Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Meetings; Introductory Battles

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Meetings; Introductory Battles Empty First Meetings; Introductory Battles

Post by Raine Eve Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:20 am

*Raine's silhoette can be seen as the glorious silver moon rises behind her. She descends from the large dune she stood atop gliding elegantly across the sand.*

I believe this plain will serve us well ^^

*She stops in a craterous region, one in which brought back several memories...*

Hm, I wonder if Vasto-sama will be able to sense the surge of reiatsyu and know enough to meet me here... In any case.

*She whistles a few notes and sings a foreign hymn-like song*

Alright welps, it's safe for you each to make your presense known.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : First Meetings; Introductory Battles 9
Reiatsu :
First Meetings; Introductory Battles Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100First Meetings; Introductory Battles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

First Meetings; Introductory Battles Empty Re: First Meetings; Introductory Battles

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:31 am

*Raizen sonidos out to where he had sensed a familiar reiatsu. He weilded the first part of his newly created weapon on his back, with his zanpakuto still at his side*

Oro? What's going on here, what's this strange presence?
Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Number of posts : 385
Badges : First Meetings; Introductory Battles ArrancarOPTION
Reiatsu :
First Meetings; Introductory Battles Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100First Meetings; Introductory Battles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

First Meetings; Introductory Battles Empty Re: First Meetings; Introductory Battles

Post by Raine Eve Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:33 am

*Raine looks to Vasto then smiles as the wind picks up. A black feather drifts down and gently brushes her cheek.*

Ah, that's my girl. First as usual...

*The wind dies down as the feather lands in the sand as a beautiful young woman with short silver hair appears beside Raine. But before she can say anything the feather burst into flames.*

Kyo-kun... always with these displays.

*The fire begins to burn intensely and a figure appears in it's shadow. A young man emerges with a prideful smirk and takes his place by Raine, exchanging glares with the other girl. Next thing they knew the earth trembled and sand swirled about them. A stone pillar shot up before the small group, Sach standing atop it grinning his typical grin. He quickly descended down and extinguished his brother's fire with a shot of sand, eliciting a nasty look from Kyo. Raine sighed*

Sibling rivalry... -_-;

*The sky opens up with a light rain as the moisture colects in a small pond. As the oasis grew a fountain sprung up in the center, Haru smiling brightly atop it. Innocently he hops down and hugs Raine*

Aww, hello there Haru. ^^

*Raine smiles and walks up to Vasto*

Vasto-sama, may I introduce you to my family of sorts.

*She motions to each one of her "children"*

First we have Miosaki, my beautiful daughter of the wind.

*Mio bowed her head slightly*

Second is Kyo, son of the flame...

*Kyo looks Vasto over and snorts*

I believe you already know Sachiel. My earthen son

*Sach smirks and offers a lax wave*

And finally my youngest and most *cough* friendly son, Hatsuharu. Son of the waves

*Haru smiles and offers the "nice guy" pose* XD
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:01 am

*Raizen watches as Raine's "children" perform, and scratches his head, then offers a 2-fingered wave with his eyes closed*

Hmm....hello all. Nice to meet you all, and nice seeing you again Sach. ^^
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:18 am

*Sachiel smirks*

"A pleasure as always my liege..."

*Haru cocks his head to the side and sonidos over to Vasto, poking his side*

"So is this the guy mum calls master?"

"Why yes Haru, Vasto is the Head Espada"

*Haru's face lit up*

"Then he's kinda like our Grandpa?"

*Raine stifles a chuckle while Kyo rolls his eyes*

"His Arrancar status has nothing to do with our family... how foolish Haru"

*Hatsuharu stuck out his tongue*

"There's no reason to be so cold, Mr. Hotstuff. I don't care what you say..."

*Haru vanished and reappered as a chibi on Vasto's shoulders*

"Ima call him Grampa anyways! Grampa Vasto!" ^^

*Raine burst out laughing along with Sachiel and Miosaki. Kyo on the other hand grunted and walked over to Vasto and pulled Haru down*

"Enough of this ridiculousness. He may be a has been Arrancar, but he's no one here's grandfather."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:35 am

Huh, grandpa? O_O

*looks up at chibi Haru, then turns his attention to Kyo as he seems angered*

Rather flustered, ne, Kyo-kun? ^^

*Raizen stretches his arms and places them on the back of his head*

What's the matter.....having someone being called "grandpa" make you feel young and immature? XP
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:55 am

*Kyo removes the kicking Haru from his shoulder and turns back to face Vasto*

"Flustered? Not at all old man. I simply believe it's assinign for my brother to refer to you as our Granfather when you have no business in our family. You haven't what it takes..."

