Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge

+2
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Dio
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Empty Re: Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge

Post by Dio Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:06 am

*Dio expertly blocks each blow with a simple flick of his wrist each time and as kazuma winds up for he thrust at his torso he grins as a pulse of reiatsu distorts the air infront of him trying to knock kazuma off balance giving dio more time to ready his blade*

come now, im a master of zanjutsu and kidou so its gunna take alot more than that to get me down and out

OOC: sorry i have had some things to deal with and compy issues but im back now
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 8
Reiatsu :
Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Empty Re: Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 pm

*kazu is knocked down on his knees,Kazu breathes heavily,taking support from his zanpakuto what is stabbed on the ground*

aaaiiieee

*suddenly huge cloud of dust raises up as Kazu releases reiatsu in uneven form*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 679
Badges : Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Vizard
Reiatsu :
Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-01

http://goreroth.4umer.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:33 am

*Dio stands at the ready watching as kazuma releases his reiatsu and with a studied eye tries and picks out weak points and angles to attack from.
as the dust increases Dio completely loses sight of kazuma and shunpos to an area that is clear and unclouded.
whispering to himself dio wonders whats coming next*

what exacty is he planning...

*he shifts his weight and slowly takes a defensive stance again lest he be surprised*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :
Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:32 pm

*Kazu releases even more reiatsu in more uneven form and screams*

aaiiiiieee

*kazu thinks*

"wtf is happening to me....i can't control my reiatsu"
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :
Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue700 / 100700 / 100Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:06 pm

*TZ shunpoed into the stands of the arena, with hands in pockets, feet landing lightly on the ground. He looked up and observed the arena noting the faces he saw and the battle going on. He found himself closest to Dio who was about a dozen metres away. He smiled as he greeted him.*

Oh? Greetings Dio-san. Picking on one of my comrades I see.

*TZ noticed that Dio barely had a scratch on him, even with Kazuma masked and in shikai. He had disregarded the first reiatsu on his way here knowing that it was nothing serious. His inner hollow just getting enraged and Kazuma just stopping to get him under control. A normal occurence.*

... That ain't right. They've been at it for this long and that's it?.. Something's wrong.

*Suddenly the phone in TZ's pocket began to sound an alarm. His smile instantly fading away, he fished around, pulled it out and looked at the screen to see a name flashing in red "Kazuma Goreroth Yamada". He simply raised an eyebrow as he looked up at Kazuma.*

... *Sigh* Not this again.

*A split second later, Kazuma screamed as his reiatsu went even crazier. TZ put his phone back in his pocket and simply stood there observing as if unaware of what was going on. He stood unaffected by the reiatsu as he un-seriously explained the situation to Dio-san, eyes still on Kazuma.*

Dio-san... most likely annoyed that he ain't inflicting enough pain on you and that Kazuma isn't fighting anywhere near his potential, which is unexpected, Kazuma's hollow'll probably take over. I do have to warn you... at times like this he does become quite a handful...

*He sat down and got comfortable as he shamelessly sidestepped taking charge of the situation as Kazuma's reiatsu raged on.*

... But I'm sure someone with your abilities can handle him. Just please don't kill him.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Badges : Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 11
Reiatsu :
Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 am

*suddenly Kazu reiatsu came in to steady mode.....still litle uneven form but not so badly as before..but there is something weirda bout his reiatsu*

heeheheehehe

*Kazu walked out from the dust cloud with his zanpakutou in his left hand*

sorry about that ppl....
no need to worry,i think

*Kazus voice has turned in to more darker than before*

so shall we continue?

*kazu shunpos to Dio and aims a punch to his face and then raises his zanpakutou in defensive stance....but suddenly kazu kicks Dio to left ribs and takes on the defensive stance once again*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:20 pm

*confused by this sudden change of tactics and noticing something odd in his reiatsu Dio steels himself knowing this spar was a bout to get outta control. he blocks the punch with his forearm but is left open for the kick which connects moving him back a few feet*

there can be no promises TZ but if i will avoid that situation if i can

*pointing his zanpakutou at kazuma he used one of his more secret techniques*

well i guess there is no point holding back... Mega Flare!

*the flames on the zanpakutou ripple as a small wave starts at the hand guard and works its way to the tip. Dio shunpos behind kazuma juat before it gets there in time to fire it off behind his back at point blank range, the fireball explodes forth from the tip and flies the short distance to kazumas back*

there are 3 varying forms of that attack: Flare, mega flare and giga flare. the 3 main attacks my zanpakutou has each a fire projectile of varying strength. Mega flare is alot stronger than even my fire based kidous though it downfall is the time taken to charge it. takes a few seconds which couldbe life threatening if in the wrong situation...

*Dio follows the flare and readies to level a slash at kazumas leg to hamstring him*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:57 pm

**roxx hands tightened on her knees while watching kazuma screaming in pain. she wished she could just shunpo to the center of the arena and hold him tight against her. but she knew if she interfered in the spar, she would take his honor away. and this damn inner-hollow would take complete advantage.**

Damn it...!

**her body lost a bit of its tension when slowly kazuma's reaitsu came back almost even again. though she still felt the presence of the inner-hollow in power. such as she felt the tattoo on her chest burn a little.**

Garasu... tell me what you see.

**roxx' tattoo glowed red but no one could see it since it was hidden under her clothes.**

His inner-hollow is trying to take more and more power of him. He's pretty much close to take good control on Kazuma.

