Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Roan Oakranr v. HolyDeathNote~~Swords or bows?

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:26 am

occ: um.. that crater wasn't THAT big.. only about 15 meters in diameter... *^^' sorry should have said that...* oh and.. uh.. lightning can create fire too... *lightning hits a tree... tree erupts into fire...* besides... if you think about it, i'm sort of helping you... lightning would just diffuse as it hits sand.... i should know :p i've seen it done in science class XD

| {1/2 master of pie (Roan is the other half)} | {Master of the Ninja Bunnies XD} | {Chief Chef of the W&D Cave} |
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Number of posts : 774
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

Registration date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:24 am

HolyDeathNote wrote:occ: um.. that crater wasn't THAT big.. only about 15 meters in diameter... *^^' sorry should have said that...* oh and.. uh.. lightning can create fire too... *lightning hits a tree... tree erupts into fire...* besides... if you think about it, i'm sort of helping you... lightning would just diffuse as it hits sand.... i should know :p i've seen it done in science class XD

OOC: ... Yeah... but this ain't your regular lightning remember? This Byakurai spell burns a hole straight through human beings (while sending a surprising even disabling electrical shock I guess)... and they have water content making them better conductors than sand/the ground if my physics hasn't rusted so the bolts have a better chance reaching them before dissipating than we both think. 1-0 with Bleach ahead of Physics I guess.

||"One must break a sweat to achieve great things. I'm the exception to the rule: I own an air conditioner." - Kenpachi TZ||
||"If you can't beat 'em... hit the gym you lazy bum." - Kenpachi TZ||
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Kenpachi TZ wrote:OOC: Whaa? It's lightning not fire so I don't understand how that much glass can form at all but I'll play along with it. Please think it through next time cuz it's costing me. >.<

*TZ lunged towards the crater which formed taking note that the other combatant hadn't moved. He brought his hands across his face as he drew his swords. Quite a few glass shards ripped his clothing and lacerated his arms and torso as he moved towards the ground. He brought down his zanpakutous aiming a double stab at Sori attempting to intercept him as he was underground. TZ lunged forwards along the ground towards his other opponent aiming 3 downward windmill slashes with both zanpakutous at him.*

Roan

OOC: You got a 3-way match on your hands here. Courtesy of your captain. Smile

*Henthor was circling over the scene not far below. He suddenly took a dive down at Xephor and turned over legs forward and hit him like a missile. Xephor was hit extremely hard with an audible grunt. Henthor jumped off his chest flying towards Roan as the flames around gathered into his hand forming a flaming sword whispering to himself.*

.... Forgive me.

*He brought down the sword in a downward slash at Roan's head. Behind him Xephor got up with a grunt and watched waiting for his chance.*

*Roans eyes widen as Henthor knocks down Xephor, then rushes him with a flaming sword*

Crap.

OOC: Do we still have our swords, even if their only in sealed state?

HDN

*Ynnubnez smirks*

WhY shOUld I be teLliNg yOu thaT?

*Lifts up an incredibly powerful Quincy bow, an arrow aimed right at HDNs head*

{Hinamori's love}{Gatekeeper of the Kumori Clan}{Vizard Lieutenant&Warriormaster}{Mechanic}{Soulxblade's #2 Best friend}

{Hangmans coming down from the gallows, and I dont have very long}¬_¬
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:57 am

occ to roan: uh... yeah so technically, according to ZARAKI kenpachi, all you have is a butter knife.. HAHAHA so yeah you still have your swords... they are both just in your sealed state.

what the... *zenny grabs a silver tube and quickly uses a shield spell that can minimize and strap to the user's arm..* *zenny takes out his own bow, largely smaller, and starts putting up a defensive stance, ready to call out the shield if need be...*

then zenny flips into the air, and lands about 100 meters away from where he just was.

meh... i guess you aren't as good as you claim to be... or are you?