*He smirks*

"Why let the little scamp get your hopes up by even giving you the delusion of thinking you could ever be close to our elite blood. I'm simply saving you the grief of self-realization."

*Mio, Sach and Haru's jaws dropped with the level of disrespect and they each looked to their mother. However she offered no help as she too was speechless.*

"Why would I feel old or immature? Haru had the right idea, you may be someone's grandfather, fossil, but don't for one second believe you're good enough to be ours."

*An arrogant flame burned in Kyo's eyes*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:07 am

*Raizen smirks on one side of his face*

Heh...you seem to take me as an old man...oh well, it's definately the first time I've heard that but it won't be the last from what I can see....

Hmph, and what is this "elite blood" you speak of? A pawn in one of Aizen's pathetic experiments, and you stand here with the audacity to speak to the Head Espada and Kumori Clan Shuhan in such a manner...pfft!

Such arrogance is unheard of...
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:20 am

"Well it seems my arrogance is now heard eh gramps?"

*Kyo's unique reiatsu begins to bubble up from his skin as it sears around him*

"Do you honestly think your jaded words phase me? You refer to me as a pawn when you has no clue as to what I am capable of. Sounds like a sign of weakness to me Shuhan. After all, we fear what we do not know..."

*He manifests an obsidian dagger and plunges it into his forearm, letting the blackened blood well up and stream down to the ground, pooling about his boot*

Stop this Kyo!

*Raine screams as everyone nervously looks on. But the child born of flames ignored her plea as his face took on a nearly demonic semblence*

"You could never understand the alchemy that went into creating our elite bloodlines. Nor could you understand the extent of what it allows our kind to do"
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:07 am

*Raizen becomes bored and only pays attention to half of what Kyo says, and having noticed the black blood along with Kyo's last statement says*

Alchemy? Heh....being special could mean one of two things in your case....the first option, being the untrue statement that you are "elite"....

And the second option, which is the obvious truth, is that......you....*his eyes narrow and his voice takes on a low, sinister tone, with hatred obvious in his expression and way of speaking*

.....are trash....dear Kyo Fujimiya...
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:55 am

*Darth sonidos to the desert after feeling an unusual reiatsu and sees Vasto conversing with several other "Arrancar" as well as Raine*

Hmm.. Wonder what's going on here?

*she then looks to where Sach and his siblings are staring in disbelief at what could only be their other brother*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Number of posts : 445
Reiatsu :
First Meetings; Introductory Battles Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100First Meetings; Introductory Battles Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:15 am

*Sach senses a familar reiatsu and turns to find Darth. Quickly he sonidos over*

"What a surprise luv ^^ I didn't expect to see such a beautiful lily bloom out here in this barren crater..."

*He kisses her hand then notices her expression*

"Ah yes, you have yet to meet my siblings..."

*Kyo snickered slightly as it grew to cynical, boysterious laughter*

"Well hasbeen you've hidden your fear pretty well until now. Hiding behind such words in a feeble attempt to fool me into playing into your childish games."

*He smirks as his eyes glint with danger*

"Answer me this then oh mighty head Espada. If I am such alchemic trash then why is it a 2-bit hack scientist like you are trying so desperately to duplicate my kind?"

*His gaze intensifies as his sinister grin broadens*

"Say what you wish but I know the truth old man. You know exactly how much of a threat I pose to your kind, and nothing in that little easy-bake equivalent lab will protect you from me or my brethren."

*A fang slips through his smile*

"So cast aside your ego and admit your weakness and fear of my dominant race. There's no use continuing this game. Wolves can smell fear... and you wreak of it."

*Sach redirects his attention from the spectacle back to Darth*

"So there's a good place to start. Ahem... Darth, that you just heard was a prime example of typical Kyo. He's a bit hard to warm up to... you see he has a natural air of self-admiration and egocentricity... His God complex holds him above any of his "assosiates" and even us, his family at times. Kyo can be quite sociable and talkative, but very arrogant. He has a tendancy to manipulate lesser people to get his own way. Would you believe me if I said he is not easily angered? But he is known to have a bit of a violent streak..."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:22 am

*she blushes slightly at his words and smiles as he kisses her hand*

Bonjour, luv^^

*she brushes a strand of her silver hair out of her eyes*

It does my heart well to see you again.