**roxx tightened her jaw**

As expected...
Am I responsible?

He did feel challenged by you.

Damn it...!

Don't start blaming yourself right now, Hizoku. The battle is not finished yet, Kazuma may take over his inner-hollow again. But that might take too much of his strength for him to win against Dio too...

SHUT UP! He's a warrior...
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Reiatsu :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:43 am

*Kazu got hit by Dios Mega flare....it burned his clothes and leaved huge burn marks on Kazus skin,Kazu drops down on his knees and suddenly shunpos away appearing on Dios side and grabs on to his hand so that dio is unable to use his zanpakutou for a second and aims a stab to dios ribs and then Kazu jumps away few feets*

oh shit...that was pretty......
strong..........attack.....

*Kazu passes out for a second and awakes instantly*

now i got that on off my back.........

*Kazus voice hasn't never been so dark as it is now*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 am

Damn it...!

**roxx growled under her breath**

He's not even giving half of himself against that monster inside of him!
Idiot, he continues like that he'll get killed!

**roxx couldnt bare the tension in her body anymore. she stood up straight in a flash and yelled with all her guts**

KAZUMA!!!
YOU'RE GONNA STOP YOUR FOOLISH LITTLE GAME AND FIGHT FOR REAL!!!
YOU'RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF INFRONT OF EVERYONE!!!
NOW SQUASH GRINDER AND FIGHT AGAINST THE CAPTAIN OF THE GOTEI 13!!

**her fists were so tight her knuckles became so red but she felt no pain, only rage**
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:13 pm

*suddenly Kazu freezed up*

*suddenly Kazu raises his zanpakutou and stabs it to his chest and falls down on his knees*

uuurgh!

*suddenly Kazus mask disappears *
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenpachi TZ Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:36 pm

*TZ just watched the fight proceed not looking worried one bit. He turned his head towards Sheroxx as she heard her shouting. He was speaking out loud to himself hearing Hissori Shouten answer in his thoughts.*

She's obscenely worried.

I can see that. Though I wonder why since I am here watching this fight. The only one better at handling such issues is Katsuya himself.

... The power of strong emotions can change one's actions and thoughts completely TZ-san.

*TZ turned back to the fight to see Kazuma stab himself and his mask disappear.*

.... Interesting. Plunging his own zanpakutou into himself to temporarily 'cleanse' himself of his hollow. Guess I should step in now.

Wait.

Hmm?

Wait. Wait until his fight with Dio-san is completely finished before you move in. You jump in right now, Sheroxx will throw a fit. Do it after the fight, Kazuma'll maintain his honor and Sheroxx will actually be in a better position to listen to you when you go in and actually begin beating Kazuma.

... *Sigh.* You got a point. Man do I really hate it when emotions get in the way of things.

*TZ leaned back and continued to watch the fight as he observed Kazuma's behaviour closely.*

... I just hope he hasn't actually wounded himself with his own weapon.
Kenpachi TZ
Kenpachi TZ
Vizard Captain

Male
Number of posts : 407
Reiatsu :
Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100Kazuma Vs. Dio - The Epic Challenge - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:02 pm

*Kazu pulls out his zanpakutou from his chest.the wound spilled blood but stopped bleeding instantly*

graaaah...huh huh man

*Kazu breathes heavily and looks to the sky with anger and rage in his eyes*

*then he looks towards Dio and takes defensive stance*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SHEROXX Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:21 am

**ROXX completely froze in disbelief when Kazuma stabbed himself**

N...!

Don't worry, it's not what you think.

**ROXX wanted to react to Garasu's comment but her thoughts remained frozen.**

Just look.

**ROXX suddenly unfroze when Kazuma stopped bleeding instantly.**

What the...?!

**She wasn't relieved yet.**

The real battle is about to begin.
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:08 am

*Dio faltered as kazuma grabed his arm with his zanpakutou and barely reacted to his thrust by using his other arm asa shield letting it get a cut whilst pushing it aside.
not taking any more chances and thinking this fight was getting to outta control Dio kicks it up a notch*

alright kazuma prepare yourself

*Dio launches himself off the ground towards kazuma and disappears, reapearing at his right hand side arm cocked and ready for a slash before disappearing again and reappearing in front of kazuma slashing sideways viciously to break his guard and following through with a powerful punch aimed at kazumas chest*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:13 pm

*as Dio attacks get to Kazu, the image of Kazu suddenly disappears*

isn't that a nice trick Dio-san?

*Kazu stands on the other side of arena*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:27 am

*Dios voice appears right behind kazuma*
yes it is kazuma though dont think your the only one who can do it Very Happy

*Dios zanpakutou slices through the air sending a heat wave to wash over kazuma before being redirected for a thrust at his back*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:34 pm

sorry dio-san u r too slow this time

*kazu disappear and reappears in midair at the center of arena*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:11 am

*Dio grins takes a step forward and dissapears once more this time reappearing below kazuma aiming his zanpakutou upwards*

Flare times 20!

*20 little fireballs shot forth from his zanpakutou aiming for kazumas underside, being the most hardest area to defend.*

haha im the slow one? ^^
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Goreroth Yamada Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:53 pm

*kazu got hit by those fireballs and flew to the ground....*

ouch...hehehhehe
nice one Dio-san

*Kazu coughs little blood*

uh huh

*Kazu shunpos to Dios back side and aims a powerful thrust to Dios lower back*
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
Kazuma Goreroth Yamada
4th Seated Officer

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4