TZ

occ: um.. ok i'll think about that next time.. as obviously.. i can't win over the most analytical person on BA and BW... *gives most analytical person trophy to TZ*

what the! *himaten gets blown back by the flurry of strikes and his clothes were ripped savagely. he landed not too far away among millions of shards of sharp glass*himaten... you really are pitifuloh shut up shouten...just because i took over, your really starting to piss me off...step up your game then. i don't care what you have to do.. just kill that stupid shinigami* the word shinigami was obviously said with obvious distaste*

meanwhile... Soritsugu managed to create a wall of hardened sand right before TZ's attacks reached him... the blades got stuck a little but then they were freed and soritsugu could only watch as himaten was blown back, unmoving.
OI!!!! Himaten!!! are you there? not too hurt i suppose? *the sand slithered down the slope and made a small cacoon in which himaten lay... *

damn.. that.. *cough* was a pretty strong attack.. *cough* *cough* *coughs up blood* heh.. *grins* but that leaves so much glass for me.. Arigatou TZ-san! i really have to commend you for that... *gets up and grabs some sandutos (zampakutou made from hardened sand + reiatsu + Rutsu (kinda like kido))
*stands up*

| {1/2 master of pie (Roan is the other half)} | {Master of the Ninja Bunnies XD} | {Chief Chef of the W&D Cave} |
HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:58 pm

OOC: Eh? O.O *Gets trophy.* Didn't know they had trophies for this kinda thing. Thanks lol. Oh and Roan... let me give mine as an example. Yo ZB.... you should read it too.

TZ & Co:
Spoiler:
TZ: Kidou, shunpo, reiatsu & sealed zanpakutou. Basically all your shinigami powers minus the zanpakutou powers.
Shouten: Equal reiatsu to TZ & half the zanpakutou abilities & spirit's attributes. In his case the Getsuga Tenshou like thing & weapons expertise.
Hissori: Equal reiatsu to TZ & the other half of the zanpakutou abilities & said spirit's attributes. In his case the enhanced armour (speed, strength etc.) and amazing hand-to-hand skills.
Hollow: Cero, sonido, reiatsu equal to TZ and berserker type fighting style & instinct.

Killing Shouten gives me his abilities & strength and so on. You should be most wary of your hollow should he show while you are fighting the other 2... him getting any zanpakutou abilities before you or worse all... is major trouble for ya but otherwise you are all roughly equal in strength but not in abilities as you can see.

*TZ shunpoes away sliding on the sand away from the two. His breathing had already began getting noticeably deeper as he tried to control it taking deep breaths from his nose.*

Calm down. I can't get tired this soon.... I still have my hollow to face after these 2 chumps.... wherever he may be.

*TZ looks around at the ground noting the same sand/glass he used to make the sword was lying around all over the place.*

... You think that's a good idea? Anyways don't worry. I prefer my blades anyday because...

*TZ remembered the numerous training sessions he had with his spirits in sword weilding.*

... on second thought it'll be shorter to explain if I show it to you:

*TZ began effortlessly twirling the blades around in circles in an intricate manner.*

.... Come & get me.

Roan

OOC: Seeing as you aren't exactly dodging and neither can I kill you in one hit...

Man this is going to cost me.

*Henthor suddenly ground to a halt feeling a tug on the sword he held behind him to attack. He pulled again and turned to see Xephor.*

Oh no you don't!

*Xephor pulled Henthor and kicked him powerfully in the gut. Henthor let go of the sword and flew backwards towards Roan. The air around Xephor began shimmering as he got knelt down on one knee and tensed his body. In the space of a heartbeat, huge flames exploded from his back catapulting him like a meteor (yes... we are talking 300-600 kmh here.... okay maybe I'm exaggerating Razz of course don't take all my descriptions literally cuz they are just to spice things up) towards Henthor and Roan who were both in his line of attack.*

||"One must break a sweat to achieve great things. I'm the exception to the rule: I own an air conditioner." - Kenpachi TZ||
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:40 pm

*Roan looks at them fighting*

Man, am I gonna have to do anything with these guys?

*Seeing Henthor fly towards him, he draws his sword. INstictively, he tries to go shikai, but know sit wont work*

Crap...

*Henthor crashes into him, knocking him down. Roan looks up to see a flaming Xephor speeding towards them*

Please tell me I can still use this...

Hado 31: Shakaho!