*she watches Kyo then turns to Sach*

He sounds eerily like someone I know.

I heard that.

*she chooses to ignore the voice echoing inside her head*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :
First Meetings; Introductory Battles Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 100First Meetings; Introductory Battles Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:33 am

Tch....you continue to speak the word "fear"...a cocky bastard, I'll give you that, and I'm rather surprised you know of my work....I knew I recognized your foul reiatsu, you were one of the two who were sneaking around before...

Well, you're wrong about this....my job isn't to duplicate your kind, as I'd rather not have to deal with another pathetic nuisance such as yourself....

My reason, however.....is to find out exactly what you, Kyo, are....and what better way to do such a thing than....

*he pauses for a moment, having his eyes closed, then slowly opens them while giving a sinister grin to Kyo*

To kill you, and search your insides to find out what makes you tick. ^^

*Immediately after finishing his sentence, Raizen disappears in an Aprisa-sonido, appearing 7 meters in front of Kyo with both arms out to his side*

Double Cero!

*A Cero quickly forms in each of his hands, and he brings both of them together, pointing them at Kyo. His hands touch, causing both Cero's to merge and become one large Cero, near the size of a Gran Rey, yet more controlled, and he fires it causing the force around the base of the blast to create pressure and scorch the atmosphere around it*
Spoiler:
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:11 am

"Well I wouldn't call it work..."

*Kyo sneered*

"But it did keep me entertained. Almost like tossing around a dead lizard for sport"

*The eldest sibling turned his head nonchalantly as he heard Vasto summon the energy for his attack.*

Kyo enough of this!

*Raine's eyes grew wide. She turned to Mio and Haru*

Mio, I want you to take Haru home... this isn't going to end well...

*Miosaki nodded as she and Haru vanished*

"This can't be good..."

*Sach sighed as he watched his mother's rigid body language.*

"Mum must be anticipating trouble. If you wish to remain here dearest Darth I suggest you be careful and remain with me."

*Vasto's cero is released and goes barreling towards Kyo*

"I'd love to see you just try to kill me you hollow-hack. You'd be lucky to even draw my blood geezer."

*Kyo's inner hollow rears it's ugly head as he howls, the blood curdling noise sent throughout the desert. His reiatsu flares and manifests into a wolven form. It stands before Kyo and counters the enemy cero effortlessly with a blast of surging flames*

Spoiler:

*As his reiatsu summon's attack negate's Vasto's Kyo comes bursting through the fire blast, the flames accelerating his aspira-sonido to the point where not even the most skillfully trained eye could follow him.*

"I may be cocky old man, but I am given every right to be... that stench of fear is only growing stronger!"

*Kyo swings his right leg up and lands a powerful round house kick to Vasto's chest as the flames' force remains in tow and crashes down upon their victim in a merciless wave*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:26 am

Wha! *Raizen's eyes grow wide as he recieves an unseen kick to his chest, sending him back with flames on his chest*

Gah! *he rolls backwards on the ground and comes to a stand while drawing his zanpakuto*

Hehe...you seem to confuse the smell of fear with the smell of excitement.....

Damnit....was that an aprisa-sonido he just used?...how the hell did he...tch!

Well then, Kyo-kun....shall we dance? ^^

*A small amount of blood starts to drip from the corner of his mouth, but a small enough amount for him to hide it with a swipe of the tongue. He then disappears in another aprisa-sonido and reappears in the air above Kyo*

Bala!

*Raizen launches a flurry of bala blasts at Kyo from above*
Spoiler:
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:06 am

*Darth glances at Sach as he addresses her. She nods at him with a smile*

I would like to remain here. Because when I'm here near you, I know that I am safe.

*She watches as the fight unfolds then points an accusing finger at Raizen as he states "shall we dance"*

Yo!!! That's MY line!!!

*she growls and mumbles in French about how unoriginal Raizen is and how he steals other peoples lines.*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:30 am

*The reiatsu surrounding Kyo intensifies to a scorching flame. He stands nonchalantly as the bala heads straight for him*

"Haven't you learned yet gramps... fire power won't leave so much as a scratch."

