Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

Post by Roan Oakranr on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:19 am

OOC: Okay, just rember, I mnot familar with Quincy abilities. Ill wait for KenTZ before replying again, be patient.

{Hinamori's love}{Gatekeeper of the Kumori Clan}{Vizard Lieutenant&Warriormaster}{Mechanic}{Soulxblade's #2 Best friend}

{Hangmans coming down from the gallows, and I dont have very long}¬_¬
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:57 am

occ: well i'm not that familiar with vaizard abilities and ranks either so we're both dead on this one... waiting and waiting and awaiting TZ...

| {1/2 master of pie (Roan is the other half)} | {Master of the Ninja Bunnies XD} | {Chief Chef of the W&D Cave} |
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:47 am

OOC: yup, just waiting. Yeah, we are even on that.

{Hinamori's love}{Gatekeeper of the Kumori Clan}{Vizard Lieutenant&Warriormaster}{Mechanic}{Soulxblade's #2 Best friend}

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:16 pm

*Zenny flips up into the air and tries tro land 3 arrow rains onto kyoruken*

*zenny hirenkyakus and dissapears from sight*

| {1/2 master of pie (Roan is the other half)} | {Master of the Ninja Bunnies XD} | {Chief Chef of the W&D Cave} |
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:44 am

*Kyoruken shunpos to dodge the arrows*

Hmm, this was to be expected...

*Kyoruken disappears, leaving Roan standing where he was. Roan collapses, but gets back up remembering the different look in HDNs eyes*

Something aint right with him.

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:21 am

*TZ looked down at the blade close to him and looked back up impassively.*

... You can move on your feet I'll say that much... but picking on a -

*TZ turned and saw ZB going crazy towards them. He simply shunpoed out of harm's way appearing a couple hundred metres from where he was. He stood watching ZB go crazy on Kyoruken. He just shrugged and sat down watching the two knowing full well both had gone crazy.*

.... Ah well. More entertainment for me. I'll just let them tire themselves out. It'll be easier to fix them up after that.

||"One must break a sweat to achieve great things. I'm the exception to the rule: I own an air conditioner." - Kenpachi TZ||
||"If you can't beat 'em... hit the gym you lazy bum." - Kenpachi TZ||
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:20 am

* zenny decided to look back onto what TZ was doing, and saw him sitting down*

ZT!!!! *xP* *zenny charged toward ZT in a frenzied "drunk" manner. however, he was not finished with roan just yet... he decided to make sure of that so while he was running toward ZT, he shot a couple hundred arrows at Roan for good measure, all around him. Then Zenny did a front flip, and landed right in front of ZT, teetering from side to side*

"so.. what do you think your doing ZT?"

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:51 pm

*TZ looked up at ZB and smiled at him.*

... To be honest, just racking me brains really. I have an idea on how to fix Roan's multiple personality or alter ego problem since he's a vaizard... but since you are a Quincy... I'm not sure if the same methods can fix ya.

Oh and please refrain from trying to further kill Roan.

*TZ peered to the side of ZB seeing Roan unharmed even though ZB aimed arrows at him. He was not where ZB aimed a second ago. He looked back at ZB with a cheeky smile on his face. He had shunpoed Roan out of the danger zone.*

I kinda need him alive for them to work.

*TZ's smile disappeared as he looked serious into ZB's eyes.*

... As for you... the only option I have is to beat your alter ego out of ya.

*TZ swiftly got on his back. He raised his legs up and snapped them downwards as he pushed off above his shoulders whippping himself up from the floor following up his head in an arc aiming it square at ZB's nose.*

||"One must break a sweat to achieve great things. I'm the exception to the rule: I own an air conditioner." - Kenpachi TZ||
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:53 am

eh what did you say? *zenny stands there contemplating but to no avail* well... i just have to cut you down ri- *zenny goes flying back as he felt TZ punch him* everything started to go black and fuzzy....*

no... no... nooooo!!!!!

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:29 pm

OOC: That was a headbutt ZB. Rolling Eyes Razz Oh and I got a real big treat for the both of you. Don't worry ZB, you won't miss out. You comin' with us. Twisted Evil

*TZ stands up straight from performing his headbutt dusting himself off from sitting on the floor. He looked up and saw ZB lying on the ground some distance off looking as if he was already knocked out cold. He just stood there scratching his head as he looked at ZB.*

.... Makes me wonder why I've never done that move before.

Ah well. Time to fix this thing.

*He closed his eyes for a moment. Some dark blue reiatsu began floating off TZ and as if pouring into a human shaped mold, it took form revealing Shouten. TZ opened his eyes and turned to face him. He had his hands on his swords and was looking around calmly as if expecting something.*

You called TZ?