*Thankfully, a shakaho bursts from Roans hand, blasting towards Xephor. Roan is already preparing the next move*

HDN

*Ynnubnez just stares at HDN for a moment*

{Hinamori's love}{Gatekeeper of the Kumori Clan}{Vizard Lieutenant&Warriormaster}{Mechanic}{Soulxblade's #2 Best friend}

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:57 am

*zenny sees that Ynnu just stared at him for a moment so zenny took the initiative and started firing arrows at ynnu and then fliping in the air and then shoot a couple more arrows and then kept on running around and shooting arrows at him*

occ: roan.. it would be great if you could refrain from posting sentence long rps... it doesn't let me base off of anything... ^^ and its sort of annoying... :p

TZ...

ugh.... damn.. thats pretty hard hitting himaten... you sure you can stand up to that?

yeah... hopefully... *he added*
*himaten lunges at TZ, and then does a quick foot movement and then tries to stab TZ in the arm, feinting, flipping in the air, landing on the other side and lunges for TZ's legs.
Himaten!!! why did you step on that... - *soritsugu tries to raise a wall of that sand but fails and the glass all breaks through the wall of sand.... and hits soritsugu in the body in numerous places*

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:10 am

OOC: Sorry, had to go somewhere, so I had to finish quick.

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 am

occ: yeah its ok :p besides.. it doesn't matter if it takes you a week to get a post down XD haha... hmm.. now to wait for TZ...

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:12 pm

OOC: Sorry. Wasn't in town the whole week and just got back. Gone for a only week and now I hear about the death of BW... O.o

*TZ was still twirling his swords as Himaten lunged towards him. TZ miscalculated and got stabbed in his left arm which bled quite a bit. He retaliated with a swing from his right which he missed as Himated feinted. He jumped up in the air performing a split in the air as Himaten passed harmlessly underneath

*TZ saw how Soritsugu's move had backfired. He was confused but didn't bother to waste time figuring him out. He landed and threw his left zanpakutou powerfully ignoring the pain aiming to impale Soritsugu as he recoiled from his backfired attack. TZ turned to face Himaten as he reached for his left sheathe which, weird enough, was made of iron. It made a distinct noise whenever he drew his sword which contradicts the whole assassin theme but served as useful blunt weapons in abscence of his swords. He took up a defense stance as he looked at both from the corner of his eyes waiting for attack noting the pain in his left arm.*

Can't remember the last time I've fought like this... but I guess you guys'll do to remind me.

Roan

OOC: Ain't too creative right now so nothing fancy right now.

What the-!?

*Xephor was shocked by Roan's quick reactions and jumped up into the air dodging the Shakkaho. The flames on him slowly died as he arced through the air. He landed on the floor and rolled quite a bit from the force. He eventually slowly got up coughing from the steam and flames he was emitting.*

*Henthor jumped upright and quickly ran to re-obtain his sword. He then jumped high up in the air coming down with a large slash aimed at Roan.*

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:40 am

*Roan waits for just the right moment in Henthors slash. As their blades lock, Roan points his left hand at Henthors face*

Hado 31: Shakaho!

*Shakaho blasts towards Henthor. Roan unlocks the blades, shunpos behind Xephor*

And what do you want to do?

HDN

*Ynnu teleports, dodging all of the arrows*

NiCe TrY...

*Does a series of teleports, circling HDN, firing off arrows every time he sees an opening*

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:48 am

occ: i don't know why my other part of my post got cut off but... w/e...

damn.. why can i only fire one arrow at a time?! >.< guess i'll have to kill this guy with the piercing arrows... *makeshifts solid arrows and starts shooting 5 at once*

dang.. these aren't that fast.... or powerful... but if they can let me shoot mroe than one at a time... i'm happy... now gotta get a mark...

*arrows flying around zenny.. one hits his achilles tendon.*

*sweats* zenny quickly drops to the ground... and uses some spirit particle binds to bind his leg.

*shoots a couple hundred arrows at ynnu and sees that only a couple of them hit him.. but none of them made a direct hit....*

*collapses*

TZ

occ: eh its ok.. and i've used up my "creative-writing" for the day... so... nothing too surprising...

Soritsugu's eyes widened as he saw tz's sword fly towards him. he tried to raise a sand sheild to block the attack but only had enough ruitsui to get some sand to even respond to him...

Damn... Himaten.. your done for...

an ENORMOUS burst of ruitsui came out of himaten as Shouten decided to come out and settle and complete the job.

meanwhile... soritsugu had a wild look on his face as TZ's zampakutou completely lacerated him and went through his heart, ending up, stuck in the ground about 5 meters from where soritsugu was...

in an instant.. soritsugu burst into small little glowy blips... seemingly waiting for someone... or some thing to touch and receive the abilities locked within...

what the hell? Soritsugu!!!!!! you idiot! we can't let the enemy get you now!*shouten immediately leapt for soritsugu.. or where he just was... obviously trying to get at the orbs...

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:02 am

*TZ glanced over at the orbs. He heard a shuffling sound as Himaten rushed towards them.*

.... It's pointless.