*As the bala nears Kyo it slowly begins to dissapate as it burns up in the heated airwaves encompassing him*

"Crude energy and flames are my specialty."

*He grins sadistacally as the reiatsu flares to an unbearable level, affecting even the spectators...*

That's enough Kyo, stop this!

*He flashes his mother a sympathetic look*

"I'm sorry mother, but you always taught me to pick my battles, never holding back..."

*The new flame's heat extends to the group.*

"It can't be... he's going to..."

*Sach quickly grabs his mother's wrist and pulls her close as he embraces Darth, acting as her living shield*

"Mum he's going to kill someone!"

*A flare strikes dangerously close to them and Sach quickly summons a dome of eath to protect them. His reiatsu disperses throughout the dome and as he clenches his fist the energy creates such pressure, mimicing the process of creating diamond itself. The dome creaks and pieces shatter as he effectively turned the surrounding earth to an impenitrable diamond shield. Raine walked to the edge and ran her hand down the glossy surface. Sach looked on with an expression of anger and sorrow.*

"Damn you Kyo..."

*Kyo took off at nothing short of break-neck speed*

"And you call yourself the God of Sonido... you pompous fool. Only my Sensie has the right to call herself such. I'll wipe the floor with you using her signature style... Flash cry!"

*He ignites his shunko, dangerous for one with such talent in hand to hand combat and kido... He concentrates high-pressure spiritual energy around the himself, allowing it to be fired at will. As it's still used to instantly neutralize Vasto's attacks and soon his movement...*

"Controllers of the elements, creators of the catalysts, manipulators of all things. Draw forth from the air, that which does not belong. Contain, control, harness, bring to my hand. Bakudo #14, Alchemist Decanter!"

*Draws forth negative energy and toxins and poisons from the air, along with Vas, containing them into a formed crystalline container. Kyo smiks with a viscous smile, death's intent in his eyes*

"I'll show you the true horror of alchemy..."

*After a few short moments Kyo goes crashing through the giant bottle, his reiatsu crackling violently as he sends the shards into Vasto along with a direct heel drop to his left shoulder*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:53 am

*Raizen stands and watches as his robes begin to burn from his very body*
Spoiler:
Nyahahahaha! I've been waiting for this, cur!

Cry red tears on the throne of the dark heavens....Shukketsu-tenshi!
*A sinister dark aura erupts from his zanpakuto's blade and engulfs Raizen. It then drops, and Raizen is seen in his resurrected form*
Spoiler:
*The dark aura then begins swirling about his body*
Spoiler:
*Raizen then removes Furea from his back and claps the side of the blade, "releasing" it*
Spoiler:
*Flames release from the blade and intensify, greatly increasing it's strenght due to the burning reiatsu of Kyo*

Hehehehe....Ahahahahaha!!!

*Raizen stabs the blazing sword into the ground, causing the earth in front of him to "explode" upwards, colliding with the shards as an enourmous cloud of dust appears. He then aprisa-sonido's to the right in an attempt to dodge the kick, yet feels blood pouring down the side of his left arm as he stops*

Tch....I'm gonna end this...NOW...

*He lifts his right hand as the bandages from around his hand and forarm seemingly removes itself, a tattoo of a black dragon on his Hierro(iron skin) being revealed and taking life, becoming the body for his attack*
Spoiler:
Tenkujo Cero!

*His dark aura begins to be absorbed by his body as the tattoo on his right arm (now energy in his hand) rages with power and murderous intent. Raizen lets out a scream as the remains of his upper robe seemingly rip off and descintegrate, as he moves his arm forward, releasing the attack in the form of an enormous dragon made of reiatsu, dark aura, and his own blood, aiming the dragon at Kyo*
Spoiler:

Last edited by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori on Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:26 am

*Darth glances at Sach and then looks Raine in the eyes*

You realize we may have to resort to desperate means to stop this.

*a determined gleam shines in her glacial stare*

To stop this we will have to pull together so. I'm going to summon him.

*Darth then looks to the sky and shouts*

Kashear! I summon thee to corporal form.

*A tall male of around 6'8" appears in front of Darth with a glare on his face and says one word to her*

WHAT!?

*She smiles sheepishly*

We need your help.

No can do female.

*Kashear states with a nonchalant shrug*

Please I implore you. I never beg for anything but come on. Do you want us all to die?

