Model Spar {Example in spar etiquette}

Go down

Model Spar {Example in spar etiquette}

Post by Raine Eve on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:58 pm

I've decided to post a mock spar here to serve as a "model" spar. Almost like a guideline to follow if anyone hadn't really had any RP experience yet, or if they just had any questions ^^

The spar held will be one between myself, Taichou Raine Eve of the 9th VS. Fukutaichou L-chan of the 2nd
Raine Eve
Captain {2nd Espada} [ADMIN]

Female
Number of posts : 825
Location : Shrouded in darkness, caught in a beautiful nightmare...
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Model Spar {Example in spar etiquette}

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 am

*L shunpoed into the deserted area, and looked up at the abandoned Castle.*
Spoiler:
This area looks absolutely perfect. I hope Raine likes the place. Speaking of her, I wonder when she will show up.....

*She continues to think to her self, and starts to pace along the edge of the water.*

Last edited by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 41
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:10 am

*Raine emerges from the thick dark wood surrounding the castle.*

I sure hope this is the place... and that L hasn't been waiting too long. ><;

*Suddenly she senses L's reiatsu and glances towards the water's edge. She giggles slightly as she heads in her friend's direction.*

Oi, L!

*She calls out as she gingerly steps out onto the water, it freezing as each of her feet his it's surface making a path*

Sorry to keep you ^^

Descendent of Darkness 2nd Espada, Arrancar Ránëv | Taicho of the 9th Division & Aizen's Scion | Black Amethyst Buttercup | Lady Akane Rosencroix of the Noble Kyuuketsuki Clan
Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:11 am

*At the sound of Raine's voice, L turned towards her and waved happily.*

"Hello there Raine. No worries about keeping me waiting. There is no rush."

*She smiled, and the wind started to pick up a little, blowing her hair to the side. She took her hand and tucked the hair gently back behind her ear.*

"Now, would you care to start the spar?"

*L said, as she took a slight bow and motioned towards Raine.*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:11 am

*Raine nimbly leaps from her frozen lillypads and lands a mere few feet in front of her friend, now opponent*

It would be my pleasure...

*Raine shifted her weight in her stance, holding it just over her left leg which was slid slightly further behind her. Without a seconds hesitation she pushed off her left leg and shot through the air. She through her body forward in a somersaulting motion, bringing her right leg up above her in an attempt to heel drop L's shoulder*

Descendent of Darkness 2nd Espada, Arrancar Ránëv | Taicho of the 9th Division & Aizen's Scion | Black Amethyst Buttercup | Lady Akane Rosencroix of the Noble Kyuuketsuki Clan
Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 am

*As Raine's heel came rushing down on her shoulder, L quickly attempted to dodge by bending her knees, and pushing off in the right direction using her right leg. Once she pushed off, Raine's heal only managed to hit a small part of her shoulder, and L was now a few more feet away from Raine, her back facing towards her. She quickly turned to face Raine, and held her two fists up.*

"I see we are going to start with a little hand-hand to combat. Fair enough. I must warn you that I am not very good with this skill.....xD"

*L chuckled, and went running straight at Raine. She raised her right fist and sent it flying directly towards Raine's face.*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 am

*Raine chuckled as she brushed her nose with her thumb and grinned*

It's all good L, but I must warn you... it's one of my best ^~

*Raine anticipates L's strike and blocks by "covering up"; her hands held high to protect her face and chin, forearms tucked against her torso to impede L's futher body shots. After intercepting the blow she rotates her hips and lets incoming punches "roll" off her guard and backflips away, skidding to a stop 2 feet away.*

Not bad L-chan ^^

*Shunpos directly to her side and brings up her leg, executing a jumping roundhouse-kick to L's side*

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 am

*When her hits were blocked, and Raine was now two feet away, L smiled and laughed.*

"Ah, you are not lying when you say it's one of your best. ^^"

*As soon as L was done speaking, Raine shunpoed to her side, and landed the kick right into L's ribs. L let out a gasp for air, and a small amount of blood came out of her mouth. She clinched the side of her stomach, and stared up at Raine.*

"I don't think we are even 10 minutes into this fight, and look at me. I look awful already....."

