Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memories of the Past

2 posters

Go down

Memories of the Past Empty Memories of the Past

Post by Roan Oakranr Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Well, this seems to be the new thing going on, so I think I will post the first chapter of a book im writing. Please reply and tell me what you think! (technically my friend is writing it)

Chapter One: Frotak Blizgar

Chapter One
FROTAK BLIZGAR

If someone were asked to describe Frotak, it would be difficult. Most people would mention his height, his wayward hair, and his cold personality. Some say that when he enters a room, the temperature seems to drop a few degrees. They would talk of how emotionless he appeared. How he easily excelled in Illusions. But no one could describe his eyes. His eyes burned with an intense purpose, to become king of the Ice Realm and return the Realm to its former glory. Today would be the first step towards that goal.
Today was Frotak’s fifteenth birthday. This may not sound very spectacular. However, fifteen is the age when you leave home as an adult. “Come on Frotak, have some food before you leave,” pleaded Princess Frostalina. Princess Frostalina Permafortana, ancient words meaning “dreams of Ice”, she is the current heir to the Ice Realm throne. Because of her beauty she is referred to as the “Jewel of the Ice Realm”.
“I can’t, I need to be ready to leave at any moment,” Frotak replied irritably. “Besides, I can get food at a village on my way.” Standing close to six feet tall, wearing Ice Dragon armor, a OMG put it away! honestly whipping that out in public... strapped to his hip by a belt, stood Frotak. His hair had about ten spikes pointing in random directions. His face was of medium length with a slightly squared jaw. All this, plus his

muscular body, was the main reason he was chosen for this mission.
“But don’t you want to have one last meal with us?” queried Frostalina, tears forming in her eyes.
“Fine, fine, I’ll do it. Just don’t cry, you make me feel bad when you do,” answered Frotak, Shaking his head.
Frotak and Frostalina were as close as a brother and a sister to each other. This is because when Frotak was about three years old, his parents were killed in a battle. During this period of time, wars and battles were extremely common. Frotak’s father was a good friend of the king, so the king took Frotak in as a son of sorts. Ever since then, he has grown up as a king’s warrior. Frostalina was born shortly after Frotak arrived. She always saw Frotak as a brother, someone she can look up to, someone she can go to for help. Frostalina was training to become an Ultimate (Ultimates can utilize the Life Energy everyone has, while Humes cannot). Her father has offered to hire the finest tutors, but she always settled for Frotak. Frotak would tell people “Her success is slow, but her determination exceeds most Masters.” But Frostalina took their brother-sister relationship a little farther. She adored Frotak. She was one of the few people (myself excluded) that could read his gray eyes.
The meal passed quietly. Finally, King Valzora asked Frotak,”What do you plan to do when you return

from your mission? Use your Glacieron to beat me in a duel and take over our Realm?” Frotak simply shrugged. The king then whispered to himself, “Goodness, what happened to his sense of humor?”
“Frotak, could you bring me back a necklace? The Fire Realm jewelers make such beautiful jewelry,” Frostalina asked dreamily.
“I’ll try it if it is within my power,” he replied calmly with a straight face.
The mission Frotak was assigned seemed easy enough. He remembered the details clearly.

• Step One: Travel from Iclandoria to Southeastern Gin Vira.
• Step Two: Speak to Mayor Janthor.
• Step Three: Travel from Southeastern Gin Vira to Gin Vira Ultima.
• Step Four: Wait for conference with Fire Realm officials.
• Step Five: Begin formation of Blue Flame Treaty.
• Step Six: Challenge official to show worth. Defeat, but not kill.
• Step Seven: Return to Iclandoria as quickly as possible.

Determined Rewards: 10,000 gold; Blue Flame OMG put it away! honestly whipping that out in public...; Delth Firanta cloak.
Potential Rewards: Alliance; Keeper of the Kingdom rank General.
This mission seemed far too simple for Frotak. Normally, Frotak would want a much more difficult mission. But the thought of General ranking was

tempting. If he could become a General, it would be a tremendous step to becoming King.
“Well, I think I should be leaving,” Frotak calmly stated. He took one last bite, stood up, and walked to the door, when…
“Good bye, Frotak,” said Frostalina. Then, to everyone’s surprise, she gave Frotak a hug. She stood there for a moment. Instantly, her face flushed a deep red. She pulled away, then added. “I mean, good luck.”
“Thank you, Princess,” replied Frotak. And thus, he stepped out the door to his greatest adventure.

Frotak’s mission was going incredibly smoothly. Nothing of significance had occurred yet. Mayor Janthor was very helpful. Frotak was now on his way to the political capital of the Fire Realm, Gin Vira Ultima. A sign on the road stated “Gin Vira-5 Mil.” “Five milkron, that’s a forty-five minute walk,” Frotak calculated. After ten more minutes, Frotak sat down to rest. Suddenly, the sky above blackened. Frotak had the sense he was being watched. He stood up, and pulled out his OMG put it away! honestly whipping that out in public..., Glacieron. Glacieron, which means “Glacier”, is the most powerful Ice OMG put it away! honestly whipping that out in public... in existence. His OMG put it away! honestly whipping that out in public... alone would scare away most people.
“Ooh, you’re stronger than what we were told,” stated a voice to Frotak’s right.