*TZ disappeared and reappeared standing next to the orbs. He reached his fingers into the glowing balls of light and, after a slight hesitation, they suddenly surged grew brighter and flowed into his hands. TZ was lifted a few inches of the ground as he felt electricity rushing through his veins. Pictures flashed vividly through his minds as he hung in the air for a few moments. The light surrounding him died out and he lowered to the ground.*

How are you... TZ-san?

.... Strangely enough, happy to be hearing a voice in my head.

*TZ opened his eyes and a pulse of reiatsu emanated from him as he did. A relieving feel swept him as he felt his awareness rise. He shunpoed over to retreive his zanpakutou flicking the blood off it. Along with the strangely heightened awareness, he wasn't sure if it was real or not, but he felt as if someone was watching him... and had been watching from the beginning of the fight.*

... Damn it! This feeling... I need to finish this before he gets here.

*He ran towards Himaten aiming a horizontal slash at his chest and following up with a right knee.*

Roan

*Henthor's eyes opened wide in surprise as he got blown away by the Shakkaho Roan fired. He flew back a few metres and was still covered in flames when he hit the sand.*

... I've just learnt that strange spell you always use is just fire... being fire based zanpakutou spirits... we're pretty much impervious to fire... but you especially without shikai on the other hand..

*Xephor quickly turned around making a grab for Roan. He formed flames on his body and they began getting bigger. He was aiming to grab Roan in a flaming bear hug.*

*Henthor was coughing very hard as he was staggered upright. The sudden attack caught him by surprise hurting him more even though fire wasn't exactly his weakness. He retreived his sword and began walking towards the 2.*

Grrrr. This is getting annoying.

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:49 pm

*Roan had similar plans for Xephor. Focusing, he started to use the attack he used on KenTZ i ntheir evaluatioin so long ago*

*As Xephor grabbed Roan in his 'flaming bear hug', Roan unleashed white hot fire from his body in the form of a real explosion*

Nice try.

*He sees Henthor walking towards them*

(OOC: KenTZ, sorry I forgot to mention this earlier, but Henthor doesnt have wings. Hes actually afraid of heights. Bu this helps me a bit.)

Hey, Henthor.

*Shunpos behind Henthor, places his feet in between the wing joints and grabs a wing with each hand*

You always looked better with out wings anyway.

*With a mighty heave, he rips off the wings*

HDN

*Ynnu looks at HDN on the ground*

Weakling. Time to finish the job.

*Summons an incredibly strong arrow that will completly disintegrate HDN. AS he draws it back, another figure shows up behind Ynnu and spin-kicks him in the face*

My turn...

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:03 pm

*gotta make him think i'm dead.....*
wait.. what just hit him? nothing hit me.... *looks up to see another figure somewhere over there.... who just managed to spin kick ynnu in the face...*

occ: roan.. and TZ.. i forgot to tell you guys... i think.. since i already used it... that we should.. after the enemy is dead, have orbs that are floating in the air and whoever, touches it, gets those powers..

*gets up, walks over to ynnu and shoots him in the face, collecting the orb that comes out thereof*
so who are you? *stares at the new stranger*

---------TZ----------

heh.. TZ... long time no see... well, *parrys the slash and blocks the kick* i'm definitely stronger than himaten.. and yet still stronger than soritsugu.... heh.. the only way you'll beat me.. is if you cheat...

*does a roundabout kick towards tz's head, but then has his back arched and zampakutou/sand/rutsu combined sword in the other, aiming at tz's torso*... with also left leg coming up right after that aimed at tz's chest...*

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 am

OOC: ZB... that's a bit confusing yo. But anyways I'll go with it.

*TZ was surprised at what his opponent said. He missed his attacks and got his head kicked. As he turned from the force of the blow, he shunpoed off a few metres away from Himaten's attacks turning back to face "Himaten" with a confused shock expression on his face. He carried a bruise on his face*

What the-? You said you're stronger than Soritsugu and Himaten... that means you are...

*The words came out simoultaneously.*

... My hollow?

How did you do that? I was fighting Himaten 15 seconds ago.

*TZ stood shocked waiting for any answer from anywhere as to what exactly happened... if he managed to do what he thought he did... he was in big trouble. It was suddenly then... when he heard a loud scream. Things definately weren't good.*

.... Shit.

