Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9th Division Recruitment Services

+2
Eljin-Dreyken
Raine Eve
6 posters

Go down

9th Division Recruitment Services Empty 9th Division Recruitment Services

Post by Raine Eve Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:46 pm

9th Division Recruitment Services 9th_Division
"If you say there is not enough justice, then I will be justice itself. And I will disperse all the world's evil just as the Heavens disperse the clouds."

- - - - - - -

Planning on joining the 9th Division, but just aren't sure? Here's a little bit of information about us here at the 9th that might help. ^^

We from the 9th Division of the Soul Society's Gotei 13 proudly wear our buttercup insignia as the flower itself means "Oblivion"; representing our proficiency as Shinigami. Most importantly the 9th Division is based on the ethics of Justice... loyalty and honor. Just look at Vice Captain Hisagi... he would sooner bite of his tongue than dance to another's tune. In the same fashion I believe all crimes and sins should be atoned for in all facets in life, as well as the after life. It will be your job as a 9th division recruit to take on the task of admonishing those who have become penitent as well as condemning the souls who fail to see the light... Hmm, sounds a bit morbid, ne? =P

In any case if you feel that what you have just read best suites you then by all means apply to our fine division! The application is as it reads below . . .

Name:
Why is it that you would most want to join the 9th Division?:
What qualities do you think you posses that would make you a good 9th Division member?:
Any other information you feel would be helpful in our reviewing your application?:

Just fill it out, post it, and it will be reviewed by Fukutaichou Shūhei Hisagi and myself. We will post back once our decision has been reached.

Sincerely yours,

~ Taicho Raine Eve

"Fire... my penitence. Water... my admonishment.

Last edited by Raine Eve on Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : 9th Division Recruitment Services 9
Reiatsu :
9th Division Recruitment Services Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division Recruitment Services Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

9th Division Recruitment Services Empty Re: 9th Division Recruitment Services

Post by Eljin-Dreyken Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:08 am

Eljin-Dreyken

The 9th's ethics of Justice of "loyalty and honor" tie into my character traits. As Eljin was as loyal as the Protectorate of his Queen who sided on the right and just, his life long companion Dreyken of the Dreyken S-w-o-r-d, and those he considered a true friend as he battled through the trials and tribulations of life, continually fought on the side of those being oppressed win or lose.
On a personal note, it was Raine who inspired me to start writing again after a hiatus of 10+ years.

What qualities do you think you posses that would make you a good 9th Division member?:
Outside of my main character traits, I believe my moniker says it all. Nec Aspera Terrent - No fear on Earth / Undaunted by Adversity / Frightened by No Difficulties / Nor do difficulties deter / Nor Hardship Deter / Undeterred by hardship...

Any other information you feel would be helpful in our reviewing your application?:
None other than there will be two seperate time's a year (Feb-Mar & Aug-Sep) that I may or will be non-existent due timing of obligations for my contract work.
Eljin-Dreyken
Eljin-Dreyken
3rd Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 3
Badges : 9th Division Recruitment Services 6
Reiatsu :
9th Division Recruitment Services Left_bar_bleue707 / 100707 / 1009th Division Recruitment Services Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Eljin your application has been reviewed and you are...

Spoiler:
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :
9th Division Recruitment Services Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 1009th Division Recruitment Services Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:44 pm

Name: SONY
Why is it that you would most want to join the 9th Division?: Well first because my lucky number is 9 but more importantly is that i also stand for truth and justice. Captain Raine is a great leader and i would lover to serve under her and who knows maybe i could be her VC when the chance arises

What qualities do you think you posses that would make you a good 9th Division member?: I am a very serious person which will help bring balance to the division but i am also very hard working, honest and loyal. Im very sensitive and understanding towards other people's feelings and im also very open-minded

i love to have fun but that happens on rainy days and since its summer which brings rain alot so fun times are ahead, i feel i can give my everything to this division and i said before- my destiny does lie in the 9th
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Number of posts : 158
Reiatsu :
9th Division Recruitment Services Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division Recruitment Services Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:51 pm

Hmm... After careful consideration Sony your application had been reviewed and you are, well...

Spoiler:
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by SONY Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Wooow thanks alot Raine taichou...this is just fantastic and Hisagi might as well pack his bags and start saying his farewells ^_^
SONY
SONY
Vice Captain

Male
Number of posts : 158
Reiatsu :
9th Division Recruitment Services Left_bar_bleue770 / 100770 / 1009th Division Recruitment Services Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dantego Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:44 am

Raine Eve wrote:
9th Division Recruitment Services 9th_Division
"If you say there is not enough justice, then I will be justice itself. And I will disperse all the world's evil just as the Heavens disperse the clouds."

- - - - - - -

Planning on joining the 9th Division, but just aren't sure? Here's a little bit of information about us here at the 9th that might help. ^^

We from the 9th Division of the Soul Society's Gotei 13 proudly wear our buttercup insignia as the flower itself means "Oblivion"; representing our proficiency as Shinigami. Most importantly the 9th Division is based on the ethics of Justice... loyalty and honor. Just look at Vice Captain Hisagi... he would sooner bite of his tongue than dance to another's tune. In the same fashion I believe all crimes and sins should be atoned for in all facets in life, as well as the after life. It will be your job as a 9th division recruit to take on the task of admonishing those who have become penitent as well as condemning the souls who fail to see the light... Hmm, sounds a bit morbid, ne? =P

In any case if you feel that what you have just read best suites you then by all means apply to our fine division! The application is as it reads below . . .

Name:

Just fill it out, post it, and it will be reviewed by Fukutaichou Shūhei Hisagi and myself. We will post back once our decision has been reached.

Sincerely yours,

~ Taicho Raine Eve

"Fire... my penitence. Water... my admonishment.

Name: Dantego

I would like to join the 9th Division to help enact our oblivion on all others in this world and help bring justice to all. And I would also like to socialize with everyone in the 9th Division since I love them all!Very Happy

Qualities I posses are friendly attitude, leadership, creativity, productivity, and separate other skills.

Well, Raine you practically know a good bit about me Very Happy lol enough said!
Dantego
Dantego
5th Seated Officer

Male
Number of posts : 24
Reiatsu :
9th Division Recruitment Services Left_bar_bleue578 / 100578 / 1009th Division Recruitment Services Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

http://myspace.com/cplsparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:52 am

Dantego your application has been reviewed and you are . . .

Dun dun DUN!

Spoiler:
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

9th Division Recruitment Services Empty 9th or death!

Post by Xion Antranlous Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:10 am

I want to join the 9th division because I am a loyal follower, and a loyal soldier! I will stand by your sides and fight! I believe I stand for what the 9th division stands for! I will only be part of the 9th division or suffer death! I will forever be loyal and solid soldier!
Xion Antranlous
Xion Antranlous
6th Seated Officer

Number of posts : 1
Reiatsu :
9th Division Recruitment Services Left_bar_bleue520 / 100520 / 1009th Division Recruitment Services Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:31 am

9th or death eh? Well Xion, your application has been...

Spoiler:
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by xutianyangkevin Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Name: Tian
9th Division fits my personality. But I'd rather show my reasoning in my actions rather than talking.
My qualities are for you to witness. But I will admit that I am a hard worker.
My zanpaktou's name is Ryuusei Enjou. Fire type.
Thats all.

xutianyangkevin
Soul

Male
Number of posts : 2
Reiatsu :
9th Division Recruitment Services Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1009th Division Recruitment Services Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down