts her arms around their shoulders and brings them in close*

I've established a missions office and have quite the plans for each of your skills ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:57 am

"Nice Raine-Jousama, It will be nice as soon as you're able to know what my special abilities are!"

*he looks at her and laughs to himself*

I will jump on that soon!
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:18 am

*Smiles and nods*

Hai! And I will be waiting excitedly for your paperwork so we may begin your specialized training and get everyone going on missions ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:08 pm

Hmmm missions huh, well as long as there is food on the missions then i wont mind going on one myself hey ^_^
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:21 am

*looks at Sony and laughs*

Lol I can tell missions with you are going to be very interesting!

*gets off the couch and unzips his pants while walking to the bathroom*

"im going to take another shower while i determine how to describe my talents"
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:13 am

Well then we should go on a mission together sometime and see how much fun we can have while facing danger ^_^
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:22 am

*Gojyo comes bounding into the front gates and lets out a mournful cry to alert the Compound's attendents of his arrival. As they rush out the attendets grab Sony's unconscious form and rush him up to his room for a well deserved rest. As soon as he knew Sony would be safe Gojyo took off bounding over the north wall to return to his master*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:46 pm

*Sony woke up but didnt get out of bed just yet, his thoughts raced away and a huge smile flashed as he thought about being the new VC* "almost died for it too, cant believe im a VC now hey"
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:56 pm

*A soft knock is heard before Raine shunpos in*

Mornin' sleepy head.

*Motioned to his bed as if asking permission to sit on the corner then does just that*

How are you feeling?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:55 am

*Dantego walks out of the shower with his shoes and pants, and a long black trench coat with his blade attached to his back*

"o_0 noone's here?! o well....i guess it's just time to go for more individual training!"

*Shunpo's out of the Housing into his personal training grounds*
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:10 am

Raine Eve wrote:*A soft knock is heard before Raine shunpos in*

Mornin' sleepy head.

*Motioned to his bed as if asking permission to sit on the corner then does just that*

How are you feeling?
hey taichou, im fine just feeling a bit drained anyways how is your wound holding up?
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:17 am

*Holds her shoulder and grins*

It's fine thanks, nothing I can't handle

*Winks reassuringly*

Well I just wanted to check on you and make sure we didn't rough you up to bad ^~ When you feel up to it feel free to set up your VC office ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:26 am

Heeeh my own VC office, okay will do that when im feeling up to decorating and all...i tend to go overboard with these type of things so i must calm myself down first
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:40 am

Not a problem ^^

*Gets up off his bed*

Well rest up, I hope to see you put up your office soon.

*Walks to the door and slips out*

Until then, take it easy ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:20 pm

*watches Raine walk out and then gently gets up and heads for the shower then puts on his shinigami robes afterwards which were sleeveless like Hisagi and the VC and then Sony wore the VC insignia like a belt with the badge facing forward* "dang i look so good, now i need to go buy some stuff for my office"
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2