*She smiled at her friend, and took her hand off her side, lifting it into the air, pointing one finger in Raine's direction.*

"Hado #4 Byakurai!!(White Lightning)."

*She called out, and a bolt of lightning came rushing out of L's finger towards Raine.*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 am

*Raine's eyes narrowed as she watched the white lightning come hurdling towards her*

Crap...

*She shunpos to the side quickly but was unable to dodge it. The lightning struck her right in the left shoulder causing her entire arm to go numb.*

Gah! Ugh, this can't be good...

*She winced in pain as she grasped her arm close to her chest*

Not too bad L, much better than your hand to hand

*She teased as she righted herself. Staggering a little she got into her preferred stance*

Whew... I suppose we're onto kidou eh?

*Quickly Raine began chanting*

Loa, Son on the Universe. Heed my cry, come to my aid against dark foe standing nigh. Sound of thunder strike, lash of darkness. Break from the chasm and coil to my hand!

*Creates a whip of black energy that can be snapped out to great lengths, slicing down and/or curling around what's in its path. Only lasts one or two whip cracks.*

Strike! Kidou 7! Abraxas Snake Whip!

*Raine violently brought her hand down, snapping the whip against the ground leaving a small crater of rubble. Then she gave an evil smirk and sent the whip flying at L*

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:15 am

*With the whip hurtling towards her, L had to think fast. She bent her knees, and sprang upward, hoping to dodge it. She managed to stay clear of it for the most part, but her ankles happened to catch the tail end of it. Once hit she let out a wince of pain, and landed squatting on the ground.*

"Hmph..."

*L stood up shakily, and called out:*

"Bakudo #9 Geki! (Strike)."

*A red light began to envelope Raine's body, leaving her completely paralyzed.*

"Sorry about this Raine....."

*L unsheathed her sword and grasped it firmly with both hands. She began running towards Raine, jumped into the air, and slashed her sword down on Raine's left shoulder.*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:16 am

*Raine closed her eyes as a smile curled around her lips*

Touche L...

*She grit her teeth and gasped as she felt L's blade come crashing down upon her upper body. Her back arched up off the cobblestone as blood shot up from her throat and dribbled down the corner of her mouth*

I never thought I'd see the day...

*Raine could feel her reiatsu surging as she broke loose of the bakudo. Slowly she moved to stand, wiping the blood from her mouth in a solid swipe of the back of her hand. Her left arm hung, useless by her side as she stood*

Good thing I'm ambidextrous eh L-chan? It seems I've under estimated you L...

*Raine was engulfed in her dark black and teal reiatsu. She chants*

Bakudo #14, Frozen Sleep!

*It sends out a cloud of sparkling powder that freezes those it falls on... Meaning L >:3*

Now for phase 2...

*With L thoroughly frozen Raine takes a moment to nurse her shoulder. Then she chants once more*

Weave and lace, steam through the cracks, break and flare. Shatter those of ice. Adhere to my plea, o goddess. Kidou #11 Shiva's Prayer!

*Shatters all glass in the vicinity, blowing out everyone of the castle's windows. Also causing L's ice prison to shatter... creating a mass of dagger sharp ice shards flying, most slicing here as they whizzed by, some left impaled in her body.*

Gomen... L

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:17 am

*As L was frozen inside the ice, she started at Raine, thinking to herself:*

Why I oughtta.....How dare she freeze me!

*As L was trying to find a way to break free of the ice, she noticed the windows outside breaking into thousands of pieces, and then the ice shattered before her eyes. Ice shards began to fly into her, cutting her flesh. She dropped her sword and fell to the ground. The glass shards had the same affect on her.
L sat there, crouched on the ground screaming in pain, as the shards continued cutting her. Once everything was done shattering, L looked up at Raine, and started to stand up with difficulty, blood dripping from all parts of her body.*

"You are some opponent Raine. Remind me never to spar again with you, alright? xD"

*She then picked her sword off the ground, still shaking a little from all of the cuts.*

"Now, this is going to take a lot out of me.....
Hado#33 Sohkatsui!!(Blue Fire Crash Down)."

*She spoke the command, and a wave of blue energy went flying towards her opponent.*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:18 am

*Grins, evil glinting in her eyes*

Looks like a wasted effort L, what a shame that all that reiatsu...