“Who are you, and what do you want?” asked Frotak. Then, someone stepped out of the shadows. He sported an odd robe. The base color was yellow, with red sleeves and a green collar.
“I am an Elite Paladin and our leader wants your power,” he stated. Frotak had no plans to be taken by this “Elite Paladin” without a fight.
“Well then, I think I’ll show you this power you covet,” Frotak told his opponent. Thus said, Frotak rushed forward towards the figure and struck a blow to his side. However, his opponent didn’t dodge or block the blow. This is odd, thought Frotak. “Got you,” the thing in front of Frotak growled. Now, it had changed into a humanoid creature with four arms, all of which were wrapped around Frotak. He could feel his armor start to bend. At this, he started to worry. Dragon armor was close to indestructible, and here it was bending.
“Heh, heh, no escape now,” said a voice behind Frotak. Frotak turned his head around to see his earlier opponent. ”Now, you’re coming with…what the?” he stated. Frotak had started to flex his muscles, but not to escape. No, he was bracing for escape. He was forcing energy throughout his body to be released in an explosion, which should free him.
“Bye, bye,” Frotak said with a smirk.
“What are y…”said the Elite Paladin.

“ICICLE EXPLOSION!!” Frotak shouted, as Ice energy was released from his body, sending hundreds of icicles everywhere. Most of them melted, but just enough embedded into his opponents, releasing him. However, the explosion also shattered all of his armor. He stood in his simple brown boots and pants with a light blue shirt. His opponent lay dead on the ground, icicles sticking out of his body.
“Hm, good riddance,” Frotak grumbled. He took two steps forward when he felt immense pain erupt in his mind. It was similar to a white hot dagger being stabbed into his mind. This is what gave the move the name “Mental Dagger.”
“I see you’ve killed my friend there,” said a second voice. Frotak could barely open his eyes from the pain. When he did, he saw a person his height, maybe seventeen years old. His robe was different, though. It was pure white with yellow trim.
“What are you, another Elite Paladin,” growled Frotak.
“How’d you guess?” asked the newcomer. Then Frotak felt the pain intensify, and all became black.

When Frotak awoke, he was in the headquarters of the Elite Paladin’s. He was the third of our group to join them. This was the start of his grand adventure.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Number of posts : 1284
Location : Wherever I am needed, but my heart belongs to Hinamori.
Badges : Memories of the Past Vizard
Reiatsu :
Memories of the Past Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Memories of the Past Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DaCheeselord94&view=favorite

Back to top Go down

Memories of the Past Empty Re: Memories of the Past

Post by SHEROXX Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:20 am

affraid COOL!

I want to know who the narrator is and who are those Elite Paladins!

It's really well written Roan!
Keep on the good work! Wink
SHEROXX
SHEROXX
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 490
Badges : Memories of the Past 11
Reiatsu :
Memories of the Past Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Memories of the Past Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:19 am

Its actully a journal of sorts written by my friend Winthor. Thanks!
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :
Memories of the Past Left_bar_bleue745 / 100745 / 100Memories of the Past Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Roan Oakranr Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:23 am

Chapter Two
ASELINA POSEIDIUS

Aselina was getting sick of this. This was the forty-third she had turned down to the dance. This was her graduation from her school in the Water Realm. People were supposed to go to the dance with a date. Normal girls would have said “yes” to at least thirty of the boys who asked her. She didn’t feel good about hurting all their feelings. Aselina just couldn’t find the right guy for her. She was very picky. She didn’t just go for looks. She told people she would go out with a Sin if he had the right personality.
While she was lost in her thoughts, Tilena stepped out of an alleyway with her little clique. ”Well, well, if it isn’t A**-selina” she exclaimed.
“Go away,” Aselina said calmly, clenching her fists. She had learned to ignore them, but that didn’t usually work.
“Oh, no, we want to have a talk,” said Tilena,”It’s about our dates.”
“Look, I don’t have one, so leave!” exclaimed Aselina.
“Actually, it’s about the ones you don’t have,” stated Tilena. “All of our dates were turned down by you, Orphan Azzie. All they talk about is you.”
This nickname, Orphan Azzie, stung the most. True, she was an orphan. But her parents were prominent scientists, while Tilena lived in “the Hole.” This was

the slum area of their town. Aselina wasn’t rich, but she had a fair amount of money left to her. This was a large part of Tilena’s jealousy. Plus, as most people would agree, Aselina was much more beautiful. Where Tilena was of medium height, Aselina was tall and graceful. Tilena had grisly brown hair, while Aselina had gorgeous, blonde hair, tied back into two “tails.”
“So who you going to go out with, Azzie?” questioned Tilena.
“Shut it, Tilena,” whispered Aselina.
“What was that Orphan Azzie?” Tilena taunted.
“I said, SHUT UP!” Aselina yelled. Before she could stop, she had pulled water from the surrounding ocean and wrapped it around Tilena’s neck. Slowly, she willed it to squeeze tighter on Tilena’s neck.
“About time you snapped,” said Tilena. However, her voice was deeper, like someone with a sore throat. Then Tilena disappeared. Suddenly, a grown woman, slightly taller than Aselina, appeared behind Aselina.
“You’re coming with me,” she whispered into Aselina’s ear. Then she knocked Aselina out cold.

Aselina woke up in the same place Frotak had eight years ago. With the Elite Paladin’s, she would find strength, power, and, for the first time, love.
Roan Oakranr
Roan Oakranr
Vizard Lieutenant

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum