Bleach World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 Empty Re: Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:50 pm

*Raine's eyes became misty as Dio said his peice about the stirring of his soul... then watched as the ribbons cascaded down the wall. She had ben at a loss for words at that point but now found herself lost in a wealth of emotions*

I want to be the only one capable of stirring your soul. The only one able to reach you on this level... no other being could possibly be as connected to you spiritually, emotionally, mentally...

*She succumbed to her more carnal desires as she laced her hands in his and pressed his body up against the wall behind them. Pushing him into a borderline violent kiss*

... or physically, as I am to you now...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges : Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 9
Reiatsu :
Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 Empty Re: Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic}

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:51 pm

*laughing as she kissed him Dio returned the kiss with equal dedication.*

You are the only one i ever will or could love my sweet...

*feels a slight jab in his back as raine pushes him against the wall. Dio reaches behind him and rips off a smallt ladge that had pressed into his back, laughing.*

my my this won't do...

*looks around the cavern...*

where was this place we were ment to go beautiful? it would be more comfortable than here i imagine...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Number of posts : 628
Badges : Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 8
Reiatsu :
Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue840 / 100840 / 100Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:51 pm

*Raine looks at the jagged earth of the grotto and rubs the back of her head thoughtfully*

That's very true, it is a bit pointy here XD

*She laughs*

Oh! Right! ^^ I was going to bring you to the Black Amethyst Grotto...

*She ginerly hops down from the ledge and dives into the water. As she resurfaced she looked at Dio with a smirk.*

And Dio... this time, when we're in the tunnels... try not to make it so obvious that you're staring at my butt ^^
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

*laughs with an obvious merriment as he says*

haha no promises^^ unless of course you dont like the attention *stares away cheekily in a teasing manner*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:51 pm

*Raine quirked an eyebrow and grinned*

As if you could keep up with not giving me attention. I think you'd cave first ^~

*She giggles as she playfully splashed Dio and then dove down deep to the bottom of the grotto where she entered a new tunnel...*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

haha maybe
*Dio laughed as he dived into the water and followed raine's graceful body through the tunnel making a note to make it very obvious he was oggling her with a cheeky grin

swimming through the tunnel he looks back see's they have coverd a faor distance already... must be a weak current helping us...but then again it might just be raine is a good swimmer and i am trying to catch her ^^

he looks at the dull glow indicating where they entered the second tunnel, turns back and continues on his way*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:52 pm

*Raine looks back to check on Dio and sees his obvious display of oogling to mock her. "Baka" =P she thought to herself as she laughed to herself and turned her attention back to her travels. Finally the tunnel began to slop upwards as they had finally reached their destination. Raine surfaced and gave a slight gasp as it was quite a great length to swim.*

Well here we are... Black Amethyst grotto.

Boukyaku Compound's Courtyard {Off Topic} - Page 3 Grotto

Last edited by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:52 pm

*seeing raine surface and running outta breath Dio swims down rather than up before pushing off the bottom of the tunnel with his powerful legs and launching himself towards the surface at a decent speed.

The air explodes from his lungs as he surfaces and he gasps to catch his breath while taking in his environment...*

it..s.... bea...utifu...l ... raine... is it natural ..wit.h sli...ght mod..ifications.. or did... you make this yoursefl?

*finally gaining his breathe back he looks towards his sweetheart*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:52 pm

*Raine watches on in slight worry as she begins to pat Dio's back softly*

This entire grotto was naturally occurring when I first found this site...

*She motions to the vast area, revealing a shrine and great waterfall*

As I built the shrine I decided it would be a waste not to do something with this lovely grotto... if you can see, there are steps carved over there that lead to the Black Amethyst Shrine atop this cliff.
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:53 pm

* swimming over to his love her gentle treads water and embraces her with one arm*

in any event it is a beautiful.... oh and the grotto is too :p *he chuckles at his little joke*

i couldn't help myself. but in comparison to you anything would look dull and dreary...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 pm

*Giggles as she blushes slightly*

Somedays you're too much Dio -^^- But I am glad you find it as gorgeous here as I do...

*She kisses his cheek as she playfully sinks down into the water, out of his embrace, and comes up into the shallow pool. She gets out of the water and heads for a marble bench in a hollowed out alcove*

Care to enjoy the rest of it?
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 pm

*smiling at raines obviously suductive suggestion Dio dove and resurfaced in the shallower pool and made his way over to the marble bench to join raine.*

hmmm i definately think i do wanna enjoy the rest of it ^^

*he runs a hand sofly over raines smooth cheek and revels at the warmth despite their swim. he admires every little detail about her and can find no flaw...*

i feel so lucky to have you my dear...
*mesmerized by her beauty he intertwines his remaining free hand with one of hers*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:55 pm

*Raine gripped his hand tightly*

Luck had nothing to do with it...
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:55 pm

lol well its not as though you or ren ren actually planned to get us hooked on each other... did you?

*looks bewildered as he bestows raine a soft kiss on her cheek*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:55 pm

Well no, when you put it like that... but I still knew then and there when I met you that night that you would be very special to me...

*She wraps her upper body around him, leaning her head against his chest as she whispered*

I just never knew how special
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:55 pm

* his emotions nearly get the better of him. his eyes go misty and he stares into into the beautiful wells of passion that are raines eyes he drowns himself in love and longing*

so long have i waited for someone like you... someone who can understand me and stand my antics ^^
*Dio kisses raine softly at first and slowly lets his passion consume him*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:56 pm

I could, and will say the same to you. Too long have I had my heart broken by those who couldn't understand. But you Dio...

*She brings her hand up and caresses his neck as he moves into kiss her*

You're different...

*Raine gets caught up in Dio's kind, yet consuming kiss. She Finds her heat begin to race as her mind reels.*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:56 pm

*Dio stands and picks up raine still kissing her. he carries her ver to the marble bench and lays her down moving her damp hair from her face.*

you truly are a godess

*he plants more kisses on her perfect figure and supports his body with one arm as he leans over her while the ther gently caresses her body*
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:56 pm

*Raine slowly lays back on the bench, allowing Dio to follow her down. The bench is cold against her bare heated skin and sends a ripple of tingles down her spine. As her muscles begin to relax she drops her shoulder, allowing her bra straps to cascade down them lazily*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:57 pm

*dio helps raines bra in its bid for freedom and quickly removes it revealing raines lovely firm breasts. He Fondles tem while kissing raine softly on the neck*

if this is going too fast for you do stop me...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:57 pm

*Raine places her hands over Dio's as she kisses him back*

Brrrrr... it's starting to get chilly out here...

*She shivers slightly*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

hmmm ok hadou # 31 shakkahou!!

*controls the fireball enough that it hovers rahter than shoots off suffusing the area in a red mood light like glow warming the area to a level of comfortable warmth.

Dio embraces his raine to make her that little bit warmer*

there we go...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

You're so clever ^^

*Holds hands up to the kidou and warms them*

But I do prefer your body heat more -^^-

*Snuggles into Dio*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

*holds raine close and kisses her forehead lighlty. Whispering softly so that only she may hear he says to raine*

this is how it was ment to be just you and i together in each others embrace living the moment and nothing more...
Dio
Dio
Teh Sex0rz!!!

Male
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 pm

*Raine frowns slightly as her heart is torn in two... she nods solemnly to herself as she raises from the bench.*

I feel the same way my love... but there is something I must show you...

*Her heart beats frantically as she motions for Dio to take her hand. "It's now or never..." She thinks to herself*
Raine Eve
Raine Eve

Female
Reiatsu :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next