Uhh yeah. I'm going to need your help on this one. I'll need you to sort out ZB. He has some alter ego issues so I'll need you to do your Master Yoda Jedi mind thing and see if you can help. Meanwhile, I'll be sorting out Roan.

Understood.

*Shouten walked over to ZB and sat down next to him. He layed his hand on his forehead and began searching the confines of ZB's soul.*

... ZB-san. Are you in there?

*TZ watched as he started his stuff and walked over to Roan. He knelt to pick him up and stood upright. He took a deep breath as he was about to explain something lengthy.*

Roan. I am going to attempt a technique I've theorised but never performed before. It's the quickest and most efficient way of dealing with these problems, inner hollow, alter ego, you name it, permanently.

Basically, it'll summon all our spiritual entities individually, except I'll be leaving a fragment of Shouten behind in ZB's mind to deal with him, into an alternate dimension, somewhere between both our inner worlds and the real world.

This will pose a very unique scenario unlike any we've seen so far: All our spiritual entities will have minds of their own and hold a fighting chance at becoming king. Yes, even our own zanpakutou spirits could turn on us.

"Killing" a spiritual entity gives you it's power and ruling rights over it. Whoever kills the hollow gains a hollow mask, whoever kills the weilder gets bankai and such. It'll be in our best interests to come out as kings... as they are the only ones who can get out of the place... and unless they lose it the same way, they remain king forever.

*TZ held him upright and looked him seriously straight in the eyes. His expression showing just how big the matter is.*

Failure is not an option. So... do you understand... and are you willing to proceed?

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:24 pm

*Nods*

Yeah, but we dont have to worry about Henthor turning on us. We have an agreement, really complicated.

But I warn you. The Oakranr family has been plagued by this kinda thing for centuries. Be careful you dont end up like me.

*Smirks*

Lets get it started...

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:21 pm

*TZ let go of Roan letting him stand on his own but still didn't break eye contact.*

... I don't know the terms of yours and all but every shinigami has an agreement with their zanpakutou spirits. The very same people you believe you know can and most likely will act different provided a suitable enough situation. So... you'd be surprised.

*He suddenly turned and headed towards ZB, his voice tone back to normal.*

Now... Shouten, I believe you've established a connection and relayed the same to ZB, right?

I've reached him but am still waiting for a reply.

.... So now... we wait.

*TZ sat on the ground watching as Shouten continued with his work. He turned his head to the side to speak out to Roan.*

Yo Roan! Sit down, take a breather and gather your thoughts about this venture. We have quite a bit of work ahead of us.

*TZ closed his eyes in thought. He didn't coverse with any of his zanpakutou spirits nor his hollow for he knew what could happen a few minutes from now. He just sat gathering his own thoughts, sizing up and planning for the situation.*

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:52 am

*Roan sits down, pulls out a small bottel filled with a red liquid. He begins to put some on his bad wounds, which there are quite a few of since Sin let all the arrows hit him. When he finishes, he pulls out another bottle*

KeTZ, need any dragon blood? Itll heal just about anything, except it wont wake you up after you black out.

*Mutters*

Bring a person back to life, but cant wake em up, whats that?

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:53 am

occ: sorry... entrance exams ¬_¬ -.-.... and applications.... Xp

huh... what? is that.... are you... TZ's spirit? uh... *racks memory* Shouten, if my mind is still intact...? right?

so... what brings you to my mind right now? as you can probably see, Chaosbunny (ok... couldn't get a better name.... unless you, TZ, can find me a better one? XD), was the confinement of my 'original' mind, but this shell.... Zenbunny... has grown to be a pretty good shell... as in.. its turned from hollow to solid...

any ideas where to start?

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

OOC: It's cool. Oh and the proposition is a couple of posts up.

I have a proposition for you.

*Shouten then relayed the proposition to ZB.*

Do you accept?

Dragon blood? Nah. I'm fine. Besides... if my theory is correct, it's our minds who'll enter there so we'll be fine... unless anyone here's got a mental condition we should know about. Smile

*TZ drew his own swords and stabbed them into the ground in front of him.*

Hey Roan. Unsheathe your swords. The procedure to get us started requires both your swords... unless you wish to leave Phero behind? Though you do understand nothing changes if you do.

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 pm

*Smirks*

He may not really be mine, but who am I to deny a friend some fun?

*Stabs his swords, both still in shikai, into the ground*

*He turns alittle more serious*

KenTZ, if we're really going into the darkest part of my mind, be careful. Henthors about 100 fold stronger than I am, and hers afraid of whats in there...

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hasegawa Masato on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:58 pm

Portal opens... Hasegawa walks out...

"It's hard to find the address to here..."

"Roan-kun, mind that I came join the fight...?"
Hasegawa Masato
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 45
Location : 5th Basement Level - Senki Patrol Division, Nobel Reserve Squad, Kurosaki Clinic T3010, Karakura Tow
Reiatsu :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:15 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
Sorry Hasegawa. The harshness is just me getting into character. TZ loves a fight/venture and all but the matter is rather serious and he's under serious pressure because any small error that happens could mean losing either himself, Roan or ZB. He's kinda trying not to show it but won't carry more than necessary.

He's obliged to Roan as a captain, ZB as a friend... and to you... as a once-upon-a-time intruder... see what I mean?

*TZ turned towards Roan raising an eyebrow with a slight confused smile.*

100 fold? That's impossible.

He's a zanpakutou spirit that's separated from his weilder so it's impossible for his strength to be so high. So don't worry about it. It all depends on your state of mind as it's your mental strength that will determine your physical strength in that world.

The same concept as when you were conquering your inner hollow... you found the mental strength to do so and in turn regained your full power and took back your right as king.

So trust me... it's up to you and what you firmly believe. So like I told you... get your head in order before we go.

Damn. Why's ZB taking so long to answer? The sooner we're over this, the better. Otherwise, we can assume the worst and just bring him along.

*TZ looked towards his right sensing a disturbance in the air. A few seconds later a portal opened up and Hasegawa walked out. TZ raised an eyebrow at his question and decided to reply himself. His voice sounding very serious and not too welcoming at Hasegawa's appearance.*

... Hello Hasegawa. I may sound rude but I'll be forward.

Join the fight? There is no "fight" to be had right now as we are about to attempt to resolve some inner spiritual conflict within Roan and ZB.

...With this situation, you're either in or not... and the only way you could join us is if you have any serious inner spirit conflict that can't be resolved any other way.

So... do you?

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:32 am

occ: sorry.. new router..... T_T problems... and.. !! New comp!!!! XDD <3 *glomps the comp* anyways...

eh... who's that? hasegawa-san? Tz... or... Shouten, i don't think he has an inner spirit... i can't sense anything but him as a soul right now...

occ2: oh sorry if i'm being blunt but in the title... it sorta says..... Roan and HDN's fight.. with TZ as help ^^ but we can spar sometime else if you want... after this matter is resolved. XD

so.. basically... i go with shouten and hope for the best in trying to conqur my alter ego-ish self?... *pauses and thinks for a moment* i think i can live with that. Lets go. but... as you have to stab your zampakutou in teh ground, what about my seel schneiders? do i need to do that with all five of them too? or not?

occ3: <33 i love my new comp XDD

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:50 pm

*TZ closed his eyes as he summoned his mask. White paste began collecting on up on the side of his head. He then stood up and pried his zanpakutous out of the ground. He began walking towards Roan as he smiled to himself.*

Okay. Here we go. Strange enough, this thing is basically a Sprenger spin-off. I just hope you don't sue me for copyright infringement or nothing ZB.

*He stabbed his zanpakutous next to Roan's forming an incomplete pentagon. He then sat down.*

Okay. Roan. Summon your mask please... and try awake Kyoruken and everybody else. ZB, please stab your bow or Seele Schneider, what have you, so that we may complete this thing.

Oh and borrow me a couple drops of your liquid reishi. The idea is that we awaken all the spirits in us, pour a drop on each zanpakutou and we'll wake up there.

Let's get started, shall we?

*TZ closed his eyes in concetration. A few moments later, his reiatsu started rising as he set about fully awakening and his zanpakutous began to glow in response. It wasn't his usual dark blue, but it was pulses of dark blue and white passing down the blade rippling into the floor.*

Hissori?

Yes.

Shouten?

Yes.

... Kenpachi?

... Yeah?

... Let's get things rolling.

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:11 am

um... ok. *zenny calls forth his seel schneiders, willing enough spirit particles inside them so that they can last for a couple days without a quincy* *stabs all 5 in a pentagon and then takes his bow and lays it on the ground in front of him.

whooops.. forgot about something... *takes one seel schneider out and makes a box out of the rest*

i dont' want to kill myself now do i? *drops liquid rieatsu on each seel and bow and then tosses the tube over to TZ.

ok.... *zenny concentrates* * the air around Zenny starts swirling around him in a vortex until it shatters and breaks through everything and expands outward. the midnight snow that was falling around the area started to fall in a flurry.*

occ: hope its fine that its snowing XD because its almost X-mas! Happy holdiays TZ! *and Roan*o.o

So.... now what happens?