*Stands completely still, unfazed by L's attack she chants*

Dawn of earth, endless gust from the east, beacon absent from the sky, shadows mask; summon together and bend space! Bakudo #12 Repeat of the Endless Horizon!

*Creates a line of disorientation capable of turning both a pursuer and their attacks around, leaving their original opponent unscathed and the pursuer dazed. L's Sohkatsui is evaded and redirected towards the castle, blowing out it's east wing. Raine shunpos behind the disoriented L and a "shink" is heard. She propped up her zanpakutou and fully unsheathed it.*

Things are starting to get interesting...

*She brandishes her katana and quickly lays down a mighty gash across L's back, threatening to go through her...*

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:19 am

*L stared, dazed, at the east wing of the castle being blown to bits, and then covered her eyes to avoid the flying debris. She then heard the "shink" sound, and felt Raine's blade run down her back. L arched her back slightly, and let out a scream.*

"Do you find joy in torturing me, eh?"

*She gripped her sword tightly, and shunpoed by Raine's left side, hoping to slash her across the side. L was now facing Raine's back, getting ready for another slash.*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:19 am

You know you get what you give L-chan ^~ And I'm just trying to keep you on your toes...

*Raine catches the first slash across her side and winces slightly as the blade's tip grazes her skin*

What do you say we take this up a notch eh?

*She parries L's second attack with her own blade, pushing L back as her own force increased*

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:20 am

*As L was pushed back, she gasped in pain from there still being glass stuck into her. She then dug her heals into the ground and skidded to a halt, closing her eyes, trying not to think about the pain.*

"Huh...I guess it is about time to resort to my final attacks......"

*L kept her eyes closed, and rose her sword high into the sky.*

"Strike down from heaven, Rakurainiau!"

*She called out, and the clouds above began to get thick and dark, lightning running all throughout them. A large bolt of lightning then came down, and struck L's sword. The sword began to shine brightly, and the sword then changed completely in appearance. She then brought down her sword, pointed it at Raine, and stared at her; L's eyes shinning bright.*

"Get ready to be electrified.......>=]"
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:20 am

*Raine couldn't help but laugh at her friend's pun*

I wouldn't expect anything less from the one I deemed my partner in crime But 2 can play at that game...

Naoru no tame chikara, itamu ni nare! Powers which are used to heal, turn to hurt…

*Shadows accompany large black chains as they erupt from the ground; the shadows enveloping Raine as the chains bind her Zanpakutou levitating in front of her. Two large scaly claws break through and pull the sword back down with them into the abyss they created. As the claws disappear the shadows disperse and reveal Raine.*

Now which weapons to choose... well perhaps we should just play with both =3

Rousoku no hikari nadameru no kako, kogasu no kaen ni nare! The candle's light meant to soothe, become the flame to sear!

*Summons Mournbringer’s red/fire head to burst forth through the ground and bestow upon her this flaming long sword imbued with its’ own powers, forged from its’ left fang.*

Ah, Searing Contrition... Now for Searing Contrition... Inochi no shouteki ame ageru ni kizutsuite hijouna koori no katara ni nare! As droplets of life giving rain become unforgiving shards of ice!

*Summons Mournbringer’s white/ice head to burst through the ground and bestow upon her this frozen axe imbued with its’ own powers, forged from its’ right fang.*

Here we are

*Raine spun her sword and axe in excitement as both dragons disappeared back into the abyss*

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:20 am

*L keeps her sword pointed towards Raine, and beings to speak:*

"Ah, I knew your shikai would be a wonder to see in battle.....But as I said it once, I am going to say it again. Infirmary, here I come!"

*L began running toward Raine, with full force. She gripped her sword tight, and slashed down on Raine. Raine of course, blocked L's sword with Searing Contrition......"

Now then......

*As L's sword was clashed with Raine's, Rakurainiau began to flutter violently with lightning. The lightning traveled up Rakurainiau, and down Raine's blade.....*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:21 am

*Raine could feel a rush of electric current working it's way up her right arm. She winced as she tore her sword away from L's stopping the flow of energy. She grimaced as she shunpo'd back a ways, dropping her slightly numb right shoulder*

Clever L... you knew I would parry this attack as I did the others and I fell right into your trap.