Roan

OOC: Oro? Henthor doesn't have wings? O.o Oh and dude... that move was just.. damn. Oh and what move are ye referring to? You mean the back-to-back forward flip DDT thing I made up? (... I soo gotta find a better name. <.<)

Hmm!?

*Xephor was blown backwards by the sudden explosion and was sent rolling on the ground. He was undergoing a coughing fit and a sickening sound could be heard as he spat atleast a cup full of blood on the desert floor.*

... How did he do that?

I can see your reiatsu can atleast still manifest itself in fire to some degree I see.

*Henthor heaved up his sword when he suddenly felt a grab at his wings behind him. He turned his head sharply.*

You wouldn't-! ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

*The wings were ripped clean off his back leaving nothing but short stumps which were the base. Henthor fell to his knees from the pain he felt as his agonized scream ripped through the desert lands.*

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:51 am

*Roan looks at the wings in his hands, and Henthor screaming on the ground. He throws the wings to the side*

Tough little bugger aint you? Well, thats probably why Im alive to be doing this.

*Looks at Xephor and smirks*

So what can I rip off of you?

HDN

*The stranger looks at HDN*

Call me DDN. DemonDeathNote.

*He spins around, going to kick HDN in the face*

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:10 pm

*as zenny grabbed the orb, he felt a surge of electrical power go through him.... + all the summoning charms he had, had appeared again all over his body....*

hmm.. not ba-*zenny gets hit a couple meters away, though still on his feet.*

damn... *takes out his new bow and starts shooting a couple thousand arrows at DDN... (occ: sheesh roan.. way to go with the creativity of the names :p XD)
*flips and then jumps into the air, gathering reiatsu to shoot off a bigger, more powerful shot*

------------------TZ------------------

occ: i don't really get the screaming part... but sure.. i'll give you another enemy if you want it XD

Your hollow? Hehe... scared out of your wits TZ? or... should i be calling you master now?... no matter, i'll finally be able to kill you... AND you pesky little friends... as it seems that your the most powerful one around here... except.. maybe that quincytoo... i can sense that you and the quincy's reiatsu are about a captains.... well.. i'll just kill you one by one...

*shouten jumps up, grabs 2 zampakutou, and then summons up a lot of reiatsu, firing off 4 blasts of pure, black, reiatsu at TZ, while charging head-on*

occ: gotta hand it to you TZ, i like your zampakutou...+shouten +hissori XD
lets just say that himaten WAS hissori.. ne?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*a scream broke the air silence, yet it also made everything silent.... what/who could it be?....only time will tell.....*

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:49 pm

OOC:
Spoiler:
Sorry about that. Ma bro thinks he is soooo slick by denying me internet access. >.> Jackass.

Anyways, the screaming is all the way from Henthor dude.

Okay. You really didn't make much sense to me so I just thought he came out to play. Oh and thanks. Meh zanpakutou pwns! ^^ Razz Anyways you are Shouten if you're the one who's firing off those blasts at me. >.> I know I know.... but hey. It does matter.

Oh and ZB... I saw what you did there lol. Captain class quincy... hehehe. Also I'm going to have some FUN with this fight. Imma be pulling out quite a few things.

Focus!

*TZ shook himself to get back his cool. His face grew serious.*

Scared out of my wits?... Just lost my cool train of thought for a minute there. I know that it's a bit embarassing but it does happen from time to time. Oh and don't get ahead of yourself... you're not getting past me.

*TZ's body and eyes glowed with reiatsu as he began charging up for battle.*

You've probably never seen me fight like this. I know I've said this before... but this are one of those rare times I am not speaking loosely... I ain't holding back.

*TZ stood his ground as the blasts came. He sheathed his swords as they creeped closer, his perception making everything seem to move in slow motion.*

Hadō 54: Haien.

*TZ didn't fire off the spell but kept it in his hands, both glowing a bright purple. He swung his hands across pushing aside the blasts, the kidou spell's incenerating quality degrading the blasts upon contact allowing him to catch & throw them aside. Upon grabbing and flinging the last one aside, he saw his hollow coming toward him and he thrust his hands forward firing off the Haien spell.*

I ain't done yet. Hadō 31: Shakkahou.

*TZ held his right hand behind him cupping the red ball of flames as he unsheathed his left zanpakutou ready for his next move. He then heard a strange sound but he ignored it as he lay prepared.*

Roan

OOC: Darn... having a mental block thinking out this fight... but I got something for you anyways. Be prepared for facing the best tag teamwork in Bleach... or any other... umm... history.