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:57 pm

OOC: Thx. Merry Christmas to you too ZB. Oh and, since we are acting like we don't care, Roan too I guess. Rolling Eyes Razz Just kidding. Merry Christmas to you too Roan. I say it in advance cause I don't think I'll be on on Christmas nor will you 2. Cool

*TZ caught the tube and poured a drop each on his own zanpakutous. He passed it onto Roan as he felt his reiatsu rise and he began floating off the ground. He looked at ZB and smiled as he felt something weird inside himself.*

.... The freaky stuff. Don't fret though.... I'll see ya there.

*Suddenly TZ curved his back as if he was stabbed through the chest from behind. He began glowing a bright shimmering white and then disappeared as the light died down to a mere sparkle and disappeared. His zanpakutous were still there glowing the same bright white as if waiting for the others to finish before disappearing along with him.*

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:01 pm

huh wha- *an immense force pushed at Zenny, stabbing through him like ice fire. Everything seemed so far away.... distant..... so..... white.... so.....................................
soft.....

zenny's bow dematerialized and his seel schneiders pulsed with light blue ice fire. the whitish, bluish waves were clearly visible to the naked eye. It seemed that the seels were waiting for one final action before it would release the pulse.

*zenny woke up somewhere dark.. dark.. dark...* TZ?....*no answer*

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:37 pm

HolyDeathNote wrote:huh wha- *an immense force pushed at Zenny, stabbing through him like ice fire. Everything seemed so far away.... distant..... so..... white.... so.....................................
soft.....

zenny's bow dematerialized and his seel schneiders pulsed with light blue ice fire. the whitish, bluish waves were clearly visible to the naked eye. It seemed that the seels were waiting for one final action before it would release the pulse.

*zenny woke up somewhere dark.. dark.. dark...* TZ?....*no answer*

*TZ felt as if he were falling and he hit the floor hard. He groaned and arched his back in pain before suddenly realising where he was. He sat upright and looked around to see nothing but darkness.*

.... First a poor entrance... and now this?

*TZ pointed his hand up in the air.*

Hadou 33: Sohkatsui.

*A blue flame erupted in his hand and shot up into the air like a flare getting brighter the higher it went illuminating the surrounding area for quite a distance. He noted a dot in the distance. He shunpoed towards it with his swords ready to see it was ZB. A smile formed on his face.*

Oh hey there ZB. Gimme a sec as I throw up some more light on the situation.

*TZ fired up 5 more Sohktasui flares in various directions around them giving them quite a bit of light. Instead of arcing back down and going out... they froze in the air and kept burning lighting up the area.*

... Why is it always a desolate wasteland?... Ah well. Where's our friends?.... Wait.. where's Roan?

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:50 pm

uhg... my head.... *zenny noticed instantly that the room(?) that they were in got insanely bright.* eh.... o.o *zenny squints* hmm... *materializes his bow* is that a hostile or is that who i think it is? *squints harder*

TZ?! is that you?!...

curious, zenny struggled to get up and walk toward the figure in teh distance. It seemed that the figure, be it man or woman, was walking toward him.

occ: tz.. got a perfect way to do this.. we each meet a different person, each is leading us toward something... and then all three of us meets at some time and place ^^ (just to spice things up a bit xp)

but.. no.. the figure wasn't TZ... it was.. a woman.. wearing... a (whatchamacallit thing.. h staring word... >_<) with a green and red sash. She was also wearing what seemed to be an armor of some sort, with extrusions from the forarms and the legs, and the shoulders. However, the most interesting thing was she was still about zenny's height. But... there was this curious blue/green/red/yellow/gold/silver/colored light "wisp" that was flowing all around her, ending up right around her two "chakrams" (sp?)

occ: basically a circular blade... >O< the O but... with a blade all around... ^^

interesting.... zenny leapt up and put on a defensive position, noting how bad his back hurt XD...

** where in the world could be TZ?!?**

Meanwhile at TZ.....

The figure there seemed lonely.. almost a "lost" expression. No.. this isn't ZB.... I AM!!! *voice mutes* why... why.. why can't i say my name!?..... *pulls out dozens of throwing knives* leaps back and throws them at TZ, instantly pulling out more knives and zampakutou (imitations), (he pulls out like... 20 zampakutous XD) and throws them at TZ..

*starts sprinting away*

occ: there.. just to get you started XD

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next