*Kashear glares at the three in the dome then sighs*

Fine. But just so we're clear. All of you and myself are going to have a REAAALLLL long talk after this is over with. *he glances to Raizen* And after I kick his ass.

*Kashear vanishes from sight*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 am

"Interesting old man, so there is some bark to your bite..."

*Kyo smirks as he waits for Vasto's attack to be fully released*

"Wall of iron sand, pagoda of priestly form, shimmering fireflies of iron, fill until the silent end! Bakudo #75 - Gochuutekkan! ("Five pillar iron brace")

*An iron chain is fastened, then five pillars seal the target's whole body inside a pagoda of light*

"I'll deal with you in a moment..."

*Raine bangs on the diamond barrier hysterically to no avail*

Kyo please! Enough is enough!

*Sachiel's heart raced as he knew his brother all to well. He crouched down, holding Darth in his arms.*

"Whatever you do Darth-chan don't watch..."

*Kyo howled and a rift opened up in the earth's crust as magma began to bubble up. He summoned a fountain of the lava to engulf him. The rift closed soon after and the lava encasing Kyo hardened.*

"What is he doing..."

*The ground shook as Vasto's dragon came barrelling towards Kyo. With jaws wide open it visciously crashed through his casing, ripping and shredding at various limbs as the chunks of hardened magma gave way. Just then a huge pulse of reiatsu was released, so strong it created a giant crater from all of the pressure. The dragon dispersed*

Oh my god! Kyo!!!

*Raine screamed as her son emerged from his magma chrysalis holding his left arm, covered in his own blackened blood.

"Not too shabby hack..."

*He spat a mouthful of blood to the sand as he wiped his mouth*

"I never thought I'd have to thank you, but in any case, thank you for the help."

*Using the alchemic properties of his birth and creation Kyo manipulates the black blood flowing through his various gashes and wounds. The plates of hardened magma from his chrysallis begin to adhere to his flesh as he unleashes his reiatsu once more to compress the raw material to diamond like density. He begins to slowly walk towards where Vasto is imprisoned, the earth opening up behind him in a sea of lava. He stops 10 feet before the pagoda and with lightning speed punches deep within the earth's crust. He grins deviously as he retracts his hand and reveals his own Zanpakutou.*

"Mother! I thought you took each of our Zanpakutou as we weren't ready to master them?!?"

*Raine's eyes grew wide as she sunk down to her knees*

I... I did...

*Before another word could be said Kyo had pulled his sword from the ground and wazed it once in a fantastic display of ego and commenced his attack...*

"Kaguzuchi! God of Fire... bring forth the most intense flames from the nbowels of Hell, flames that would put Amaterasu, Goddess of the Sun to Shame!!! Muryou Saikyou Ryu Tsui no Hiken - Suzaku! (Ultimate Destruction Style Succession Technique - Suzaku)"

*The succession technique of Muryou Saikyou Ryu's fire element branch which calls upon the power of the Guardian of the South, the immortal phoenix Suzaku. Kyo's eyes grow wild as his reiatsu surges and he performs a viloent downward slash, summoning Suzaku's wrath... The sky opens up and flames burning with the intensity of 1,000 white suns and hit the earth with such force it creates an earthquake, opening casms and raising jagged hills, scorching everything in its wake.*

Sach, Darth coat yourself in reiatsu now! And be ready to move!

*Sach's barrier shatters instantly as the 3 inside are at Suzaku's mercy*

"Get ready Lord Raizen..."

*Kyo snarls as he raises his sword once more. Only this time he directs his slash at the pagoda where Vasto was helplessly trapped. Without an essense of remorse or self control he brings his blade down... The pagoda is engulfed in brilliant flames as the rubble falls with Vasto's screams. Kyo laughs maniacally as the corrupt flames continue to burn around him. He saunters into the pagoda, casting the fallen collumns aside as he searches for Vasto. He emerges from the smog standing in front of the Head Espada*
Spoiler:

"So you're still alive ne? Hmm, what to do with you..."