*Xephor ignored Roan's cocky comment as he looked into Henthor's pained eyes. The 2 began communicating without words.*

Truce?

Until he's dead? Done. Got anything in mind?

We're both wounded so we need to work together.... move as one unit.

*Xephor nodded and got up to face Roan.*

Rip off me? Limbs might be a good start... but pity it ain't happening.

*Suddenly Henthor came flying through the air in a graceful flip. He landed behind Xephor and they locked their hands together. Xephor tugged and swung Henthor, whose sword was leaving flaming trails as it glided through the air, towards Roan's left in a wide swing. Henthor was aiming a large horizontal slash at Roan.*

Last edited by Kenpachi TZ on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:51 pm

*Eyes widen at the attack*

Crap...

*Moves his sword to block, forcing almost all his force on blocking the blade. He scoots back a few feet*

HDN

*DDN smirks*

Nice try.

*Shunpos (?) up behind HDN, then goes to vspin kick his torso*

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by HolyDeathNote on Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:06 am

Heh.. you think you can win just by kicking me? heh.. *grabs the kick, flips DDN, then zenny himself flips in the air, while shooting arrows out in a circular firing pattern*

*then jumps, and shoots towards the ground, kicking up a lot of dust*

------TZ--------

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH *musical screaming comes from below the ground and as soon as TZ's spells were fired off, they dissapated into thin air, somehow, a woman in tattered cool blue rags floats in the air, seemingly having no legs. part of her head has a "helmet" you could call it, similar to Ulquiorra's, yet much much more elegant...*

What the... *a grin appears* Mantrala. You finally appear. After all this time.. *brushes hair away with his left hand and laughs*

Well, things are now getting a LITTLE bit more interesting... Hope this little show won't bore you too much ... master... HAHAHAAAHHAHA

*fires off a couple more of those black spheres at TZ and then dissapears from sight*

HolyDeathNote
Quincy Leader

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
570 / 100570 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:59 am

*TZ saw his Haien stop dead in mid-air before his target and suddenly burst into sparks.*

WHAT THE-!?

*He turned his head noticing the Shakkahou he cupped in his hand also bursting into a sparking frenzy and disappearing. The musical screaming grew louder and he turned towards the source to find a woman.*

Kojou, Hissori.

*TZ was enveloped in a dark mist as he unsheathed his right zanpakutou. His body was now covered in his usual shikai armour but he lacked his sword blasting abilities. TZ crossed his swords as the first blast hit him. He was pushed back by the raging black energy but the second one hit and exploded in his face.*

Ugh!

*He was blown back a few metres and got up with a bleeding forehead and a ringing sensation in his ears & head as he looked around to notice Himaten was gone.*

.... Come on out.

Roan

We ain't done yet!

*Henthor landed after performing his swing and Xephor began sparking up. Henthor pulled Xephor in an arc over his head as he burst into flames for a downward smash.*

Dodge this!

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:26 pm

*Roan smirks*

Wasnt planning on it...

*Quickly holds up his hand to block Xephor. As his hand come sinot contact...*

Supernova Cannon!

*A solid beam of fire erupts form Roans hand*

HDN

*DDN lets himself gets flipped, and takes most of the arrows, dodging ones that would hit a vital area*

My turn...

*He uses the dust HDN kicked up as cover, then lunged at HDN*

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:20 pm

OOC: Hey Roan... you are god-modding right now. You are facing 2 enemies who separately are even with you in terms of strength yet you haven't gained even a single scratch on you so far. ZB's been hit in his Achilles and hit by God knows how many arrows (haven't been keeping count actually Razz ) whereas I've been ripped quite a bit by broken glass meaning I'm bleeding a bit all over and also got a bleeding and ringing head. Whereas you.... you've got my point.

Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 am

OOC: Sorry, second time Ive done this in this spar. Dang it.

*Roans eyes widen in fear*

Got-

*Xephor lands on him, exploding in a tremendous ball of flame. Burnt, smoking, and coughing pretty badly, Roan rolls away. A small part of his hair is gone*

Crap...Gotta-

*Stops and coughs a lot. He struggles to stand*

Crap...

*Collapses to his knees*

HDN

*DDN lets himself gets flipped, and takes most of the arrows, dodging ones that would hit a vital area*

My turn...

*He uses the dust HDN kicked up as cover, then lunged at HDN*

Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Badges :
Reiatsu :
745 / 100745 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next