*Frustrated with herself Raine fought off the stinging numbness and continued to push herself, running on her remaining third of reiatsu.*

Let's see how you like my passives!

*Before L could react Raine shunpo'd a mere few feet from her and launched herself into the air, somersaulting over L. As she flew over head she swung each of her weapons down, just catching L's upper arms as she went. Searing Contrition opening a gash on L's left upper arm while Icy Admonition nicked her right forearm. Raine landed behind her, skidding to a stop, panting.*

How do you like SC's "boiling point" and IA's "absolute zero"?

*She smiled snidely as she watched her passives take effect. L's right arm was singed as SC's fire began eating away at her remaining reiatsu. And her left was now covered in a thin layer of crystal, frostbitten, halting the flow of reiatsu to that arm*

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:21 am

*L stood there, completely in shock. Her left arm was frost bitten, and her right arm was sering with pain, from the fire. She could also feel the fire and ice sucking her dry of Reiatsu.*

This is bad.....

*Her left arm was limp at her side, and she raised the sword weakly with her right, resting it on her shoulder.*

"How do I like it you ask? Hmph....Well, I feel as if I could fall over any moment now. Does that answer your question?"

*She chuckled weakly.*

"And I am almost out of Reiatsu, so I will only be standing a little while longer...."

*L shunpo'd towards Raine, slower than before, sending three slashes upon her, with only her right arm. She hoped Raine would either try and block the attacks so that another tiny shock would be sent through her, slowing her down, or else actually cutting her.....*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:21 am

*Raine managed to evade each of L's slashes by artfully dodging*

It seems you've lost your spark L...

*Raine grit her teeth as she was struck by a sudden pain in her left arm. The stress from the gash L had bestowed on her earlier was finally catching up to her. The pain grew so that Raine was no longer able to hold onto Searing Contrition... she sunk her sword deep within the earth and let her left arm hang by her side.*

No matter... IA's Glacial Assault will suffice. Crystalline water… My admonishment!

*Raine swung her axe and summoned several glaciers to encircle L in an icy prison.*

Forgive me L...

*She summoned a final glacier which erupted just before her. With a single blow from Icy Admonition she was able to shatter the block of ice, creating hundreds of dagger-like shards which were sent hurdling towards the now immobile L. A piercing scream was heard as Raine watched blood plaster the back of her glacial prison... With a frown she dismissed her shikai and the summoned ice forms melted away leaving only L and a few large bloody puddles.*

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L-chan on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:22 am

"It seems as though I have....."

*L stood there, waiting for her doomed ending. She watched blankly as the ice began to encase her. It took over her, leaving her frozen solid. All of a sudden, the ice broke, and shards went flying everywhere at her. They began to slice her up from every direction, and L let out a loud, pain filled scream. Once Raine dismissed her shikai, all the ice began to melt away and L dropped her sword, falling to the ground a long with it.
The sword then glowed a bright white light, and it returned to normal. L raised her head slowly, opened her eyes, and looked at Raine through her blurred vision....*

"In......Fir....Mary......."

*She spoke the words through a rough voice. She couldn't hold her head up any longer, and it collapsed, falling in a puddle of blood, making the blood splash in all directions.....*
L-chan
Recruit

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
770 / 100770 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Eve on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:22 am

*Raine fell to her right knee, panting, as she leaned against IA for support. That was one heck of a battle... she thought to herself. But her thoughts were soon interupted as she heard L's wavering voice*

Oh my gosh, L!

*Fighting the pain to stand Raine gathered her strength and made her way to her friend*

L... L!

*Raine dropped down into the puddle L had collapsed in. Quickly she pulled her up and tossed her arm over her own, lifting her up.*

Hang in there L!

*Raine got to her feet, her robes now in tatters, stained with blood... she was a wreck. Though thankfully she was in good enough shape to make it to the 4th division. Slowly she trudged through the forest and nearly collapsed as she made it to the 4th Infirmary*

- - - - - - -

So long story short...

~ Go in

~ Have fun

~ And always remember to take your bloody opponents to the 4th infirmary when the battle concludes XD

Raine Eve

Female
Badges :
Reiatsu :
840 / 100840 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down