*Kyo kicks Vasto's side, hard enough to crush ribs as he flips him over onto his back so he can make direct eye contact. The child born of flames smirks as he runs his blade up from Vasto's sternum to his throat.*

"I should kill you where you lay has-been, and let the new elite race rise to power... but my instinct tells me it would be more fun once I've fully mastered my lineage. So for now you may escape with your pathetic life so you may one day serve as my final test of strength."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vasto Lorde Raizen Kumori Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:40 am

*After what seemed to be years of brutal torture from Kyo's attack, and being shocked that his own ultimate cero had made contact without killing, Raizen lies motionless with Kyo's blade at his neck, expecting a quick end*
Spoiler:
U-....ugh...wha-...what the hell...are you...
Espada Leader
Espada Leader

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:05 am

*Kyo removed his sword from Vasto's throat and grinned menacingly*

"I told you once Espada... I am the prime example of alchemic creation and elite bloodlines combined into the perfect hybrid being. You'd do best not to forget..."

*He begins to shed his molten armor as the blood follows the lava platelates to the ground.*

"Oh, right. You'd also do best to find yourself a good medical specialist. You're certainly going to need one. Preferably in toxins as those poisonous agents you were contained with are bound to have taken affect by now. I give you oh I don't know, perhaps 3 more minutes of consciousness, give or take."

*Kyo shifted into his Hollow form and licked at a few of his still open wounds*
Spoiler:

"I look forward to our next meeting."

*He snarled as he flashed a toothy grin, then turned his back on Vasto, kicking up some dirt onto him in a canine sign of "burying trash." Once satisfied he went bounding out of the wreckage and ran off into the desert against the moon's light.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthblack Wraith Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:00 pm

*The wind has picked and begins to sift through Darth's silver hair. She coughs slightly from the smoke that is rising from the battlefield. She observes the end of a fight with an unnerving calm, but to all that know her they can recognize a silent fury brought on by one missing dragon. She narrows her eyes and mutters*

Now where did that arrogant dragon get to?

*Just as she was about to turn and address Sach she hears a sound and turns to see Kashear emerging from black flames wearing a hawaiian shirt, wearing a pair of reading glasses, with a pina colada in his hand and the book "Twilight" in his other hand*
Spoiler:

Did I miss anything?

*Darth procedes to face-palm herself and points to Raizen. Kashear makes a silent "O" with his mouth*

Heh heh... whoops?

*He shrugs sheepishly as if looking for the correct words to say. Darth's glacial eyes narrow to mere slits and she turns to Sach and hugs him*

Thank you for protecting me, luv. ^^ If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here perfectly intact right now. Certain ailments are preventing me from being 100%.

*She looks at Raine who knows exactly what ails her. Kashear can be seen in the distance with his jaw on the ground*

That reminds me, female!

No time, dragon. We have to make sure he *points to Raizen* stays alive.

*Kashear huffs but nonetheless follows Darth to Raizen as she looks down at him*

Wow. He sure did quite the number on you, monsieur.. what ever did you do to deserve this? *She pauses* Ohh that's right. You ticked him off because you opened your mouth. *Shakes her head and mutters* I swear some men are incorrigible.

*Kashear stands beside of Darth and looks down at him and starts to pick Raizen up, but not before he shakes his head but not before downing the last of the pina colada. After he picks Raizen up in a spectacular flash of black flames the two are gone off to Darth's lab. She then walks back to Sach and Raine*

Would you two like to come with me to my lab? It would be nice to have some company while I tortu.. I mean *clears throat* tend to Raizen's wounds.

*As she finishes her statement she coughs some and pulls out a hankercheif to dab at her mouth where she notices a bit of blood. She mutters to herself*

Damn illness. I never get a break from you do I?

*She coughs a bit more but pays it no more attention*
Darthblack Wraith
Darthblack Wraith
3rd Espada
3rd Espada

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:19 pm

*Raine sighs as she watches Kyo bound away in his canine form then turns to her companions.*

I'm glad to see everyone's ok...

*Ahem*

I'm sorry to decline your offer Darth but I must go find him. This kind of behavior is inexcusable... that and he needs his own medical attention.

*She bows her head and hastily takes her leave, following Kyo's trail of blood*

"Good luck...mum..."

*Sachiel frowned as his heart grew heavy with his mother's pain and grief... He turns to Darth as he stifles his own pain*

"Darth-chan are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he luv?"

*He notices her hankerchief as she coughs and worry becomes apparent in his eyes, but he pretends not to notice... illness?*

"I would very much like to accompany you to your lab, I feel responcible in a way for this... and you may need my help to undo some of the alchemic processes and intoxications."
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum